Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

10% Those who bought in but haven’t sold yet .Thanks

2 Likes

how could they just dump people hard earned money i never wanted to have million just enough so that i can take care of mother i never took drugs but I started i lost hope

yeah, that is a valid point of view. Maybe the situation would be better if people like me didnt bought bringing liquidity, right? Maybe we could reach 0.000000 :slight_smile:
Besides all the ideas posted here, one should remember that there is no hierarchy between buyers of the token. It doesn’t matter if you bought at $100 and i bought at 0.01. YOU think that you have more rights, because, of course, you lost money and feel scammed.
The only way I could buy at 0.01 is because someone sold to me (and that explais a lot).

8 Likes

What will happen to people that have purchased and held WLUNA on Coinbase this whole time ? Before, during, and after the crash! Will new price reflect the same for them?

2 Likes

I fucked up an lossed my money on a BTC trade. I wonder if they too will refund me at the price point I bought in at. ITS NIT FAIR THAT I NEVER DO MY OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE TRADES LIKE A SKITZO. Lol

1 Like

Buyback and burn is the solution. There’s just no need to overcomplicate it. Stabilize the tokens and then you’ll be in a position to help those who took a major hit.

Another way to solve the problem of reimbursement (if that’s the plan) is to execute a buyback of all excess supply plus an equivalent amount to the tokens that were sold “under duress,” then refund sold tokens to the wallets who sold at a major loss, then burn the remainder.

With the current plan, you’re banking on trust and, under the current circumstances, that is taking a massive shot in the dark.

You say the name LUNA is permanently tainted now, but what if it wasn’t? If it is, then so is your name and the name of the organization. Save LUNA and you’ll be demonstrating stability for the entire crypto market. LUNA will become even more trusted than it was before if you can pull a rabbit out of a hat here. It will cost some serious money, sure, but so will every other plan. You’ll make it back in no time if you can pull it off.

4 Likes

Hi Do, hope you are doing well.

Market is moving right now with thousands of LUNA transactions every minute.

Each transaction can have a certain burn rate and a certain amount will go to a LP for UST and LUNA holders before UST lost its peg.

Burn will increase the number of new investors and price of LUNA will start moving upward which will make even more interest in the market for LUNA. A lot of us here are for the decentralized future but don’t forget that 90% of the market is here only for profits and profits only.

The more transactions the more funds go into LP for losses before the peg was lost and the network will recover itself slowly.

By paying to holders prior to loosing peg and redistributing 40/40/10/10, most of them will just withdraw the funds and the network is going down.

As much as we count on tech here we need to include human emotional factor, those who lost will never trust again and new investors won’t trust to invest in anything with the same name and even better value.

Introducing the burn rate and LP for lost funds from each transaction will give confidence to old investors to stay and new will be attracted by decreasing supply and increased price.

Why not riding the wave of the current situation to help all those who lost their funds and growing network even stronger.

From the snapshot of pre peg loss you can see exactly the accounts that can be included in a new LP so they can generate funds back and plus on top of that you can include higher yield for all pre peg loss accounts to make up for their losses.

I am all in to make up for people who lost their funds through the special LP that receive % of each new transaction and higher yield for all of them in that LP.

By restarting the network with 1B tokens and redistributing them between new and old pre and post peg loss holders will create mess and most of the people will be gone in no time.

Take it this way, if we all hold our money in the bank and that bank was robbed, owner of the bank comes and says hey I’ll cover for your losses, do you think when people take funds back will ever put their money in the same bank?

It is possible to save TERRA as it is and you have the power to do it.

1 Like

@dokwon
Talk to us. Leave a tweet. Say something man

8 Likes

Well you have Terra Money to blame since they allowed this to happen in the first place by super inflating LUNA, while allowing people to buy at these prices even while their network is halted!

I agree with you but I don’t blame @igorn1 neither and I think he just lost those tokens, a very cheap lesson compared to ppl who lost real money.

For this exact reason, buying and burning LUNA won’t work becaue there’s thousands of ppl like igorn1 waiting for 10x or more to dump everything and make millions or even billions. The amount of money needed to get LUNA to where it was with these ridiculous indvidual holdings exceeds an entire country’s GDP, something @dokwon can’t effort now nor in a 100 years.

i bought for 10 k worth of luna on thursday before the halt in support of network and since they gave messages that revival plan is on works and to hold on to Luna , that was work 50 euro on time of halt.
Not only people from drop from 70 dollar have lost money.

3 Likes

That is why you have marketmakers working in your favor, make profit on the way up, make profit on corrections, use the profit to help the cause.

Before burn they can buy back majority of tokens

1 Like

This is it right here

Would this work? 8 Steps to Save Luna now - Economic Refactoring Proposal from industry professionals - #215 by Sriram_Popuri

1 Like

Why is this ridiculous plan still pinned when everyone hates it and it will most certainly lead to the death of the project!?

Luna v2 will crash and burn on the first airdrop people recive, not to mention that CEX will refuse listing of it.

There is no time machine in the blockchain, either you fix it or just kill it.

6 Likes

I agree that this should be voted. Though, this whole thing should have seriously distorted the voting mechanism as well??

Everybody is proposing a solution to only help themself.
Who bought cheap luna after crash want the buyback and burn.
Who didn’t buy want a fork pre-crash.

I think the initial proposal is balanced enough to be fair for everybody. Maybe it should be polished and decided what to do with many border cases (LUNA in CEX, LUNA staked, LUNA in other wallets…).

1 Like

Fair to all is fair to none.

I blame you for the entire market crash. Everyone knew it was you all along Mr. DeWitt. You and your army of crypto goons. The world thinks of you as a great philanthropist, but I see what you are. Every news story about you and your empire leaves a little bread crumb trail. We know more than you think we do!

Anyone knows what are the steps to define a plan (whatever it is) and how long would it take to vote (i am assuming that has to be voted)?
I just got to Governance & Proposals voting tab in Terra Station and it is ridiculus how many voting processes are there and the substance of them (it seems more like a stupid chat).

Wish the best to all of you!!!