Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

10% to the Luna holders at the final moment of the chain halt

I assuming that includes all Luna purchases that were made in all different exchanges from Binance / Coinbase / Huobi / Kucoin and etc?

I myself bought Luna around $18 $15 $13 $11 $3 and $2

I have cut some losses on the $18/15/13/11 buys but will it count towards the 10% redistribution or only the $3/$2 buy that I’m still holding on Huobi?

Honestly the redistribution should be 30% 30% 20% 20% that’s my opinion

1 Like

Is there any plan for burn of Luna which are agressively minted in a two days. It is nice to protect the investor which are on early before depegging. But look at the transaction volume in a couple of 2 days , so much of investor who want to support the terraa have bought and they have also got a loss even taking from 1 usd to current it is around 1000x to 10000x.

2 Likes

How will people that provided exit liquidity be refunded with this plan? Alot of us bought the dip.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, weren’t the attackers also holding LUNA and UST before they dump. Does this mean not only that they get a bunch of money from the attack but they also going to be compensated with rewards from the new token?

4 Likes

sheeeeeeeeeeetttttttt idea.

what about other lose that in other exchange
such as Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet idea

no. Be happy if you get at least 1 dollar

Sucks! Of course use a snapshot before depegging event of ust holders. Most never sold. But because of said radio silence people started to panic and sold. And now they would be skipped??? And people buying at 0.5 wanting to make a quick 100% profit would be compensated?!?

Get some sleep bro… oh and some sanity pillzzzz

2 Likes

also want to know

Incorrect it sounds like you’ll be given a share of the new governance token instead.

1 Like
  • 400M (40%) to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible

How does this make sense?? People swapping UST for Luna during the de-peg in order to arbitrage and bring UST back to 1 $ and people getting out to protect their lifesavings will get nothing this way. Instead it will go to people that will pick up UST now??

The distributions should consider those that lost the most, which are certainly not the people with money to buy UST now. The timemark should be before depeg as well.

4 Likes

This should be using a snapshot too. When you are proposing this, UST is at 0.1 and listed back in major CEX so people will abuse this.

2 Likes

The below proposal would be the most impactful first step for the community at large and would help save Terra’s reputation. And it would only cost ~1B-1.5B.

2 Likes

I’m a iraq war vet before. Now crypto war vet. Double rank aye…? It’s never easy to swallow the pain but it’s never impossible. (Sorry for lecturing but have to as i’m on the same boat)
Someone broke our egg. Yeap!! Brought a new one again within a short period of time. My question would be like, Are we really want to break our own egg now? I don’t think so. We are not dead yet but reborn. Please stop the victim mentality.
And please don’t forget that we are the first gens fighting this war. This is crypto. Everyone has their own responsibilities in investment even with stocks.
Someone started this war on us. So it’s not wise to fight among us in this very moment.
Everything will work out even better than previous.

Love you all.

1 Like

U lost all credibility, if your plan goes thru, nobody would touch this or dev on it again. . Only was out is to kill UST ponzi and burn Luna.

2 Likes

Yes. This is better.

What about people who bought Luna / usdt on Binance?

Will they get the refund? or do they need to change to any wallet to get the refund?

Are you for real? So because I DCA on the way down, risking my capital on a project I believe is good but didn’t enter before because it was too big, you’re now going to TAKE AWAY my $LUNA?
What if I, nor anyone else who bought on the way down or at the bottom, had not bought at all? The token really WOULD be dead then. And those who bought low sold high during the extreme volatility on the way back up will make off with plenty of capital, but those like me who bought and hold will be in the worst position of the 3 groups.

Doesn’t seem like a balanced plan.

2 Likes

눈팅하고 계시죠? 말 애매하게 해놔서 이리저리 빠져나갈 구멍 만들어놓느라 자문을 받은 건지 짱구를 굴린 건지 용 쓴 티가 많이 나요?
이 양반아 아무리 투자자들이 동의하고 투자했어도 님이 스테이블 코인으로 홍보하고 만들고 굴렸으면 대표이사책임이 있어요. 여기저기 금융기관이랑 싸우고 다니고 줏대부리고 다녔으면 까오라도 있어야지, 책임져야 되니까 loyalty를 보여주세요, 마지막까지 남은 사람 더 보상해줍니다, 님들이 부은 돈으로 분배합니다 이러는 건 뭐임 진짜 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
나중에 판례나 사건사고로 배우고 이름 언급될지도 모르는 일이 될 수도 있는데 안 부끄러우시나 봅니다 루나 아버님?
하늘을 우러러 부끄럼 한 점 없을 필요는 없는데, 진짜 여기 댓글들만 읽어봐도 피눈물 흘린 사람들 안 보입니까?
다 자본세력 탓이에요? 본인 책임은 없어요? 진짜 인생 도망만 치면서 쉽게 사십니다^^
어떻게 글에 ‘sorry’ 한 마디가 안 들어가 있습니까. 인정, 사과, 반성이랑 척지시고 사시나 봅니다.
그런 걸 졸부라고 합니다 졸부. 유능한 개발자들을 살려주십셔 이런 글 쓰지 말고 그냥 앞으로도 졸부로 사시면서 니들이 투자한 거잖아 라고 남탓 하십셔

2 Likes

do a swap to luna v2 with no scam dollar

Here is another plan, Make UST a “semi stable” coin.
Builds from here and does not unfairly reward anyone.

I would suggest UST becomes a token, not an assumed representation of 1.00 USD

UST will track USD slowly on average over periods of time.

On-chain Protocols can transact with UST and scale with the pool price of UST vs oracle USD.

Keep the LUNA mint/burn but slow it way down.
Market participants will know there is a slow process to restore peg.
If shorters want to attack, they can fight the speculators on the other side betting on the eventual restore. Instead of fighting the blockchain itself or whatever assets are thrown against them.