Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

If you have not enough balance and power for buying back and burning, then put some percent of leverage for trading LUNA and burn the token like how Shiba or Safemoon and Feg do this. Please work for make Luna great again not by forking the ecosystem.

I didn’t flee. That’s not DCA, it’s trying to profit from other exploiting a dumpster fire. You don’t know what DCA and investor mean…

Well so you’re one that wants a quick profit and should be penalised not rewarded

1 Like

Some people now owns billions of tokens so how they gonna distribute them?

well everyone holding more than a million coins have to give them away for burn.

this would be a nice rule.
so everyone can do his part in reliftig the coin.

Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is an investment strategy in which an investor divides up the total amount to be invested across periodic purchases of a target asset in an effort to reduce the impact of volatility on the overall purchase. The purchases occur regardless of the asset’s price and at regular intervals.

Precisely. It’s a failure of disaster recovery, procedures and internal controls, testing and modelling of extreme scenarios. It was blind faith in the protocol bordering on negligence.

1. Please burn all the pre-peg coins. It’s the only way to restore trust.
  2. de-link UST from LUNA, and kill UST.
  3. Compensate the UST holders who lost money.

New fork is not gonna work. It’s just gonna dump again and cause more turmoil. Please do the right thing Do.

1 Like

Moreover you had waaaaay more risk so you had more chance to lose it all. 10% is even too much

Investments
While death spiralling

Haha much sense

Some people here just think everyone has money like them.

How could someone have so much money to do that?

I myself only could dcad to 0.54.

There are hell a lot like me.

Now when I say something people are like go and buy now, how could I buy now when I have nothing?

I am still in huge debt while I was trying to average my way down!

3 Likes

Help the maximum number of people possible.
Everyone holding any before De-pegging (establish the timestamp) and those that bought or still held prior to the last halt.

Any accounts that have amounts above the threshold (a high limit of USD equivalent) aka above the upper limit whales will not receive anything.

The vast majority of the people would receive the amount proportional to their holdings. Essentially get their money back.

The whales represent the minimum number of people affected, additionally they are more likely to have more diversified and/or other asset alternatives.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
It is the solution that is the least evil of the multitude of solutions. The correct solution is relative to everyone affected. The whales can own nobility in that they will be helping the maximum number of people recover from what, in many cases, a loss that they would never be able to replace.

Luna Burn pls burn

2 Likes

Moving forward with this proposal will undermine trust in the entire ecosystem and crypto in general - it is essentially a rug pull on a top 5 network.

I understand the desire and the wish that this never happened but sadly time-travel is not possible.

I too have lost money but crypto investors should be aware that we’re working this whole thing out on the fly and investments are ultra high risk and we should only gamble with what we don’t need.

There will be a thundering herd to other networks and Terra will inevitably fizzle out.

Sounds like a new sound proposal: Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal)
Please review/provide your feedback…

Thats when you make the most money or lose it all,no difference for buy in price if you lose it all

In addition to my earlier comment:
You may also consider mandatory locking of 80-90% of existing liquidity for 5-10 years thereby reducing overall liquidity in the market. Every holder should be required to validate their holdings and locking at Luna portal before making any fresh sale of the coin. Keep a definite burning plan in motion for release of locked liquidity in phase-wise manner while burning certain percentage at every transaction done. This will help to immediately revive current coin and prices will go up if liquidity is reduced providing ground for the future developments. A regular burning mechanism will help to reduce the excess coins and will keep overall liquidity in check. You may also charge additional cost for every Luna transaction (on both buy and sell side) to be utilised towards buyback and burn.
Something on these lines will help to gain back investor confidence and will help revival of those as well who have coin at peak pricing and couldn’t sell in time. Even if they get original price back in 5-10 years, they will be satisfied to know that they aren’t abandoned and their money will be back someday.

Simultaneously start process for identification and legal action against those who caused this meltdown artificially and make them pay compensation to be utilised/distributed for Luna holders & Luna team.
I am sure crypto community at large will be supportive since this isn’t about only Luna or UST, it is about future of the entire Crypto ecosystem.

1 Like

Then wait and spread out buys. $100 could get you millions at one point

So people buy an asset fairly on an open market, and now you’re forcing them to donate and burn it? There’s a word for that: theft. You can justify it however you want, however in most jurisdiction it’s illegal to do that.

I infer this means that for token holders,current holdings of LUNA would get divided by approx 7 000 (to reduce supply from approx 7 trillion to 1 billion)?
Why not raise funds+use existing reserves+borrow loan to buy back the LUNA tokens from the community at 0.5 USD flat and burn them till the circulating supply stabilizes?

Am sure you have reserves, appears as though the company is trying to save these for own benefits.

1 Like

Dude you don’t get me, I don’t even have 1$.

Don’t think everyone same as you.

You probably have a lot of money that’s why you think 100$ is not a lot.

You live in first world country where you could easily make 100$ in a day but not everyone as lucky as you. I live in a third world country where someone probably makes 100$ a month!!!

1 Like