Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Looks like this forum site is gonna die, if you dont limit creating spam accounts. Oh my…

Just take care true holder:
This gonna count if who bought luna before attack and didnt sell it, and still this amount in their accoun untouched.

Zhao’s proposal is the only way out of this. @dokwon please cooperate with him and implement it ASAP! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hush bro

This plan is not very good. I think the problem that led to the current situation is casting. Then, is it possible to charge 10% of the fee from the transaction of Luna to destroy the Luna until it reaches the quantity before ust decoupling

I second this motion

‘400M (40%)** to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible’

These need to be the UST holders who held the UST on Anchor before Terra blockchain was halted for the first time on 5/12/2022.

The easiest way to implement this is to get a snapshot of all UST accounts as of yesterday, 5/12/2022, before the first halt of the Terra blockchain, and distribute pro-rata by the amount of UST held in these accounts at the time.

UST is a STABLE COIN and no one bought it to risk losing their principle.

How UST holders are made whole speaks volume of Terra’s integrity and credibility, and is critical to build trust and good will going forward.

Addendum: I was not aware of this proposal before writing the above comment. To me this is easy to implement and makes a lot of sense because UST is a STABLE COIN to start with and UST depositors should be made whole to your best effort – [Proposal] Tiered repayment: airdrop USDC/USDT to small UST holders on Terra - Governance & Proposals - Terra Research Forum

2 Likes

I hope you where shorting BTC or ETH during this cascading failure to fund this renaissance.

From my perspective, I would agree that it’s a way to move forward

There are dozen stablecoins in the terra ecosystem, will one of them be modified to serve as a new hybrid algo-collateralized stablecoin?

Thank you for this! I think you will need to continue walking us through the evolvement of the proposal through to execution. You are a great leader and we will continue to need your leadership. I think that the distribution needs to be more dynamic than a flat % distribution. The distribution will not make anyone whole nor regain trust simply by airdropping us new Luna. I think the distribution needs to have a mechanic in there that shows it is growing before you distribute to us. We should be allowed a claim to the distribution, and until there is enough value to release the foundation needs to hold on to it or it will be subject to more market manipulation. The new Luna needs to be distributed only when we know a massive sell off isn’t going to happen and long term hold value is built in. No one is a financial wizard, your team is. They know how to grow to the billions, I prefer to trust you to grow the value to billions before distributing so that when I get the new Luna, I am restored whole and then some. Distributing to the people now will only cause more market manipulation and we have had enough of that. No more. No more manipulation where the whales use our liquidity for their gains. This won’t make people happy to hold back the distribution, but they won’t be any less happy then they are now, and it will filter through the people who truly trust the ecosystem, and truly have a long term mentality which is the only way to save it. Thanks again!! Give a severance package, 5% distributed to everyone who wants out now. The rest is held back and distributed to us after your team has created equal or greater value then when we had invested.

1 Like

Buying 40% before peg and the rest for burn would be fairer for everyone.

Agreed, if they are just asking holders to take a loss for their design mistakes and move forward, the new chain will be dead in no time. They need to burn the excess and salvage the current chain. This is just going to be seen as a bailout for the leadership.

2 Likes

Fatman came up with a good solution for you I believe: you still have the right to the airdrop but you must buyback your UST

The stability of the revised Luna UST blockchain must be tested first, by stress testing and mathematical analysis, or the same scenario will eventually ensue. That may happen sooner than later as many users will feel wary and try to sell their newly issued assets.

Do Kwon should set a good example by not taking any of the new assets to demonstrate his good faith-- it would be very helpful in helping him regain his credibility. Either that or donate it all to others for the good of the community.

What will happen to Luna/UST holders who entered after the depeg.? Loss of assets?

The havoc that such a reset might bring could destabilize the crypto market, as many transactions on other blockchains have already occured since the depeg. They are highly unlikely to reverse those and the ramifications to other blockchains may cause a ripple effect, due to the size of the Luna ecosystem before the depeg. These ramifications should be analyzed in advance by competent mathematicians/economists/blockchain experts.

I think that all the same, efforts should be made to stabilize LUNA this now, and not the new one, the auctions did not stop, it turns out that those who bought today, yesterday, will lose everything?

Guys - here is my gut feeling.
The final resolution may actually look nothing like the above.
Im calling it here now.

This won’t go through.

4 Likes

hmmm…It seems like do kwon don’t give a shit about the luna community. Should used that 1.5 bilion he mentioned yesterday and bought everthing he could at 0.00000500 and burn the excess of luna. Besides that, could trade de token agains gamblers, make some profit and continue buying dip luna to burn the 6.5 tri supply…

Why do I get the feeling that people who bought Luna will not swap. Its going to stay like this forever. You cant force anyone to swap. The exchanges will unlikely do it as well.

Lets consider binance, they are selling luna/busd. They wont force their customers to swap and with people switching, the circulating supply will reduce. Thus, increasing the coin price.

So, you have to create a completely different name.

Dokwon, respectfully, your proposal is unacceptable. If there is no investor with new dollars to pay UST holders, the credibility of decentralized UST is currently unrecoverable. I believe that the best way would be for LFG to make a proposal to pay the UST, in the form of interest, for example, at 6% per year, and LFG would make the payment within the agreed terms with the profit and sale of the assets accumulated over time. I say this because the investor who was positioned in UST wanted stability and not taking risks in the pre-crisis moment, so they would be rewarded at the right time. As for the pre-crisis LUNA holders, everyone can buy more Luna and make an average price until a previously announced date.

3 Likes

U and all the mafia around U (Coinbase, Etoro etc…) were able to stop tradings without any prevent communication or warning…
Why didn’t U stop before $LUNA reaches $0.01 ?
I call this mafia
And I have no doubt that U and your friends did earn a lot again

People bought cheap UST on chain. Please compensate UST and take snapshot BEFORE depeg happens. It’s so unfair people who bought 5 cents or 10 cents UST gets to make 35% with this proposal.

1 Like

You know what, I was against this at first but something has to be done, the sooner the better.

1 Like