Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Tell her you gambled and lost

What I havenโ€™t heard very much about, is the people investing in Terra governance, by delegating LUNA for votes. This was facilitated by Terra Station, the official app. People stake their LUNA and it gets locked for 21 days, so that those they were delegated to increase their voting power.
These people had zero opportunity to do anything with their LUNA when all this unfolded, while they were supporting Terraโ€™s governance structure. It does not seem fair that they would lose every last bit of their contributions to the Terra ecosystem.

They made bad governance decisions. Governance is in charge of the chain. If the chain crashes the buck stops with them so they should lose the money. This is how governance works - deal with it. You want golden parachutes in defi space?

We donโ€™t need to reward CEOs who run their companies into the ground

2 Likes

So if i sold UST after last upgrade will get nothing?

BUYBACK LUNA WITH THE BTC RESERVES AND BURN TO REDUCE SUPPLY. SIMPLE!!! CZ ALSO TWEETED ABOUT THISโ€ฆ stop fooling the holders. @dokwon

6 Likes

facts

UST is dead!!! Save LUNA and the ecosystemโ€ฆ buyback and burnโ€ฆ thats the only way to surviveโ€ฆ

1 Like

Your $LUNA is not more valuable than my $LUNA just because you might have bought higher

The same goes with #BITCOIN, the people who bought $BTC at $60,000 are not whining because people are now buying $BTC at $29,000

Drop your nonsense seriously, if you want to buy cheap now go ahead and do so, I just bought Bitcoin at $29,000 imagine if the poeple who bought at $60,000 started whining and decided to do a ROLLBACK to the November 2021 snapshot to restore the value to $60,000

It is NONSENSE

Instead of this the team should work on the following

1. BURN TOKENS
  2. USE BTC Reserves to buy back UST
  3. Restore the value of $LUNA which will restore confidence

If you FORK and ROLLBACK you will essentially kill the chain and $LUNA will be DELISTED on ALL exchanges, no one will list the new token, NO ONE

So lets stop this madness

WORK ON IMPROVING the current chain @dokwon
Fix your mistakes, restore confidence there is no other way around this, there are no shortcuts

6 Likes

Please pay attention to this offer, this is our chance to save the project for a long time :warning: 8 Steps to Save Luna now - Economic Refactoring Proposal from industry professionals

If you really had 1200 bLUNA before crash and you have lots of LUNA now you should be happy with the proposed distribution. Youโ€™ll get tokens from the old bLUNA AND the new LUNA.
But I suspect you are in the team of profiteer who only bought now after crash hoping in a 10-100x.
Good luck.

1 Like

Your $LUNA is not more valuable than my $LUNA just because you might have bought higher

The same goes with #BITCOIN, the people who bought $BTC at $60,000 are not whining because people are now buying $BTC at $29,000

Drop your nonsense seriously, if you want to buy cheap now go ahead and do so, I just bought Bitcoin at $29,000 imagine if the poeple who bought at $60,000 started whining and decided to do a ROLLBACK to the November 2021 snapshot to restore the value to $60,000

It is NONSENSE

Instead of this the team should work on the following

BURN TOKENS
USE BTC Reserves to buy back UST
Restore the value of $LUNA which will restore confidence

If you FORK and ROLLBACK you will essentially kill the chain and $LUNA will be DELISTED on ALL exchanges, no one will list the new token, NO ONE

So lets stop this madness

WORK ON IMPROVING the current chain @dokwon
Fix your mistakes, restore confidence there is no other way around this, there are no shortcuts

7 Likes

I agree with you 100%. The burn tax is a very good idea. Terra must remain Terra, it must not have Terra v2, we must rebuild where we are.

The more I think about this, the more I think Do is an evil genius. Up until a week ago everyone was singing his praises and suckling at the teat of his cash cow.

Yโ€™all got taken for Marks and now you want your gambling money back? Not how it works guys.

Do should pay, but those who bought a pure speculative bubble that (pegging aside) isnโ€™t backed by anything need to learn their lesson. Bought just before Binance ceased trading Luna with the full knowledge I might be left with 0$

1 Like

Guys how do you burn tokens exactly? UST must jump over 1 to start burning LUNA. OR u buy it off the exchanges and send it to a dead address. There is no way to burn it with your mouth. Either pump UST over 1 or buy back 6.5 trillion LUNA. 2 billion USD is not enough to buy back all LUNA

They would buy it off the exchanges (using the bailout money) and send it to a dead address

1 Like

Thatโ€™s right, even CZ itโ€™s suggesting this solution, making a fork would be the second worst mistake for UST/LUNA

1 Like

Supposed we are very optimistic that you have $2bn of reserve left.

So UST holders get diluted from $1 to $0.07?

$2bn * 40% / 11bn supply of UST after attack = $0.07

For Luna holder before the attack they get a value of $2.10 at least?

$2bn * 40% / 380mil supply of Luna = $2.10

Can explain to us how is that protecting the faithful UST holders? :rofl:

This seems like ripped offing the UST holders right?

Any mathematically inclined devs can verify my numbers above?

Thanks!

1 Like

again, buy back to burn, the community must keep insisting in this ad nauseam

6 Likes

ํ•œ๊ตญ์—์„œ๋„ ์‘์›ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
ํ…Œ๋ผ์Šคํ…Œ์ด์…˜์˜ ๊ฑฐ๋ฒ„๋„Œ์Šค๊ฐ€ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์ง€์ €๋ถ„ํ•ด์กŒ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ด‘๊ณ ํŒ์œผ๋กœ ์ „๋žตํ•œ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์•„ ๊ฐ€์Šด์ด ์•„ํ”•๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๋ฃจ๋‚˜ ์ˆ˜๋Ÿ‰์„ ํ™• ์˜ฌ๋ ค์•ผ ํ•  ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ทธ๊ฒƒ๋„ ํˆฌํ‘œ๋ฅผ ํ•ด์•ผ ํ•˜๋‚˜์š” ???
1237 ํˆฌํ‘œ์œจ์ด ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์œ„์ž„์ž๋“ค์ด ์•„์ง ์•ˆ์›€์ง์ธ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์œ„์ž„์ž๋“ค์ด ํˆฌํ‘œ๋ฅผ ํ• ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋„๋ก ๋„๋ฆฌ ์•Œ๋ ค์ฃผ์‹ญ์‹œ์š”

ํ…Œ๋ผ๋Š” ๋„คํŠธ์›Œํฌ์™€ ์ƒํƒœ๊ณ„๊ฐ€ ์‚ด์•„ ์žˆ๋Š”๊ฒŒ ๋ณธ ๊ฐ€์น˜์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๊ฐ€๊ฒฉ์— ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ํœ˜๋‘˜๋ฆฌ์ง€ ๋ง™์‹œ๋‹ค

๋น„ํŠธ์ฝ”์ธ๋„ ์ˆ˜๋งŽ์€ ํ•˜๋“œํฌํฌ๋ฅผ ํ–ˆ๊ตฌ์š”
์ด๋”๋ฆฌ์›€๋„ ํ•ดํ‚น์„ ๋‹นํ•ด ์ด๋”๋ฆฌ์›€ํด๋ž˜์‹์œผ๋กœ ๋‚˜๋ˆ„์–ด ์กŒ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ธฐํƒ€ ํ•˜๋“œํฌํฌ์™€ ๋กค๋ฐฑ์‚ฌ๋ก€๋Š” ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๋งŽ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์›์ธ์ด ์žˆ์—ˆ๋˜ ๊ฒƒ์„ ํŒŒ์•…ํ•ด์„œ
์ž˜ ์ˆ˜์Šต๋˜๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์›ํ•˜๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

์ˆ˜๊ณ ํ•˜์„ธ์š” โ€ฆ ๊พธ๋ฒ…

that would make the oligarchs less rich

1 Like