Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

just burn 1% of each transaction amount, the best way to do.

3 Likes

It’s quite simple, really. If you have any desire of the protocol ever becoming functional again, then you’d understand why this has to happen. When the amount of LUNA tokens has astronomically increased and now an enormous amount of them are held in the hands of people who paid effectively nothing for them versus the token allocations just a few days ago, why would they be deserving of getting 10% at all?

Not to mention, you’re a fool for having purchased $5000 worth of it while it was on it’s way down from 32 bucks to under a penny. I’m 100% positive that you were told this was a bad idea to do and you did it anyway because you wanted to gamble and take a risk, except you did so without even knowing the basic functionality of how the LUNA/UST token minting/burning mechanism works in relation to supply and the peg. This is like, the first thing anyone investing into anything should, no, MUST do. Yeah, you are down almost 100% - and eventually, guess what? It will be 100%. You made the decision to act in a role that effectively amounts to you being a volunteer who paid that $5000 of yours forward to cover people’s short positions. You might as well have set your money on fire, at least it would have made for a cool instagram photo/kept you warm.

2 Likes

Hello, I bought all my capital before the blockchain was closed. I bought Luna from an exchange office in my own country.Give us a solution for us who have lost a lot and help us, please

You buying UST is not helping to defend the peg.

One of the best posts on getting some organization going on here!

1 Like

This could?

3 Likes

I use binance and kucoin as they were hacked in the past and made customers whole again.

I will not use terra ust again if I coincide a loss, hard to see how much of a community would be left if all stablecoin holders prior to the attack are not made whole.

Sources of funds in ust have far deeper implications within society, people savings and pensions. Money lost by some holding a volite asset or trying to buy the dip does not compare.

Compensation for losing money on your investment in a free market is not sustainable or realistic.
Every investment involves risk. LUNA UST risk was well known and documented, time to buy, sell or move on but own your trade.

2 Likes

If you just distributed v2 of Luna, everyone will go out after selling it now.Now some percent of luna should be closed and not changed to bring a new one.Right now it will be right to burn some percent of luna little by little.

And those who bought bitcoin for pennies? Or sold it for a penny? The one who supported the ecosystem during the fall should be restricted in rights in relation to those who panic-sold ? The pain speaks in you. Everyone is equal. Don’t stand out. Buy now and average your coins!

2 Likes

The Luna Foundation doesn’t have to pay anyone, everyone invests by taking risks. Returns like 10% and 40% are ridiculous. To gain trust, the priority should be the luna coin supply limit and it should be burned slowly. Of course, when BTC moves positive, the purchase of luna is supported by the company. You can’t give fixed dollars with 20% interest! The world won the Luna-US war.

4 Likes

This solution could avoid this problem:

5 Likes

Crypto should be is decentralized. When you say enormous amount of them are held in the hands of people who paid effectively nothing for them, what are you trying to mean? That is how the system works. I am a new holder. I could not afford a month earlier but recently I could afford. What is wrong with that?

3 Likes

I hope this goes forward as soon as possible.
Now we see new holders speculating, creating FOMO and saying it’ll go to 1 again, lmfao just check the market cap.

These new holders have gained 1100% in the last 24h when we, the ones that held during the fall, are down more than 99% of our savings. These holders will try to entice you that the best option is to let the current luna live, and just burn some of the tokens, that’s why they catched the falling knife and it pumped, but if it continued falling they would be complaining as soon as possible.

Please devs of Terra, don’t fall for these hopium moonboys, give the money back to the true holders, fix Terra, redistribute V2 to loyal farm/stakers…

1 Like

So, if I understand you correctly ( I may be wrong…), you ignore all the UST investors staked in Anchor, these same investors that made Luna shine the way it did? Because that’ts the reality, ust and Anchor with its TVL practically solely got Luna to where it was…

1 Like

Need of the hour is how do we restore our favourite coin - Luna back to 112 or rise like a Phoenix towards 200 USD? This can happen only if we burn the remaining coins in the network near to 99% of them and automatically restore confidence of Luna and keep the supply as minimum as possible and do some confidence building measures.

Since there is(was) no deposit/withdrawal on CEXes, people who deserved to be rewarded are those that stick around till the end. I know there are people like me who stood up when all this was happening and allow their life savings in ust and luna get to zero.

Lmao you can afford it because they inflated it so much that its now worth cents, it wont ever go to +1 again with this supply. Not fair for the ones that lost everything during the crash.

1 Like

See 90%, everyone wants you to stop trading and burn tokens and reduce us who are at a loss

2 Likes

What happens to those who bought $80 at $60 per dollar?