Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

EXPAND! I offer the LUNA self-healing mechanism! Enter in the burning code 5% of coins from the purchase / sale of each operation until the moment of restoration of the freedom of coins as of May 9, agree this with the binance #saveterraluna #saveterra #saveterraluna #Binance

1 Like

I was actually talking about LUNA not UST but since you mentioned UST, that’s debt since he sold it as a stable coin, ppl bought on the promise that it’s stable and will always worth 1$ and this what complicates the matter even further, legally and ethically.

The minted LUNA is out of control now, a lot of ppl hold billions waiting for a pump to dump and it’s easier said than done to have capital to buy everything, even if he owns all the BTC in existence. That’s why he suggested a hard-fork.

It’s just that people nowadays, lack common decency… :pensive:

1 Like

But where are the promises about btc reserves?that’s the key here…

Earlier, I have heard about recovering snapshot from the day before Luna experienced attack. I have a question about this snapshot recover thing. There are many people / investors / day traders that bought Luna after attack, and now still buying. If the snapshot is recovered from the day before attack, will people lose their Luna who bought today / yesterday and after UST crash? Because if snapshot restored, this snapshot version doesnt have today’s purchase history nor transaction history of peoples Luna holdings.

The snapshot strategy is practically impossible to implement successfully (read CZ comments)…

2 Likes

It really is a huge risk the new LUNATICS are taking buying LUNA when it’s worth cents. There’s no guarantee. It could fail completely and they lose their investment or it could recover and they’ll be rewarded. It makes sense for the reward to match the level of risk taken. So people should stop hating that some people buying this LUNA dip might make a lot of money if LUNA recovers because you won’t share in their loss if LUNA doesn’t recover.

1 Like

That’s what I was talking about. Just go on enjoy profits.

Not enjoy your good feeling when most of are pretty much ded inside.

It hurts when some people make it as a joke. Like they are just happy how it’s very good for them to see the price now and it should stay like this.

But they don’t understand how this was an accident and lost everything in the way.

IF you want to enjoy profits do so, but don’t make fun of people who invested before.

2 Likes

It just shows what some have become… Pretty much soulless in fact…

1 Like

What about those of small UST holders who had their life savings in the Anchor savings account? Would @dokwon would be willing to compensate them or would we have to wait hoping that UST will re-peg again?

Yes, and some people just telling me they should just enjoy this, I should just block them.

How could I unsee something what I have seen already!

It’s sadden me to this, it’s just a dream now that luna will ever be 1$ where it was worth 120$ a month ago

Can you share CZ comment link or something? :smiley:

EXPAND! I offer the LUNA self-healing mechanism! Enter in the burning code 5% of coins from the purchase / sale of each operation until the moment of restoration of the freedom of coins as of May 9, agree this with the binance #saveterraluna #saveterra #saveterraluna #Binance

• 400M (40%) to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible

I had UST all the way in my wallet down to usd value of $0.1
Then I sold at CEX.

Does :point_up: this mean that I have to rebuy my UST to have a possibility to be “made whole”? So I have the possibility to even make less money buying BACK a very speculative UST token at the moment??

“I am not always right, but my perspective is: Failures can/will happen. But when they do, transparency, speedy communication and owning responsibility to the community is extremely important.” - CZ, Binance CEO

3 Likes

I’m loving the sale prices we got going on this week

Wow! You probably just got into luna two days ago that’s why you are loving it!

CZ is commenting it right now in his Twitter account…do you realize? Terra colapse was enormous ,and they haven’t comunícate anything properly: more than 24 h without news,nobody knows where the btc reserves are, the message and offered recovery plan semms a joke for the investors

4 Likes

reward those who speculated and those who fled instead of encouraging the true believers, that’s your big idea? Buy the excess LUNA and make “eternal” staking, make it expensive to burn LUNA and cheap UST, so you will recover parity.