Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

So, Do Kwon, how can you now start inflating the price of UST with this proposal, this is a crazy idea, speculators will be onto UST - please re-think this proposal to make it fair

2 Likes

Yes and if the new chain works as this two it’s a death sentence in case of market volatility, the new UST will not be a stable coin until it has collateral and this can be done with the actual coins, making a fork it’s just a way to profit on us again

1 Like

And one more thing… even all people that are now buying the dip and providing liquidity I don’t think they should be penalized either… since they are the ones keeping trading alive, for every seller is a buyer

3 Likes

Summary

Hello my fellow community members. It is important to note that our community has grown obviously in this recent attack. How can we ignore the facts that the followers or Luna Twitter account has increased more than 300k followers now? Please do not discriminate the new members. It is normal that for a project to gain new members. That’s how a project do.

Motivation

This project is to be big to be abandoned okay. With a large group of supporter, builders and investor, this project must look forward to sustain itself. I have two proposal here to be outlined briefly.

Proposal 1
I would suggest the distribution of new Luna V2 token is made by calculating of stake held over supply in every 30 minutes snapshot at pre attack until the minting was halted. The calculation is for both $luna and $ust. This to ensure the fairness of distributions among the holders.

The 30 minute snapshot to be done and for each, the stake of a community member will be determined by his share over supply at the time. The allocation for a 30 minute slot will be determine by how many slots exist between the pre attack until halt. This one for the main allocation that is for community.

The next allocation surely for marketing, development fund and team members.

Proposal 2
I would suggest that the current team use existing fund to QUIETLY buy and stockpiling the current $luna token and at a suitable time announce the burning of this large token. I think by this way $ust and $luna will go back to its peg and business will be as usual for all.

I hope all of you will consider this proposals and please share your thought. Thanks and taking care. We are all affected, but I believe if we unite then we will succeed. Regards from Malaysia.

CC: @dokwon @dokwon.terra @terra @terraformlabs

many people will lose trust in project , if you leave them out , this is millions of $ and thousands people . You have to do it as it is now. With this supply and some burning, by this way you should stop all trading on all cex , to avoid people spends money . Not fair plan.

Please support my proposal here for a fair distribution.

can rebuy and burn , supply reduce meaning luna price rise , minus luna mint equal ust , luna can burn with transaction fees too , we just need a plan , save luna first , luna not down because price down ít because of overload supply , if luna 1$ now ust easy repeg than now

1 Like

I agree too sir. They bring freaking rubbish idea to solve. UST should be cut off from chain.

Fellas this guy feels 0 remorse. With the LFG BTC wallet he can buy the excess LUNA and fork the UST Network and slowly come back but no he wants to close down the shop and walk away pocketing the $2.5BN BTC.

1 Like

Please support this proposal for a fair distribution.

cant agreed more,thanks

Please support.

1 Like

Please…

It is unfair…

Hello. I want to express my opinion to those users who, in a panic, began to sell the Luna token and thereby lower the price lower and lower, if they could not master their emotions, then this is only their problem. No one told them to sell the Luna token, they made this decision themselves. And it’s too bad that they are still selling the coin lowering the price, if they remove the cheap orders and set the price to $1 and higher then the panic in the market will dissipate. You can fork so that UST and Luna become two different projects, and most of the moon coins need to be burned to create a shortage of coins, but not touching the coins of users who bought Luna before and after the fall, this would not be fair.

3 Likes

Please…

@dokwon

Please explain where the LFG reserve went to? (All the BTC, USDT, or AVAX),
this compensation plan should be pay in real asset that LFG reserve still have (either BTC, ETH or USDT/USDC) instead of some aircoin you issue again.

1 Like

Let’s be honnest people, there his now 50% people saying “ok i bought during the crash… ok i was thinking that i could make easy money… still believe in the project otherwise i would have kept my money” and the 50% be like “boooow you invested your money trying to make profits… that’s bad… you lost your money because your a greedy bastard… us the Lunatics we invested because we believed in Do Kwon !”

Take a miute to consider

1 Like

Vision - “a decentralized economy needs decentralized money”
Aren’t Investor who tried to bought the “dip” with their USDT, BUSD, UST, Any others tokens coins exchanged from FIAT???

I’m one of the holder and giving my humble opinion:-

What is dip? When is dip? Some bought at $110, $10, $0.1, $0.001, $0.0001, $0.000002!
Investors took the risk to keep buying it for any reasons.

What happened in the past few days: All CEXs listing LUNA UST at different prices, withdrawal and deposit are disabled due to the halted of network. Major CEX even delisted the spot trading (not futures, understanding that disabling futures would help the project and prevent people from shorting it)

Replacing thousands of millions of tokens we purchased since ATH until all time low wouldn’t help the project. it would further hurting all of us. It is impossible to redistribute in “fair” way. We may not need an unknown value brand new token with no logo in our wallet, but a simple “burning” mechanism instead.

At the same time, do what you can to fix it. ETH (Luna or Terra Network is now binding its value altogether) is broken, so the ETH 2.0 (New Terra Master) is incoming, well it took 3 years+ and we knew. Nesting Luna / UST under New Terra Master Chain would be alternative solution? Well, I’m not sure about the Terra technical and just didn’t limit myself when figuring a solution.

By staking luna into the new network, we will be getting the rewards from new terra master… etc.

Then if someone sell ust at $0.9 and get new coin

Is it right?

1 Like