Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Here my two cents:

my proposal is to give an NFT at a certain date in the future to everyone who owns more than a certain threshold of UST (let’s say 1000 UST) with a probability of rare traits proportional to the quantity of UST held. this could give some kind of refund to the people who still owns UST an also an incentive to buy more to both current and new owners.

Hi sir sorry for runting i lost 100k is it possible to recover my life saving or at least partial?
i just want to recover my life savings and go on with my life if that is possible

Wow this is a horrible response. First just minted Luna into oblivion, now a fork? Buy and burn, the support for Luna is THERE and the community is rallying around it as we speak, why kill your own troops???

2 Likes

so many indian scammers in comments posting sob stories with donation qr code lol

1 Like

Recapping and redistributing LUNA will just cause another sell off, and another round of pain. Investors will immediately sell the new coins distributed to them in order to make up for their losses, as well as arbing from UST back to Luna causing a secondary death spiral. It is simple economics & human psychology. Do not go this route.

There might be one shot at reviving this, but it’s likely totally dead. However, if you think you actually have a shot I would strongly recommend figuring out how to collateralize UST or at least any new UST should it ever be minted again. That is the only way UST gets back to it’s peg. No one believes in the algo stabilization process at this point, nor should they. It was stupid from the beginning and easily manipulated.

Luna is dead, focus on UST only. That is it.

2 Likes

I purchased through wazirx exchange 237 luna/ with 21500 inr now its worthless can i get compensation to my trust wallet luna address

terra12htewqc82ugj3tz0c3fkcszdszsdl9jhzm4wr8

Im a student i cant handle this loss im afraid to talk with parents

There is a big difference between people fleeing when the peg is at 95 cents and those fleeing 2 days later when the peg is at 30 cents and continues going down. The latter can hardly be called traders/speculators, especially when we’re talking about a stablecoin…

The people who got screwed out of their life savings by trusting a stablecoin lost much more than the “builders” who “invested more” during the collapse hoping to become overnight millionaires. They also had much less risk tolerance. Your post completely fails to account for that.

3 Likes

How about setting up a spaces meeting with representatives from the community.

There are many questions that need answering, let’s take a step back and think this through properly with the majority of the concerns of the community answered.

Transparency is key here Do if we are to get this project back from the ashes.

i bought 50 million 5 minutes before the halt. How much would i get ?

Anyone who must get refund:
At number ONE! Has coin inside their account before attack, didn’t touch it while attack until the end, and still full amount right now (this could be easily tracked with crypto network, using account address)

3 Likes

Reverse the fund after chainhalt, mark the cutoff price for the holders/traders/community…
Stop trading from all the exchanges,burn 50% of coins and restart the project with $5,hope you have understood.

You seem to be looking for someone to invest in this ponzi for the second time…

1 Like

Exactly. What happens to the people who kept buying the dip down on CEX? Are we part of the 10%?

holder Ust&Luna = %40
purchases to burn %40
panic sellers Ust&Luna %10
network development %10

Some of the best words right here.
Those who held/supported

Those who had high conviction Do Kwon needs time to overcome some temporary issues. The shotcallers will need to do everything, and more, to reimburse fairly and royally. Make things right!

Why dont you listen to CZ…

2 Likes

Will the network tokens be sent to Luna/UST holders on CEX/Nexo/etc.? Do we have to sent it to a private wallet to receive network tokens?

1 Like

This is the best and only way forward, their fork idea will crash and burn. Nobody will touch it.

1 Like

Who would be providing enough liquidity for this new token to withstand the onslaught of people who would immediately sell? There has to be others willing to buy the token when someone sells it. I don’t understand how there wouldn’t be another bank run on it.

1 Like

dear, even if its pegged, the loss of confidence in UST and LUNA, will destroy it again.

2 Likes