Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Actually coming to think of it in a logical way. 1 token is 1 token, what compensation are we talking about, the fork should just give back what one have at 1 token LUNA to 1 token New LUNA.

Price is determined by the market force, at current price, you cannot simply centralised control the price, jack it up put a price tag, and call it decentralised.

Then same people bought 1 token at $0.00001 is taking same risk as those bought 1 token at $100 don’t you guys get it???

DoKwon, again your recovery proposal suck big time! It will further send this Luna to death before it even begin!

What is compensation for pre sold down UST? You just telling everyone you want your 40% share!

The current UST holder should just share the responsibility to convert their holding into the new LUNA fork at the current price $0.16 per UST and swap to new LUNA.

Simple and fair right?

Please, write your proposal yourself, not get some writer to write it for you!

3 Likes

One suggestion/concern that should not be overlooked. There will only once chance to launch this properly (ironic. I know). There must be a proper marketing plan that encompasses thing such as: PR, platform incentives, rebranding, detailed future vision of the platform.

This will not be wasted time/money. Assuming some money is left, this is the only chance for the money to “multiply” by providing additional buzz/interest in bring users back, or even bringing new users.

Please ser aside capital for marketing. There is only one shot, and it’s literally from the other side of the court.

@Loh

so you want 6 trillion luna tokens to exist on the forked chain?

lmao cmon

This is what you need to do, Kwon.

5 Likes

Please look at FatMan proposal.

2 Likes

Holding on to a stablecoin that has gone from 1 - 1 to 1 - 0.1 is not faith, it’s suicidal tendencies. You can’t just simply watch your life savings burn.

I would think so. Each aUST would represent a corresponding proportion of $Ust in the smart contract. So 1 aUST was equal to like 1.2 UST or thereabouts.

1 Like

Hi there,
So, I have been a loyal LUNA holder for the past 5 months.

• Bought my first 15 LUNA on Binance on 30 Dec 2021, at 86 USD per LUNA token.
  • Ever since, I increased my holdings and staked them on Binance. Before depeg event, I held 205 LUNA on 8 May. Total investment, 13k USD.
  • Not beng aware of the forming death spiral, I started adding more LUNA on 10 May and kept adding until today. All holdings always on Binance.
  • Total investment: 21k USD.
  • Today, I hold 2 Mio LUNA, worth some 200 USD.
  • My loss is 21k USD.

What will happen to my holdings AFTER your plan? How much do I get for being loyal and pumping another 8k into LUNA between 10 and 12 May?

2 Likes

What about luna on binance?

Even if UST returns to peg, what’s protecting it now?

When you listed ok Kucoin was 2020 and $0.07 per coin. You bring this too $119 per coin in 2 years. I don’t want money Now i can wait. Because i cant take this loss. Please we believe you and your teams

2 Likes

Yes 6 trillion, and build in a burn mechanism like same like eth fork

1 Like

they irony in this comment is priceless… you didn’t know that you can loose everything in crypto and you should just put in what you are willing to loose…

Im all in for trying to find a solution that works for everybody, but cutting out the people who jumped in when the prices kept falling is egoistic and wrong…

What about getting the people who started this mess?
Who was the first whale that started selling UST and Luna? Were they intentionally destroying these coins?

And probably they made millions or billions.
And you’re gonna reward them 40% as well!!!

How is that correct?

3 Likes

Why nothing for Luna holders? In your proposal, you say we should reward most holders with less, as opposed to fewer holders with more. Do’s proposal seems like it would reward many more people

“Luna held in contracts should also be recipients”

I had 688 Luna contracts on Kucoin Futures before the depegging event, will I thus also be a recipient of that 40%? If this is the case, how will they ever distribute it to me?

I believe and hope you consider:

1. Any luna bought at $1 or above were really trying to help the system or expected a true revival. Everyone else was just punting a huge come back.
  2. Anyone holding ust through the entire depeg anywhere should be considered. If they sold at any price to exit the system, they had ideally reconciled with the loss and wanted it.
  3. People had staked and not moved from the system due to many reasons. If they are still here at the time of your proposal, they should be considered.

I hope I was able to explain this well enought for you to understand what I mean. Humbled by the event. We need to be fair.

I lost about 11000 CAD on the drop. Are you telling me that I am not considered part of the 40%? I had no idea the spinning top was about to crater. I actually had a limit order on as a JOKE thinking there was no way that LUNA would go from 85 to 60 in a matter of minutes. I watched as your bots came onto the exchanges and suddenly undercut us all by 40 CAD! The price literally went from 84.5 to 40 as soon as I was sucked into your deathtrap! I kept on investing all the way down the drop until I realized my money was being used to compensate UST holders!!! My fault for not doing my research but to hear that you are rewarding people before the default more than the people who still have long positions is just another slap in the face from you. I still have 187775 useless coins! All bought on the drop down…that is $11000.00 CAD deflated to 42.00 currently. Where were the safety barriers to protect LUNA holders? How could you possibly think that by raping me on LUNA you could save UST?

Here is the result of incompetence to test a system against this kind of attack. This is the 6 hour chart for LUNA in CAD. Notice that one really big red bar with all the wicks top and bottom? A real person would never sell this off at 50% off. We got duped by DO KON.

Yes, FatMan proposal is better

3 Likes

These were 2 of the wallets

1 Like