Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

It was worth 9k USD at the time of my withdrawal request.
If the exchange didn’t freeze the transaction, I would’ve sell my 37000 LUNA for 9K USD as planned

That boat has sailed…

People - unite, it’s time to decide without Do Kwon!

Because he made us all suffer and does not hear us! He is narcissistic and thinks he can get away with his billions!

UST holders were thrown on the anchor! CZ said the fork would bring no value. You deceived us and want to do it again, and you have already done it before us under a hidden name. You should be brought to justice! I hope people are not too lazy and from all over the world will create lawsuits against you! Refund the cost, collect donations to reimburse smallholders!!! I will tell everyone and show screenshots about your sc@m! The Internet remembers everything!

We don’t need a block for 2 years, after 2 years everything will be forgotten, and you will evade responsibility.

After 2 years, people will get the same $0, because you don’t want to restore your reputation through the offer of Fat Man, CZ and Vitalik Buterin! Justin Sun already wanted to donate! Stop the fork! Save the small holders! You are rich, you have heaps of money!!! You jumped on the stage in front of the public and shouted - UST! UST! UST!

You say you’re a master, where? In what? In the sc@ms?

You promised that UST is a safe place to be! So confirm it, get our money back! These were all my savings for my life, now I’m naked, I’ve been saving for a very long time, people support with a like! :warning::warning::warning:

3 Likes

I just wanted to sell my Luna, the exchange disallowed me by freezing the deposit and I don’t think they can do that. The deposit has not even arrived yet. I was not able to sell that’s just ridiculous. I didn’t bet on LUNA I just wanted to safe it all

Well from the tweet we now know that LFG has about $280 million in reserves. So… it’s not even 1.5 billion like we hoped.

He can’t beat the crowd! :people_hugging::people_hugging:

1 Like

People already sold around 0.5$ … If you refund them 100%, they get 150%! You should give only 50% to those who sold and 100% to who didn’t sell.

1 Like

Great you’re literally scratching everything Vitalik and CZ suggested, not even taking a look at it but literally throw it into shit. Stay with your EGO and it’s going to fail, Luna has never been decentralized.

2 Likes

You’re tight! I think the same.
I can’t understand why he is trying to do so…

Why someone that sold after the attack (would be an holder in the snapshot) is more eligible to be compensated than someone that bought after the attack to average his initial position and keep LUNA trading alive after Do Kwon tweeted to be patient and that the plan to repeg was in play ?

1 Like

Important voting in progress proposals supporting BURN option. Please support these and help th gather validator support.

3 Likes

Do not dream !!! Being reimboursed 100% would never arrive.
Forget UST : today $0.11, tomorrow perhaps $0.05 … and then $0.00

The lone way to save Terra ecosystem is to restablish confidence.

Today, UST market Capitalisation is 1.3 Billions $

With 1.3 Billions $ put by investors on the table, we can create the most secure algorithmic stablecoin:

• abandon UST to a new stablecoin, the NewUST,
  • proceed to a devaluation, 1 NewUST = 8 (or 9) UST
  • burn massively LUNA
  • with new guarantee to secure investors : for each NewUST hold by investors, 1 USD should be stored as collateral reserves.

This will provoke a hype around NewUST and Luna.
With recovered value of LUNA, we could create a special fund to reimbourse part of money lost by UST holders.

2 Likes

The community wants: 6T Luna burn

2 Likes

No no this is very bad, you should isolate only Luna from ust, do not think about creating a new currency, this is a destruction of the first currency, this is a loss of confidence in Luna institution, it will lead to a bigger and greater collapse, think well, this is an unhealthy step, the most appropriate solution is to buy from Display, burn and isolate luna from ust.
This proposal is not in the interest of the Luna community, that you’re only in your favor.
The result is the biggest collapse of the first to the point of disappearance and raise issues against you.

Must be separated only between Luna and ust, and start burning Luna is all this community will not be satisfied with this proposal, a society that understands what will happen this proposal application.

Save a comment as a reminder

Hey Fatman, this is all over my head. Just a thought, maybe you can pass it along in a cleaner more sensible fashion. Do you think there is a way to keep the current chain, no fork, Keep UST but turn it into sort of a real live test net, limiting investor exposure to 5 or 10% of there invested holdings at a time. Thus giving a reason to keep the current chain and stable coin and hope, for lack of a better word, that a workable stable coin could still be viable. This way, Terra could still get real time-real world use and data from UST and also adjust algo on the fly without losing 100% of people funds… It would bring back value to the luna token and they could increase the exposure limit over time as they real world test it. Talk about bringing the community together to be part of the testing and sacrifice… hope this makes sense

And it is also not clear what ratio they will apply to Luna holders. I mean 100M of new Luna is allocated to Luna holders after the attack. So, if I own 10M Luna, will it be

100M/7T = 0.000014 x 10M = 140 new Luna coins?

140 @0.0002 current price = $0.028? Seriously???

I might as well sell the 10M tokens for $2000!!!

I used UST on many LPs on Osmosis and I am just hoping that I can see something back from my initial investment, I still hold a great amount of UST

theres another thread named [Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2]
(Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2)

We are only allowed to comment once per 4 hours.

Why do you think they are trying to control/suppress the conversation?

Please do something to help people who invested in UST and LUNA on IBC chains such as Osmosis and Crescent. They have the capabilities to provide snapshots of staking, LPs and everything in between. When the de peg occurred, tens of millions on Osmosis alone was wiped out, my money included. I believe these people deserve some form of compensation, as long as other supports/holders are getting them. Terra and Osmosis are part of the Cosmos family

1 Like

I invested all my life savings into Anchor trusting on Terra and UST.

Unfortunatrly I sold at huge loss at $0.20 as I could not watch it go to zero and not do anything. It was my life savings!!!

Please dont just ignore who had trusted on UST. But it was not what i had had signed for. Stable is stable not volatil…

a snapshoot of the UST holders before the depeg event too paying everyone with the fees. Thats all we want, starting with the small wallets… etc…

2 Likes