Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Which is it?.. Terra Foundation precrash holders are vengeful, or they are empathetic? Because I am struggling to reconcile your blatant contradiction.

1 Like

Is there any calculation or data of the addresses and UST quantities before the depeg? So people can calculate the cap for the refund? Or at least what is the block that we are looking at?

What you will do if you loose a lot of money (or all your money) and you have the opportunity to regain a part of that??.. You will probably sue the person who do it to you!!! (PS: I am not a pre-crash holder)

Where’s the emergency plan when something like this happen? Does any crypto have an emergency plan? What is bit coin emergency plan?

This ^ lets do it

what about v2 with 1billion cap, and each holder no matter when they got in (postcrash/precrash) will get v2coins equal to a precentage of what he she is holding rightnow.

no compensations for anyone, just start over new with coins already reserved.

1 Like

Emergency funds used to purchase a yacht and sail away to the sunset.

I have been in that situation more than once, and I have yet to sue a single entity. Also, I didn’t mean to sound a-holeish in my initial reply to you, sorry if I did.

Dude its all going to be worthless dont you get that, if the current coin is not worth buying to you the new one wont be either, and if the percent is equal in distribution whats the point, you would be exactly where you are now. How does no one get that, if LUNA is worth saving its worth buying now, cheap on the exchange, if it isn’t worth saving it isn’t worth anything in new coin form either

2 Likes

Not really, a burn tax is what should be introduced to do it, like 3% of every transaction goes to the burn wallet, with billions of dollars currently changing hands every day at the moment that burn would be significant and lasting

1 Like

Can you send me a few terra1at4ja8wr9celn2qm60a5777250d3gt7zx3lc0q

Pieces added to the luna coin supply need to be burned. That should be the big news. people are happy about it. they are not happy about anything else. because everyone was left without money and became poor. you should fix this.

2 Likes

@dokwon CZ is probably right!

FSxI4FCXsAIoa8K

9 Likes

I’m hopeing the silence has been because they are secretly buying up LUNA to burn

5 Likes

What about people like me who did trusted ust & were staked on Anchor but had to unstake and buy other assets , in my case bLuna which i thought would help repeg UST due to the design. Why not take a snapshot before the depeg & try compensate people who trusted the system to work and treated this as savings account. It can’t possibly be refunded in whole but the LFG reserves can be distributed pro rata from smallest holders to the largest ones

Last time we had silence like this… we got a proposal like this. I haven’t got my hopes up. Guy is probably on a beach somewhere and will find 30 minutes to come up with another brilliant feel-good tweet when he’s done partying.

3 Likes

It seems that you are just doing this to collect some money to pay your debt to old investors who if you don’t pay, they bring you to the jail!

How can you expect people help you again to do that!? No one will support you and your projects anymore! you should understand that people know you, and you won’t be able to run any other projects anymore because of your background, but if you try to fix this the way that you should (not by forking), you have much more investors in the near future!

Don’t try to make a bad picture of yourself in the crypto field!

not on a beach, on a boat bound for the cayman islands most likely.

Totally agree with this statement.

We also cant sue the goverment if the inflation rate went up so high its just how it is.

Try to learn from asian countries who affected with goerge soroz action in 1998.

We cant blame anyone or any goverment that time. We just moved on and do our best.

There is no way forking will be the solutions.

If luna can gather loans for backing up their ust price. I think it will be solved. Since ust should be 1 peg against dollar rite. Just use the loans for buyback UST and if u keen to retrieve the victims just put ust pool for the victim lets say 1B dollar worth thats should be the maximal coz most of those asian country that affected with 1998 crisis didnt get full cover for their lost assest either. Its just a good faith.

@dokwon u are from korea im sure u are familiar with 1998 crisis too since it also affect korea heavily.

@dokwon hello Why don’t we give priority to stabilizing UST to save the entire ecology, according to depeg’s previous snapshot, restore the account assets that sold UST due to panic to the previous UST amount, the amount of UST to compensate is the amount of UST he lost in this event, At this time, the price of UST in the market will be very low, and most people are unwilling to lose the opportunity to save their property, and an announcement needs to be made at this time. Terra will gradually repurchase and destroy UST, and complete the anchoring of USD within a certain time. At that time, everyone will have a positive mood. The price of UST will rise steadily. When it is close to the price of 1 USD, Terra will fully mortgage UST to avoid this risk forever. The troublesome part of this plan is how to calculate the loss of each account in this event. However, if there are transaction records of exchanges and records provided by users themselves to prove the validity, this accounting process will not take too long. When we stabilize UST, the value of Luna will be greatly improved. It is best to be able to Trigger the synchronous destruction of Luna, so that the value of Luna will return more quickly