Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

• 400M (40%) to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible

needs changing to:-

• 400M (40%) to UST holders before the depegging, pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible
3 Likes

Any way to include pool participants on Osmosis/Sifchain/Thorchain? We put ourselves out there to help cross-chain adoption. I have thousands stuck in IBC.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how it’s done, not saying inflating LUNA is the solution… obviously it’s not working. But UST does need to be repaid at 1 USD somehow, eventually.

That’s cool and dandy except with the fact that the company appears to be fully liquidated before the crash so legally there’s nothing to be liquidated especially if it was LTD to start with.

Following this logic, he has zero personal liability for any of the investors so potentially he gets to walk with all your money untouched.

That’s why crypto should always be decentralized, only community driven, no ICO and no CEO nor board of directors, this is bitconnect all over again - trust no one, only a dedicated community.

Right so if the company is insolvent we’re all in the same boat then. None of us are getting anything.

1 Like

Fork won’t pass if we want to be ever listed on exchanges. People check what you think about this proposal if you find it a good fit for the current situation. You can always give input from yourself. That’s how this proposal was created. By community.

6 Likes

Just Kwon and he will disappear to an island somewhere

1 Like

I’m all new to the crypto and blockchain space, but with my basic knowledge thus far, I think LUNA is psychologically too important for the advancement of the technology.

I propose a Burn, Fork and Double Peg of LUNA.

The burn is obviously to reduce supply. The idea of the double peg is to feed off the value of the Bitcoin reserve LFG proposed to loan off.

The second peg should be to the range of stable coins and/or any CBDC’s in existence which will allow LUNA to never drop below the pegged value.

All in all the peg will allow it to maintain a minimum threshold while allowing it to fluctuate based on the value of Bitcoin.

In my imagination this would immediately increase the value of LUNA.

That’s what I meditated on over the past two nights so I’m now sharing to the technicians to materialize this vision.

NB, i could only afford LUNA when it recently crashed and got in at that point. But, I desire to see it rise again because it’s like the banks of the 2008/09 recession “Too Big And Must Rise” to create stability in the mind of the general public who think crypto is a scam.

1. suspend all Luna trades on all exchanges, exchange 1:1000 tokens, burn all seized coins and thus reduce to 6.5 billion.
  2. when the exchange rate returns more than $ 1 per Luna, announce a second repayment of 1:10, and thus reduce to 650 million coins
    People will start trusting you to buy again and Luna will reach the previous goals again

Whoever bought it on the dive cannot be harmed as Luna still exists because of them.

If you don’t have the money to buy and burn Luna tokens then borrow the money, or use the kwon’s personal assets, but do it urgently!

Using Bitcoin fund to create new useless token and just a way to steal the fund’s money.

1 Like

We come up with the solution on how to make it work for everyone. All input is welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

+1

Several high profile validators have already voted for this. Almost at 10% YES votes!

5 Likes

NO NO NO

JUST BUY ALL ADDITIONAL SUPPLY AND BURN IT!

JUST HEAR CZ BINANCE!!!

THIS WILL BE SCAM IF YOU WILL DO LIKE YOUR PROPOSAL.

ONLY WAY IS BUY AND BURN!

Its all

2 Likes

@dokwon is essential in the recovery of LUNA. He and CZ could do wonders together!

2 Likes

@dokwon We know you are here and we will support this project if you do something. Please take action while binance is still listing. We’ve all suffered great losses, and the community doesn’t deserve it even though I’ve supported it from the outside. Kindly, find a way to collaborate with CZ.

3 Likes

You guys have to burn the new tokens! It’s the fair thing to do to all the holders!

4 Likes

Check CZ’s Tweet about Forking or restoring a snapshot. I do think he is right.

8 Likes

Luna and UST are both bleeding while dokwon and LFG are hiding.

no communication since 24 hours. no tweets!

This is no way to handle a business which had a 50 bil mcap!

Like this to get their attention and get them to act NOW!!

3 Likes

Fully agree :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I lost 11k please burn the tonkens, do something, there are many of us who lost everything. Im broke and sad