Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

This proposal requires more detailed explanation, this discourse still raises many follow-up questions which eventually turn into a wild ball, what we need now is trust, and trust requires certainty.

1 Like

Honestly, the most appropriate option would be a buyback and burn mechanism on both the terra network itself and with the LUNA bought back. You guys are entering agreements to receive billions which can be used to provide buyback and liquidity to “revive” the network. A lot of those people that bought up the “bottom” did so to not only try to stem the bleeding but also with the idea of churning a return off this spectacle. As someone that kept buying up the bottoms, I’d feel rather cheated that my “smart” move to churn a return off this would be ruined purely to “appease” other people. The mistake was made, you can’t just “go back” to before the mistake was made. You put your big boy pants on and rebuild from where we’re at. Plenty of networks do burns and buybacks. Snapshots would only benefit those who sold during all this and already churned profit. What of the whales that sold through this, they get compensated and simply dump again. What’s done is done. We move forward and change up our practices so that it doesn’t happen again. In every financial market they have never done “snapshot resets” of peoples shares. It defeats the idea of a free-market that we ourselves can have a portion of control over.

3 Likes

exactly jobama… this guy is dumb lol deserved to get rekd with that statement

And maybe something similar could work on LUNA holders that still have the tokens on their wallets, give them USDT/USDC accordingly to the amount and price of LUNA they had on the snapshot mention by fatman,

cheers!

Very easy for you. Just buy now UST back and transfer to Terra. Now UST price on exchanges is even less than you sold.
You see - that is why they decided to take current UST holders not previous holders. No problem to buy back UST now.

Guys, this proposal is the best so far… just check it out if you still haven’t.

2 Likes

or lock all Luna’s and ust and use a math amount and period of time so it will release some of it overtime.

I´m agreed with you!!!

2 Likes

yes but i have to add even if they sold they should be compensated as long they were holding before the deppeg, minus what they saved

Dokwon, that is such amateurish answer you have. People lost fortune because of your stupidity. I wonder how Sec will investigate your illegal wrong doings and you could go life in prison. These people you hurt have families and children and you being such a boy who never grew up don’t even acknowledge or follow what these people really want for Tera. You got more growing up to do BOY!!

1 Like

I like the proposal made by fatman,
And maybe something similar could work on LUNA holders that still have the tokens on their wallets, give them USDT/USDC accordingly to the amount and price of LUNA they had on the snapshot mention by fatman,

cheers!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t this just lead to a massive dump from the UST holders who just want to flee the system? Luna’s price will collapse again
UNQUOTE

I agree.

People who put their monies in a stablecoin won’t want a yo-yo one.

If they did, they would have bought LUNA, if they were even interested in the Terra ecosystem, right?

UST was their introduction to the Terra chain and ecosystem.

If they are paid 40 cents on the dollar, the odds are they will dump and exit.

If they exit, Terra lose this part of the community.

The new token will be screwed too.

@dokwomm is a fake account

Boy grow the hell up

1 Like

Hello - yes the trust is broken, and doing the same thing again, with 1B new coins does not make a strong argument.
-question

• what is happening with the LFG Bitcoin ?
  • why not try to reduce the supply of current LUNA and think of a stabilizing mechanism / reserve system on the current chain?

if that can be done I am sure Luna can regain its trust

1 Like

dokw0n is a fake account.

anybody tried to withdraw ANC from governance ?
I cant select amount…

What will happen to those who sold NFTs or other things for Luna or UST?

considering you just joined 3 min ago,… fuck off troll.

kthxbai.

3 different arbitrary snapshots for 3 different stake holders seems like a completely un-mathematical way to resolve this issue.

As far as I’m aware, LUNA/UST was functioning till the chain halt, as it was intended to. Arbitrarily making some of the LUNA non-fungible seems like a weak foundation to recover the chain.