Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

So on one cares about people with Luna? How is that fair. I support Do’s ideas.

1 Like

Should be small ust holders AND small LUNA holders

1 Like

They may simply refund those and burn these tokens. So They’d not lose a cent

Head up, there will be better times

1 Like

Its not, the simple answer.

What about this proposal?

4 Likes

Refund would be most fair solution. They may chose a date according supply increase then refund and burn

1 Like

I much appreciate the well-wishes. For my part, I have limited experience with altcoins. A moderate amount by now, but evidently not enough.

I am more accustomed to Bitcoin, where the token, its economic model, and the blockchain history are all carved in stone—where there would be an immediate revolt, if anyone so much as breathed a suggestion of hardforking to devalue coins based on when they were bought (!).

I knew that my precious little LUNAs may go to zero, as LUNA hyperinflated without bound. I didn’t even think of a possibility that they could be cancelled and converted by a centralized fiat decree from TFL. To my mindset, that possibility does not exist.

In principle, this is much worse than the 2016 Ethereum hardfork. What is the purpose of an allegedly decentralized blockchain?

You bought at your own risk ; I believe you not spend not even 2 min to see what’s going up arround…
Well sad cause was like black on white the iminent crash of Luna at that moment.
This is a hard lesson for many people I am sorry for your loss😐

3 Likes

no way, fatmans proposal is emotional bs.

no refund for anyone if you ask me.

lets build up luna by burning and capping supply.

4 Likes

This is terrible plan.

1. You intend to cover the losses of those who sold and those who dumped this project. It is crypto and no one has signed a contract that they will keep or multiply their money. Everyone knows with crypto you take a big risk because is very volative.
  2. People who bought the dump and after the halt are those who actually keep right now this alive at a very low pulse. Without them it would be dead. So you want to punish them. Again, its risk and this is crypto.
  3. Fix the problem that caused the posibility this attack to be done, burn tokens. Some will get losses, those who havent sold , less and some will get juicy profits, those who put their money even at the closest to zero. These who sold before the peg, they are responsible for their decission to sell, not LUNA.
    When both, those who didnt sell and those who bought the dump are satisfied somehow, after the burn, let them be able to slowly sell, lets say some limit for some time. No big portions of coins. This will stabilise luna. I am from Greece, what banks did in the big crisis here, when Greece couldn’t pay its debt, was to put capital control for some time, which allowed the country to not bankrupt. You could take from an ATM just 400 euros per day. It lasted about a year, but it saved the banks, made speculators to not be able to dump the banks and the country to not bancrupt and not get uncontrolled inflation. At the end everyone was ok and the capital control wasnt needed.
    So, together with the exchanges, for some time negotiate capital control how many lunas you can sell per day. And burn some
3 Likes

If you can’t be kind around this time, honestly God help you. Telling me I bought at my own risk isn’t useful at all.

If you have nothing kind to say, please, please, always refrain yourself from saying anything.

Kind regards,

Dee.

1 Like

Compensation should be based on the purchase price

2 Likes

Só, let’s see.
Your proposal seems fair and unfair at same time, lets use this example.

Assuming someone got 1M worth of Luna before the chain started to “print money”, it will place him at the 40% reward distribution.
But the problem relies on the fact that they could get out around 20usd on coin, and got a clean 200k on profits, at this point you got subject number 2 that decided to enter at their exit point, to buy what he thought was the dip, with the same 1M and stayed until the end.
Now this person’s has 20usd worth on Luna and will be placed on 10% reward distribution.
Their will not be a perfect plan for rewarding everyone, but the plane should reward all with same amount.
I rather prefere looking at a plan, that would use the existing chain, and use luna to pay network fees for all projects that run on terra chain, with an accelerated burning rate that at this point would make the existing supply to decrease rapidly.
Use a similar system that runs on the erc20 network, with a fixed amount of Luna being distributed and minted every block but that would burn at least 1000% more coins then are produced at this point so that we could get the total supply out of the T to the B and after that reduce gradually the burning rate untill archive a balanced supply.

You bought at your own risk. And Elle expressed sympathetic condolences that you evidently do not deserve, if you are so rude as reply with some transparently self-serving moralistic lecture.

If you can’t accept that you are responsible for your own investment decisions, and if you can’t behave appropriately towards people who are being kind to you, “then please, please always refrain yourself from saying anything.”

1 Like

This is the only way to go. Cap supply and burn. It’s a slow process and we ain’t got nothing but time.

Build terra back, don’t provide exit liquidity for people who want to get out. It’s too messy.

5 Likes

We buy Luna because we want to make money from it. No matter you buy it at 100, 1, 0.01, or 0.000001. The one that bought at 100 shouldn’t have more right than the one bought at 0.000001.

If you lose money, i am sorry to know but you should not be refunded by any sort. Trading crypto is always risky. You are in charge of this risk and consequence, no one else.

The revive plan will not be fair to everyone. If you are the one to be left out, so be it. A good life lesson of being greedy. Go and work hard on your job. No simple way to be rich.

4 Likes

Furthermore: Fixing UST is the only way for LUNA ever again to gain any value whatsoever. If the UST peg is not restored—if UST holders are not made whole—then LUNA is properly worth zero.

My perspective: I currently have zero UST. I have a large amount of crash-buy LUNA. I am admittedly self-interested in the only tiny sliver of a chance for my LUNAs to gain non-speculative fundamental value: Restore confidence by keeping all promises to UST holders!

4 Likes

Well sounds good you guys trying hopefully that works. I have a question as i did a bad move. That might not count me ine of those people who was holding luna before it goes under 1$. As i kept looking at my losses as it was showing iam down 99%. And my money all in negative made me feel sooo mad looking at it. I Sold all what i have of Luna and Bought it again right away. As iam still hoping it recovers and avoid looking at my money in negative every time. Will i still be counted to get some of that 40% of luna for the holders who had it before the depegging event?

Ultimately UST sellers caused the depeg, not Luna holders. Luna holders and dip buyers served as the exit strategy. Buy and burn Luna. It is the only fair way. I bought all the way from the top of the depeg and lost tens of thousands of dollars because of UST sellers. Luna holders deserve max compensation. UST had an exit strategy. Luna was the exit strategy.

9 Likes