Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

You must be kidding, NO new fork, work on fixing the current chain @dokwon

Listen to the advice of CZ binance

2 Likes

What about people like me? I bought luna at 1.77 and 1.55 I invested like 100% at that price and then when it went to 0.01 I invested another 100% and when it went 0.0336 I invested 100% more, you may ask how could someone invest 300% because the last time I loaned from my relatives because I wanted to average my way down. I managed to do at average at 0.54$.

Most of people did like what I did!

I could agree that I could let go away my 0.0336 investment, but what about my 0.013 investment? I did it because I need to average it down. I did not see luna goes back 1$ for like a long time so I needed to average my way down to save my investment!

I could agree with one thing people who bought under 1 cents could get nothing, but I could be at loss too because I invested at 0.0336 too!

But to save community and luna I am willing to let that go of that investment! But not my 0.1 investment because I had to loan at 0.1 & 0.0336!

I am not only at loss but I am hugely in debt too!

2 Likes

I bought and hold LUNA at $16, $2.5, $1, $0.004, $0,00002. I think we should be equals.
Worst case scenario, they should give us the money back as we lost around 60K as well.
Why the money that you lost after the de-peg event would be more important than mine?

3 Likes

If i told you that buying luna now doesn’t earn you anything because you are getting back the same usd amount , will you even trade luna ? What’s the purpose of trading luna ? Tell me you fking big brain genius

Buyback and burning will only be good for speculators who bought cheap LUNA. What about people who only had LUNA before the crash? They are completely screwed.
Think before writing please.

Exacly​:fire::fire::fire: https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-burn-and-remedy-tax-with-each-luna-transaction

1 Like

Well, safe with a 20% interest, it is quite difficult to support your statement. Life saving in a single place is by far toooo risky, expecially in crypto, and now you see the truth.

Sorry for your investment DYOR. Why no stoploss? Do you guys need constant reminder that this is crypto ?

Be selfless. Burn your own coin. Burn the developers coins. Save Luna as best you can. Ultimately you caused this. Make sure the right UST holders are made whole, not the ones who caused the attack or cut and ran. Don’t let anyone double dip. Do not fork as you have already lost all credibility and a new project is unlikely to succeed for you. Listen to CZ and other industry professionals.

Be a decent person.

2 Likes

I would suggest to mint another let say ~10-50% of luna supply and distribute that proportionally to those who on chain hold now and also held before crash. So true believers are rewarded. This should rebalance holdings between hard core hodlers who held despite 2000000x retrace and those who bought after. I guess new hodlers who bought in insane discount could swallow another 50% supply expansion. I see completely no problem having trillions of supply, its just unit of measure.

Additional mechanics to prevent quick liquidity withdraw in the future should be implemented and also perhaps as some people suggested put some burning fee 0.5-1% to onchain transactions to create some scarcity over time and reduce inflation rate.

What dokwon is suggesting will imho fail immediately after creation. Giving back 40% money to people who possibly sold after the depeg is terrible idea. Giving 40% money to UST hodlers is also terrible idea - repeg should automatically be established after luna economics is fixed and anyone who held through crash can withdraw. Those who sold in crash, well sorry to them. But they did not held life savings in UST out of their good heart … they did it so they can have 18% APY on anchor (btw this should be also lowered to more reasonable percentage). Giving 10% money to luna hodlers who held during some specific moment seems also very uneven as trading is still ongoing, this one smells quite fishy … I would agree with 10% to the community pool, thats good idea.

If you like my thoughts please upvote or copy and create new thread, I have no rights to do so apparently.

@tulo People bought $LUNA at $100, $80, $20, $40, $1
ALL OF THEM LOST EVERYTHIGN on the way down to 0.0

Your $LUNA is not any more valuable than any other $LUNA

There are millions of people who bought #BITCOIN at $60,000 now BITCOIN is $29,000 you don’t see anyone whining here so drop the arrogance, your $LUNA is no more valuable than my $LUNA even if I bought it at $2 or $1 or $20 or $100

This is the fault of the team and they should wokk on RESTORE the value

You can buy now cheap if you feel to do so but we need to BURN the tokens and restore value on the current chain

They need to use their $BTC reserves

@dokwon

2 Likes

I’m not talking about myself, because I have millions of LUNA now. I’m talking about people who really believed in the project and maybe had LUNA in staking waiting for 21 days to redeem. Is their fault they lost everything?

First things first, I think the BTC reserves needs to be accounted for. I understand this takes time and you’ve said on Twitter that it will be accounted for. Understanding how much is left gives the community a better sense of idea what can be done. Some of the BTC can be liquidated for compensation while some can be held in trust for the ecosystem.

And also, it will be great if the founders can also contribute some of your personal wealth to this redistribution. While you are not obligated to, I think it will go some way in earning back some goodwill.

I think I agree to the overall direction, but I’m suggesting further refinements below. For transparency, I’ve held LUNA for more than a year and most of them are either staked or bonded. I also hold an equal amount in UST.

1. UST holders be compensated partly in USDT or USDC. I think many bought UST for its “stablecoin” properties. UST holders can buy more of the new LUNA token if they wish. This will also prevent UST holders from dumping for liquidity, further hurting the value of the new token.
  2. LUNA holders can compensated with new tokens to be paid out in tranches as proposed.

like i said , this is crypto . Why they staked it ? There is risk !

Bloody fking fantastic genius with a IQ of 120 lmao !!

Mint another 10% to 50% luna will inevitably drop the luna price once again !

There is a thing called marketcap !!! lol!!!

This is why in LUNA v2 there is a percentage of allocation for pre-crash LUNA AND post-crash LUNA. Both are happy.
People wanting the buyback are only the people who bought cheap.

So they have to make the total 2B
1B to fork pre-crash
690737688 M to those who bought cheap luna

Calculation here
Total 6,907,376,873,286

1B fixed for investors before fork pre-crash

6,907,376,873,286/10000
For Investors After Crash
The total will be
1690737688 B
I think this is the best plan
With the purchase of the token by the work team and burning it

By reading all the comments I feel like most of the people here are trying to save their millions of Lunas, because they bought millions of them! That’s harsh because if the team does not limit their token to 1B there would be no way people who bought at 40 or 50$ range will never even dream of getting their money back!

Shame! People right now are just trying to save their millions and billions of tokens where most of people just own like 20/50 tokens!

I even read a post someone posted he bought 48.5 million Lunas so if he gonna get 10% and that is 4.85 millions tokens!

How funny? If you have 4.85 million out of 1B tokens then you would be fucking dump it right way!

And how could someone even wants that? There are people who bought billions of tokens now and they are expecting to get 100 millions token lol

3 Likes

@tulo Drop this idea that your $LUNA is more valuable than any other $LUNA just because you might have bought higher, everyone lost everything even the people who bought at $1

WORK ON RESTORING THE VALUE OF $LUNA

BURN TOKENS

USE $BTC RESERVES AS COLLATERAL

RESTORE CONFIDENCE

You can’t just do a rollback, that’s like saying we shoudl rollback BITCOIN to when it was $60,000 in November 2021, give me a break, this will kill the project and will be DELISTED EVERYWHERE

@dokwon

Listen to the advice of CZ Binance on Twitter

You know what to do, NO FORK, let’s work on RESOTRING the current chain, we can do it together

NO FORK
NO FORK
NO FORK

5 Likes

The devil is in the details, like what about pLUNA and yLUNA in $PRISM protocol, etc?

PRISM protocol is a major app in the Terra ecosystem, need to support their Luna derivates, otherwise that would be a slap in the face to PRISM and it’ll destroy a lot people that were staking and farming with them.