Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Why take it to $1??? UST is dead forget UST and save LUNA… buyback the minted LUNA and burn its very easy… The market will decide what price the project deserves in the future… for now buyback the minted LUNA and BURN

4 Likes

Oh, forgot…Buybacks of ust or any other stable from the pool, banned. Always Luna-ust or the other way around, and priced at our master quotes, always! Arb at your own risk in exchanges, never from our pools, we are guarantors of the collateral and the network and that´s it.

That’s true. The number can always be changed to work with the current situation.

1 Like

People Need Money just money from crypto. Formulate and deploy a BURN MECHANISM to save Luna. Non rush. People can wait.

2 Likes

No you shouldn’t deserve any compensation for trying to long Luna whilst it was crashing, you are out of your mind!

1 Like

Anyone who didn’t yet see. There is a new proposal. No hate comments yet. So it may actually work. Everyone seem happy.

6 Likes

Let’s all get together and sue Do Kwon, Even if you don’t agree, I’ll sue him, I’ve already hired a lawyer, and my lawyers are studying my transactions! Давайте все вместе соберёмся и по дадим в суд на Do Kwon, Даже если вы не согласитесь я на него суд подам, я уже нанял адвоката, а мой юристы изучаю мои трансакции!

4 Likes

In order to buyback Luna, UST needs to have some value to do that.

We need to oppisite. Save UST by exchanging $1 for $1 Luna to UST. THEN the fund resells Luna (Not burns it) or maybe burn say 10 percent sell 90 percent and use that money ro buy BTC/ETH NOW. with the market recovering that will double the value of those funds.

Then once UST is fully pegged then we can start to burn a tonn of Luna using UST and it’s profits.

UST can still add value to LUNA but needs to be backed up with other top Crypto and stablecoins. It also needs to be used as a fund that monitizes it’s assets more effectively creating profits for future burns.

1 Like

I think that the list of validators has changed a lot in the current situation, as far as I understand, the Validator must own a large% of the total coin supply, if earlier, for example, 1000 coins allowed it to become a validator, now this figure is much larger and a lot of coins are in the hands of other people who may not even know what it takes to become a validator.

Думаю что список валидаторов сильно изменился в текущей ситуации, на сколько я понимаю Валидатор должен владеть большим % общего предложения монеты, если ранее например 1000 монет позволяла становится валидатором, то теперь эта цифра гораздо больше и много монет находится в руках других людей, которые могут даже не знать что нужно становится валидатором.

source:

So to clarify it seems everyone would prefer a token burn? I was holding 70 Luna which i DCA’d Into weekly. I held through all of this and now my 70 Luna costing a few thosuand will be versus the billions each person has that bought it a day ago? I dont doubt alot of people were ‘defenders’ but im sure 50% were gambling hoping for a quick cash grab.
Maybe ive been reading the room wrong and dont understand, but this seems the ultimate slap in the face after what just transpired

2 Likes

8 Steps to Save Luna now - Economic Refactoring Proposal from industry professionals - Governance & Proposals - Terra Research Forum

Support this proposal.

2 Likes

it should auto convert all the balance in all exchanges as per the ratio . but it will be better if Luna original coin should be kept alive

You could have a challenge in your blockchain and whatever developers make the best game or protocol get to continue using UST and/or Luna in their development. It could be an NFT shop or a game or a Metaverse would be best.

Or…

Keep UST as Un-Stable Token and let it go to whatever values it wants, and Luna can be an inflationary token until further use cases arise.

Rebrand and build back stronger! Change the damn game! Terra Metaverse would be great if Do stayed on it too!

1 Like

Are you intresting in recovering your money? Or are you intresting at other people profit?

2 Likes

They’ll break crypto, trust and the concept of crypto if an “organisation” can just wind back the clock when something they don’t like happens.
Sounds centralised to me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Totally agree

Rightly said

2 Likes

I’m still a LunaTic, absolutely my favourite and I’m not giving up yet!

1 Like

Hi, I don’t think that model of redistribution is fair.

Today some people are devastated, some are ruined, some have even committed to suicide.

And it is not because they lost an investment in a cryptocurrency called Luna. Investing in cryptocurrency, as in stocks, is a risky investment and everyone is conscious about it. Everyone has lost investment in the past. I lost with Luna as well.

If some people are devastated today, it’s because they made a deposit in a stable coin. Something safe. They have invested the money they weren’t able to lose. The money you don’t take risk with. The money you cannot live without.

I don’t know if there is any chance that LFT funds will be redistributed. I don’t know if a hard fork can work. I just know that if those funds can be redistributed in any way, those funds should go to the people who held UST before the unpegging event.

Agree, sounds crazy and illegal. Many lawsuits will come if this plan materializes.

2 Likes