Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

dear dokwon

If you choose to plan this way, I can assure you that your interests in cryptocurrency, money and credit are all over.

Now the old user compensation is definitely not something that can be fully compensated overnight.

You need to drop this thing and move on!

Regardless of whether the new luna or the old luna essentially needs someone who is willing to pay for it!

The issue is!

You made a new plan today, the old users will not accept it

New users are interested in your project because they want to make money. If you can’t make money, you use new tokens to make them suffer.

Now both old and new investors are offended!?

It seems to me that you can only take out part of the money right now

Burn 70-80% of luna coin

Thinking of a new plan!

Mobilize the entire community upward

to restore your reputation

follow your responsibilities

New investors will trust you

Old investors will also see your improvement over time

choose understanding

because of confidence in you

It won’t! But most of people here is wanting that, they want to burn the tokens! I am not am expert but in my small mind I can say you can not burn what people holding now, let’s say someone now holding 1B tokens, how could they burn their token?

And I feel like who are telling them to burn are the people who actually own millions/billions token now so they want them to burn so they get easy money!

You can not burn the tokens which someone holds, and most people proposing to buy back the tokens? How could they buy back? They need billion billions dollar to do that, I don’t think even Elon musk can do that with this much of circulating token!

This is the best proposal I‘ve seen so far. Please make this happen and >90% will be happy.

I dont see any other way. If we fork based on a snapshot many will dump to try and recover losses.

1 Like

Well said—modulo the fact that Bitcoin has a hardcapped supply, whereas LUNA is designed to dilute holders when UST falls. Those who do not accept that, clearly do not understand LUNA’s advertised tokenomics! And they have never heard of DCA.

Retroactively making LUNA non-fungible based on purchase date is a rug-pull, plain and simple. Everybody deserves to get the equal and fungible token that was advertised at the time of purchase, period.

Disclosure: I say that as someone who bought in on principle on the way down, then took extreme measures to scoop up precious LUNAs out of the hands of scalpers and trading bots. I overpaid by starting over $8, but wound up with a good DCA! I also got friends to throw their money in. I happily accept the risk that the project may fail, and LUNA may be worth zero. I do not accept being scammed with retroactive changes.

2 Likes

@dokwon use the BTC to buyback and burn to reduce supply… if the BTC reserves are not enough to buyback then speak to CZ… let him invest… Binance will support us the way back to ATH

3 Likes

That is right.

1 Like

Unfair by choosing which members of the community benefit.
It will probably lead to you being sued like crazy.
Its not a revival plan its an admission of defeat.

Check out the burn proposals - including a very sensible one using a transaction tax

3 Likes

A stable-coin which obviously failed bro…

Reserves were meant for the community and to be used in such situations.

We could do a simple vote on it

Exactly, not to mention that his proposal is unffair to new investors that started buying bags of LUNA after the blockchain halt and also they are left with 0$ now…

I like the idea of burning not necessarily CZ giving the funds to do it

1 Like

I don’t think even cz is capable to do that, how could someone buys that much of tokens that’s are in circulations now?

I understood the tokenomics, and I knew that there was a risk, but a marginal one. It’a not like the death spiral was already there. So it makes no sense what you’re saying.

Who bought at the bottom knew that the risk was already there… so again your reply has no sense.

And the BTC comparison makes absolutely no sense at all. It’s not the price what is matters. It’s that when Luna was at the top there was no death spiral, when it was at the bottom there was so the risk was already there and who bought there shall carry the burden. Same if a flaw is found on BTC. Who tries to exploit that flaw should be compensated less because they are almost at all speculators.

Moreover, between who bought at the top there were no 200x speculators like when it was 0.01. These who tried to do a quick 200x knew the risk because death spiral was already there and should be compensated less and later. Again: who Hodled more should be compensated mor.

1 Like

Does anyone know what happens to those who held Luna in Celcius?

We need to get backed by deep pockets… read his tweets he is willing to invest in the project

The problem now with Terra & UST is the supply, no need to Fork it
The best way to reduce that supply would be to find burn mechanisms

My proposal :

1. Add burn fee to every transfer
  2. Negociate with exchanges to add a trading burn fee
  3. Find every possible way to reduce UST & Terra supply

List item

4 Likes

Completely agree

Are you Stupid??

This is the BEST FOR THEM. To get away without owning up and paying for their mistakes. Dont give them a free RIDE

They need to invest and buy back !

4 Likes

Dear I am confused with the redacted text, if I had UST in Anchor and when the incident happened I transferred it to the exchange without selling it, what would happen? And also for UST holders who had left their UST on exchanges?

At this point btw, I am not sure why it is you that is making the proposal lol xD