Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Also just to give some insight on my situation. I’m a luna and ust holder. Never sold, truly beloved in this project. I’m down badddd. And I put a considerable amount of my net worth in UST on anchor :upside_down_face:

and who is going to marry the wander woman with unresolved issues?

That is not how the market works. UST holders cannot be held hostage to the refloating, no one can guarantee what they will spend their money on once they are compensated, they will most likely exit the ecosystem they no longer trust. The glue of the market is the profit motive.

Pray tell, how do markets work? Do and company can destroy the value of an ecosystem through their incompetence. Basically, do everything they can to destroy a valuable and functioning ecosystem and then just ask for a mulligan? I would rather stare at the contents of my morning toilet than see that con man’s face again. I would also handle the contents of said toilet for longer than I’d hold onto whatever token he issues. If I can find someone stupid enough to buy it.

Wait that’s not true. The ecosystem built around Terra is extremely valuable. Even if we were to reset the Terra Luna at its current value and we all took an 83% hair cut it would not be the worst decline that has ever happened to a crypto. If they fixed the algorithm I could see Terra/Luna recovering fully by the end of the bear market.

And that’s just the point. If this sociopath actually cared about the people he says he’s been on the phone with (and what the F is that anyway. The only thing I’d want to hear from him is how he’s getting me my money back.)

But the worst part is that those people who have the money and patience to wait out the bear market with this POS token will probably recoup their losses. Meaning that the whales will be the ones buying the entire ecosystem at a deep discount because they can afford to wait out the bear market and they are also the ones who can tell Do to go do to himself what he has done to us long enough for the stink of his presence to wear off and the brand can recover.

I struggle not to wish this “human” harm but TBH is something terrible were to happen to him, I would rejoice. He needs to go away and stay away. With friends like these Terra doesn’t need enemas.

1 Like

My sincere apologies. I sent you my response to the wrong person. I meant to send it to Maria_Paz. The market “expert”.

Pray tell, how do markets work? Do and company can destroy the value of an ecosystem through their incompetence. Basically, do everything they can to destroy a valuable and functioning ecosystem and then just ask for a mulligan? I would rather stare at the contents of my morning toilet than see that con man’s face again. I would also handle the contents of said toilet for longer than I’d hold onto whatever token he issues. If I can find someone stupid enough to buy it.

Wait that’s not true. The ecosystem built around Terra is extremely valuable. Even if we were to reset the Terra Luna at its current value and we all took an 83% hair cut it would not be the worst decline that has ever happened to a crypto. If they fixed the algorithm I could see Terra/Luna recovering fully by the end of the bear market.

And that’s just the point. If this sociopath actually cared about the people he says he’s been on the phone with (and what the F is that anyway. The only thing I’d want to hear from him is how he’s getting me my money back.)

But the worst part is that those people who have the money and patience to wait out the bear market with this POS token will probably recoup their losses. Meaning that the whales will be the ones buying the entire ecosystem at a deep discount because they can afford to wait out the bear market and they are also the ones who can tell Do to go do to himself what he has done to us long enough for the stink of his presence to wear off and the brand can recover.

I struggle not to wish this “human” harm but TBH is something terrible were to happen to him, I would rejoice. He needs to go away and stay away. With friends like these Terra doesn’t need enemas.

@dokwon this is not a revival plan.
It is a double tap End plan.

If you do fork or rollbacks it will break the project trust completely!
Read about hyperinflation a little and you may realize it will not solve the issue.

The movement to deflationary with burn from fees, is a real solution for both UST and Luna holders.

3 Likes

no worries, but she seems sensible to me.

If you believe in luna, the tokens are selling at a discount right now.

I think I have spoken clearly and I do not know where we disagree. I don’t personalise Do Kwon, let alone disrespect him. I don’t wish him any harm, because nothing can be worse than what he is going through. It is clear to me that he is in a situation of severe post-traumatic shock. He is absent, flighty, hiding, not the behaviour we need right now, that’s true. But, to be practical, he is not the problem now and he has to be part of the solution: the problem is the market being undermined by Luna’s money supply.

$1.5 billions dollar were sent to exchanges, with that amount and the current price it should be enough to buy back 6 trillions Luna.

2 Likes

This proposal is very unreasonable and unfair. First of all, we should divide the responsibility clearly. If this event is caused by Pfizer, Pfizer should be responsible for it, instead of making us, the holders, bear some responsibility why our personal property should be damaged and your proposal will only shrink the property of all holders. You should have a perfect explanation for this incident, even if your proposal is forced through, many small retail investors are helpless inside. You first consider the accounts with high compensation, that is your fear of being sued, but don’t forget that your image is basically ruined. Please also consider this issue from a different perspective. For example: you previously deposited 1 million in a bank, the bank told you there was a problem with the system, then gave a bullshit advice and ended up giving you only 400,000. Please answer?

Yep, they shared on Twitter @Fatmanterra, we need to do the same on Twitter and get our votes for the proposal we believe is the one can save Luna and UST, don’t let them take what is left and abandon all Luna and UST holders

I didn’t and don’t believe in Luna. I viewed Luna as the arbitrage opportunity and UST and the liquidity/debt for the ecosystem. It fascinates me (but its understandable) how many Luna holders want to be prioritized in whatever bailout scheme Do’h and his cronies can come up with yet they would never have shared the upside if Luna had mooned like it was supposed to. Any project with Do’h attached to it will be worthless to with less than a billion dollars to lose.

Luna holders do not want priority, priority is given to the market that is working right now in the Luna/BUSD pair in full view of the world. The capitalisation cannot be raised because there are no guarantees on the continuity of Luna and because there are too many Lunas in circulation. That is why the price cannot go up. The UST market is in a complete morass and the injection of money to lift the parity has proven to be a terrible mistake.

1 Like

Is that your explanation of how markets work?

if you support fatmans plan, you support Do more than you know. It’s redistribution meant to effectively invalidate new luna issues just so he/terra don’t have to buy them back at market to burn. I dont think they will follow through, these “plans/proposals” are perhaps more of a tool to supress price to keep the buyback as cheap as possible.

2 Likes

I envy you—with my compliments, and not with any spiteful wish that you had less.

I do not exaggerate how much I stretched my resources to buy some LUNAs. If this had happened a few months ago, then I would have been throwing down $1k at a time like you. But things have not gone so well for me, lately.

Last week, especially, was a financial nightmare for me. When I made my first post here about a buy >$8, I was reeling from shock and soon in for worse. On 5/11, at the time when many people presume that the Terra BTC was being dumped, I lost most of my remaining assets to liquidation. I almost lost everything from that; by that point, only a weeklong sleepless marathon of emergency loss-management and incremental de-leveraging had sufficiently shored me up that I could salvage something.

My LUNA bottom buys started as a sort of a wistful joke, because I was really out of money. When it bottomed, I had just under $20.50 USDT in my wallet—that’s it. I blindly tossed ten bucks into an AMM. Over 1.3 million LUNA came out. Next ten bucks—almost 1.5m LUNA. Then, I threw in the rest of my cash on hand—less than fifty cents. Out came >138k LUNA, for a price of about 3.6 microdollars each!

At that point, I got serious. I started taking on new debt in small increments. Every new borrow increased my immediate and ongoing risk of total wipeout. All good sense and “don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose” went straight out the window: I had to get more LUNAs!

It was the week that went from me losing most of the BTC that I had carefully accumulated and held for years, straight to me piling up millions of LUNAs. It was one of the worst weeks of my life. Time will tell whether it was also one of the best weeks of my life.

So… Greetings from a “LUNA whale” to a much bigger LUNA whale.

P.S., frankly, anyone who thinks that I don’t deserve my LUNAs can go to hell. I don’t ask for sympathy; when handling my own money, I know that I need to put on my big-boy pants. I do demand that when I made an honest purchase at market, what’s mine is mine!

4 Likes

The markets work with fresh money, attracting it and not driving it away with distribution plans that run the risk of dispersing the rescue funds of the ecosystem among bankrupt people who, logically, only want to take the money they can recover and run from here. And I don’t criticize them for it. I criticize that someone intends to buy the faith they have lost with compensation and make them hostage to the parity of the UST. It is pure fantasy based on assumptions and expectations that these damaged people simply cannot and do not want to fulfill.

Terrible idea. Way better option is here to discuss.
https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-8-steps-to-save-luna-now-economic-refactoring-proposal-from-industry-professionals/

Dont let him do this.
If a company is about to go bankrupt because of its own doing, will people really let them get away with it, cash leftover in hand and start another company???

They need to use the funds they claimed to have to buy and burn tokens, not creating another one that none of the big exchange will list. It will go to zero again.

So buyback and burn the current token than risking another token to go to zero.

Hold him accountable! if LFG doesnt have the money, jail is waiting. You PROMISED to use the funds in case events like this happen.

5 Likes