Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

You are openly calling to rug-pull, and steal from people who pumped good money into a dying coin. And it is their money (our money) that went to give exiting UST holders at least something on the way down. And although some must have been short-term speculators, some of us did it on principle, out of belief in the future of Terra.

Everyone who bought on the way down is a good-faith purchaser for consideration, who took an extreme risk of riding LUNA to zero. That risk was accepted to buy LUNA tokens equal to, and fungible with, each and every other LUNA token. Coins being arbitrarily devalued based on purchase date was not part of the deal; retroactively changing the rules is a scam.

Turn this around: Some of the people who bought at $100 were rank opportunists, who clearly have no understanding of the project. They saw green candlesticks, saw “crypto influencer” hot tips on Twitter, and got FOMO. They expected to get rich quick. I see that in the complaints about dilution, which is simply LUNA functioning as advertised. Should I be complaining that their LUNAs are equal to mine? I do wish that there was a way selectively to burn the LUNA of anyone who wants to abandon UST holders.

(Please make no mistake: I have much sympathy for those who bought before the crash because they believed in permissionless price-stable currency.)

3 Likes