Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Go forward with this plan and enjoy increasing your chances of spending time in white collar prison

1 Like

Here’s my 2 cents:

Fork Terra (v2)
Fix the death spiral problem by forgoing $UST
Launch Terra (v2) with a 3% tax(2% $lunaV2 goes directly to the fund+1% buyback from the open market) on transactions until everyone is paidback, after that can buyback from the market, making the token deflationary
Promise to repay everyone by getting them IOU’s in staked and vesting $lunaV2
The user can use that vesting $lunaV2 to pay for services/projects/etc inside the ecosystem
thats for those before the attack (90% $lunaV2 to both $luna and $ust holders)
for those that came after well they knew there were problems so they take (10% $lunaV2 - the real knife)
Pay marketing, team, whatever by giving them IUO’s $lunaV2 which unbound the chain performs
Make people want the save LunaV2 to take what they lost back (full distribution + buybacks + vesting)
Dont let money exit out before the new fork is healthy
just my opinion, no hate
peace

1 Like

I never saw CZ being so vocal about any project so much.
I even believe if Do Kwon with support from CZ can solve this problem. And I believe CZ can even do VC for to save Luna if there comes any hope. Just I don’t see any action or activity from Do Kwon and being so irresponsible he said on Twitter that he was just making phone calls all this days without coming up with any solutions or plan.

2 Likes

Разве можно копировать чужой текст без сноски на пост? (Мой!)
Is it possible to copy someone else’s text without a footnote on the post? (Mine!)

What about people who bought way higher with a much lower supply? I’m not saying those who bought very low shouldn’t keep their coins, but can’t we compensate people based on their buy price to some extent?

1 Like

Bumping good proposal :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

The only solution to restart the project is to use all the reserves in Bitcoin to buy Luna so that it returns to 1$.

I don’t believe that whoever is behind the project has already used all the bitcoin reserves.

If ust doesn’t return to 1$, the project is dead. Only by returning UST to 1$, will people regain confidence and consequently will resume buying Luna too.

2 Likes

CZ is a chad and understands that with the way Do and his team are currently handling things, there’s no chance of saving Luna. Luna goes down and this will have massive corrosive effects on the integrity of crypto

7 Likes

On the UST side, that is the crux of the matter. As a current LUNA holder who has sometimes previously held personal savings in UST, I absolutely agree that UST holders are the top priority here.

Please think of this in terms of bankruptcy. Terra is an insolvent debtor. UST holders are the first creditors in line for any value that can be recovered. The obligation to them overrides all other obligations here. The best means of fulfilling that obligation is open to some debate, but the obligation itself is absolute; anyone who wants to renege on it is openly advocating that UST holders be scammed.

However, that is not the sole obligation at issue here. @dokwon and TFL also issued a volatile currency, the LUNA token. They offered this as a fungible token: Each unit of LUNA was offered as having a value equal to, and indistinguishable from, each and every other unit of LUNA.

Now, they are seeking retroactively to rewrite the rules. They want to reallocate value away from good-faith purchasers for consideration, who spent good money buying LUNA after the crash.

Those purchasers took a huge risk on Terra’s future. They took money that was perfectly safe, and threw it into a dying network. In doing so, they reasonably relied on the offer of a fungible token indistinguishable from other units of the same token. (Disclosure: I am in that position—and so are some of my friends, whom I roused to action with speeches exhorting the need to save the Terra network.)

What is your analysis of the proposal that these purchasers be treated as “marginal” (in @dokwon’s words at the top of this thread), and arbitrarily assigned much lesser proportions of a new token than those who bought LUNA before the crash?

Note that pre-crash purchasers knew or should have known that their LUNA could be diluted. That was advertised up-front; indeed, it is the core principle of Terra’s design. Pre-crash purchasers got what they paid for. Post-crash purchasers bought LUNA on the same terms. But anyone who bought before late yesterday had no notice whatsoever that their LUNA tokens could be arbitrarily revalued, differently than other LUNA tokens.

2 Likes

If each luna token holder sends 10% of their tokens to a dead wallet it would not help the project by decreasing supply

Может быть его - @dokwon уже кто-нибудь решил наказать физически? Он вообще живой? Кто-нибудь знает?

Maybe someone has already decided to physically punish him - @dokwon? Is he even alive? Does anyone know?

2 Likes

BURN LUNA! that’s it. Otherwise, you will cause damage to the people who bought to support the token when your holders left you.

7 Likes

Exactly and when Do and his team isn’t so serious or concerned with it just so means that all were planned and they scammed. I don’t understand being such irresponsible also such silence. It’s just not like being silent will be any outcome from them. They are just wasting time. Many things could have been done if there was other team with honesty and sincerity and didn’t had just wasted time. Just like CZ said he through Terra team was coming up with a plan like how axie infinity did. I don’t know even after such revelations from CZ we left to believe Terra Team or Do Kwon to listen us. Do Kwon had all the authority to handle this crisis but he went silent and just made phone calls and maybe even doing such now.

2 Likes

BTW anyone who exited during this period should not get anything!

25% 25% should be between who held luna during this attack.

2 Likes

Not because I might have bought higher. It’s more valuable because I’m me and you’re you. I deserve all the money and you don’t.

1 Like

That’s the point, they will do this if they WANT to cause that to happen.

It will cause them to lose all credibility and nobody will ever use it ever again, but if they can cash out more profit they might do it anyway

burning tax 4%

Why did you remove supply information from here? @terra

https://terra.smartstake.io/apps

Where can we see them?

Saw a video that explained how there could be a way to make over 99% of wallets under $1 million whole again. Is this true?

LFG could silently wait for UST market price low enough (e.g, 0.07 USD), then buy and burn all of those UST that want to exit. If 70% of total UST supply is on the exit, then about $500 millions is needed to bring UST back to peg. At this point, we could push UST over-peg to burn LUNA, which reverses the hyperinflation process.

1 Like