Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

The stability of the revised Luna UST blockchain must be tested first, by stress testing and mathematical analysis, or the same scenario will eventually ensue. That may happen sooner than later as many users will feel wary and try to sell their newly issued assets.

Do Kwon should set a good example by not taking any of the new assets to demonstrate his good faith-- it would be very helpful in helping him regain his credibility. Either that or donate it all to others for the good of the community.

What will happen to Luna/UST holders who entered after the depeg.? Loss of assets?

The havoc that such a reset might bring could destabilize the crypto market, as many transactions on other blockchains have already occured since the depeg. They are highly unlikely to reverse those and the ramifications to other blockchains may cause a ripple effect, due to the size of the Luna ecosystem before the depeg. These ramifications should be analyzed in advance by competent mathematicians/economists/blockchain experts.

I think that all the same, efforts should be made to stabilize LUNA this now, and not the new one, the auctions did not stop, it turns out that those who bought today, yesterday, will lose everything?

Guys - here is my gut feeling.
The final resolution may actually look nothing like the above.
Im calling it here now.

This won’t go through.

4 Likes

hmmm…It seems like do kwon don’t give a shit about the luna community. Should used that 1.5 bilion he mentioned yesterday and bought everthing he could at 0.00000500 and burn the excess of luna. Besides that, could trade de token agains gamblers, make some profit and continue buying dip luna to burn the 6.5 tri supply…

Why do I get the feeling that people who bought Luna will not swap. Its going to stay like this forever. You cant force anyone to swap. The exchanges will unlikely do it as well.

Lets consider binance, they are selling luna/busd. They wont force their customers to swap and with people switching, the circulating supply will reduce. Thus, increasing the coin price.

So, you have to create a completely different name.

Dokwon, respectfully, your proposal is unacceptable. If there is no investor with new dollars to pay UST holders, the credibility of decentralized UST is currently unrecoverable. I believe that the best way would be for LFG to make a proposal to pay the UST, in the form of interest, for example, at 6% per year, and LFG would make the payment within the agreed terms with the profit and sale of the assets accumulated over time. I say this because the investor who was positioned in UST wanted stability and not taking risks in the pre-crisis moment, so they would be rewarded at the right time. As for the pre-crisis LUNA holders, everyone can buy more Luna and make an average price until a previously announced date.

3 Likes

U and all the mafia around U (Coinbase, Etoro etc…) were able to stop tradings without any prevent communication or warning…
Why didn’t U stop before $LUNA reaches $0.01 ?
I call this mafia
And I have no doubt that U and your friends did earn a lot again

People bought cheap UST on chain. Please compensate UST and take snapshot BEFORE depeg happens. It’s so unfair people who bought 5 cents or 10 cents UST gets to make 35% with this proposal.

1 Like

You know what, I was against this at first but something has to be done, the sooner the better.

1 Like
  • Holding UST on anchor before and after depeg = Get Nothing?
  • Holding ANC and staking before and after depeg = Get Nothing?
  • What about MIR holders - it tanked as well?
  • What about LUNA in Terra Station not staked.
1 Like

I dont get this plan at all. I purchased 3000 Luna coins on CoinDCX. Can someone please explain to me how this revival plan going to work out for me?

Please explain, im desperate!

Fair point.

Exactly, every one who sold before the depeg got out. They don’t need to be compensated. The compensation should be to everyone between the depeg and a specific point after the halts- stakers, buyers, anyone who held to the end.

2 Likes

Hey @dokwon

I had the wormhole version of UST since 6/7 months ago and I was in an LP on Biswap on BSC…

The LP was for UST/BUSD…as with any other LP, due to impermanent loss my balance of UST/BUSD was skewed to where my UST increased 2.5 and my BUSD decreased by same amount, just roughly…

Under this proposal, are all UST, regardless of chain, considered for the revival plan? if so, how will you take my snapshot, is it based on what I am holding now? it was an LP before, how do you determine the amount of UST? the amount I have now after unpairing the LP?

do i move the UST to Terra through Wormhole? what do we need to do to ensure that we are included in whatever is going to happen

this is not a simple process as you can imagine, and I am sure that there are many others in my same shoes…please advise, we’re talking 7 digit UST here

1 Like

This is exactly why this plan is bullshit. You’d literally reward people that bailed, made a fuck ton of money bailing, caused the issue to become even WORSE by bailing, letting them KEEP that money AND giving them back their LUNA. You’d have to be a fucking mental patient to think this is a “good” thing.

This is unacceptable. Why can’t you see that the only solution is to burn hyperinflation minted Luna?
That was the solution all along.

1 Like

Your money , your decision, no one forced you to invest

You should listen to CZ and do anything you can to regain the peg.
If peg is restored everyone will forget this ever happened in about a year.

2 Likes

No. UST peg need to be defended until infinity. That’s what this project is all about. I’m loosing 90% on my UST holdings. I was not betting on anything, only parking my money on a stable. Defend the project principles.

its the validators and those holding all the UST that matter, this is a good deal for them