Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

No Fork. Want burn 6T supply.

4 Likes

Ok, let’s forget for a second that forking is extremely fishy and is giving up some ponzy vibes…

Why would LunaV2 prevail where LunaV1 failed?

2 Likes

the fork penalizes everyone, only burning makes recovery fair and possible

1 Like

And only burning will restore trust.

1 Like

In my opinion the best way to fix this shit is to pull LUNA price to $1 by burning LUNA extra supply and then give an option to UST holders to change 1 UST to 1 LUNA.
Because UST was the stablecoin.
This can fully return the value to all UST holders.
But not to LUNA holders - after all it`s simply impossible.

4 Likes

Come on. Every one of us is a victim whether or not people bought before or after the depeg. If you’re saying after the last halt, shouldn’t get airdropped I can understand. Anyone who bought and held at 35, 10, 5, 1, 0.1 - all victims of negligence— no question about it.

3 Likes

So I’m holding Luna on Coinhako, and now it’s forcing me to liquidate my Lanas. Will I be eligible for the airdrop?

2 Likes

UST +150% – Is now 0.31 - TerraUSD price today, UST to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

And now you should VOTE No with Veto if you do not want a NEW LUNA

Terra Builders Alliance: Rebirth Terra Network

1 Like

Are you blind Do you get advice to make a hole to get out of here and there by ambiguous words, or a lot of dragons?

Lee, no matter how much investors agree and invest, if you promote, create and roll with stable coins, you will be the CEO’s responsibility. If you’ve been fighting and playing with financial institutions everywhere, you should have a cao, you have to be responsible, so please show loyalty, I will reward the rest of the people until the end, and distribute it with the money you’ve swollen money. What is this really hahahaha

Later, you may learn from a precedent or incident, and you may mention your name, but I don’t think you’re embarrassed, Luna’s father?

You don’t have to be ashamed to look up at the sky, but don’t you really see people who shed tears just by reading the comments here?

Is it all because of the capital forces? Are you not responsible for yourself You live easily while running away from real life ^^

How can you not put a word ‘sorry’ in the article? I think you’re pretending to live with acknowledgment, apology, and reflection.

I’m calling you to sleep like that. Please save talented developers. Don’t write like this, just live as a sloppy person in the future and blame them for investing in the future.

MY PROPOSAL!!!

It’s going to take forever to burn the 6T

So…

What do you guys think of,

We Fork…

All Luna holders get the same number of tokens they currently hold. They roll over to v2. Like when normal chains fork. Take bitcoin for example. When it forked all users got the same amount of coins. This way it’s fair. This way it gains value. New Luna token should have no more then a max circulating supply of 6.5billion tokens(it could even be less then that).

We start raising money. Then we can do other things aswell.

(PAY BACK UST HOLDERS, CREATE A COLLATERALIZED STABLE COIN, etc.)

There is no reason to fork if everything stays exactly the same.

1 Like

How would it stay the same if the supply goes down 6T?

And we create a collateralized stable coin? Like tether and usdc… and pay back ust holders?

The circulating supply is inflating every single day devaluing everyone’s Luna atm. The supply should have been stopped from inflating on Thursday but instead they inflated it to 6T which is going to take FOREVER to burn! so this is my proposal… which actually makes sense,if you can understand how things work.

He will start with supply 1 Billions but who tell us that after a bit he will not print again trillions of new coins?
He minted 6.5 trillions of new Luna from 330 millions. Where are all those Luna? How many are still in his hand and he can control voting?

1 Like

I’m just starting to think everyone here is beyond stupid. My proposal makes the most sense.

You told us that increasing Moons to 7T was only a provisional measure and that we would recover our investment when parity with the dollar recovered. Now that our investment has gone to 0.000001, we are told that the solution is to dilute even more, creating another Moon to save only a few and abandoning the majority, the small investors. Is this fair?
We must save ourselves all at once, that’s why there should only be this Luna coin, and return to the original volume.

2 Likes

I totally disagree, This idea is like getting out from a shallow pit and then fall into a deep pit. Doing a fork will destroy the trust as well, and the very first thing which a project needs is trust.
The solution is just BURNNING the extra tokens and rescue the Luna and UST, not thinking of a fork. It’s better to emphasize the Luna community which are more than 90% against. At this time, I think there is some people out there that you could count on their help and take their hands to rescue LUNA, if you’re serious, stablishing a fork is not a solution.

3 Likes

There’s something weird about the votes

3 Likes

There is a petition that has been started to sue Do Kwon if this passes. Please sign and share!

1 Like

If D’oh Conned really believed in the future of the Terra Ecosystem, he would realize that he is its greatest liability and remove his toxic presence. Terra is greater than him and his continued presence and interference is one of the main things holding back a Terra revival.

2 Likes