Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

you bought after a deppeg to speculate on a recovery, people who sold before were actual investor & lost as much as you did or more for the most part

But what about the proposal to collateralize the UST that was approved by the governance?

For me the plan will work only if you offer airdrop to the post-attack investors…I mean these guys have invested their life savings in LUNA… It works this way… Burn 90-95% of Tokens, Eventually the luna price will go up 120$ or more… Distribute those remaining tokens among pre-attack investors as well as keep a good amount reserved there for airdrop to post-attack investors as well…this way no one is going to lose their money

those who lost a lot will agree to the solution. those who bought ( FAIR low ) will not agree… eight er way i can say… If you want to keep every one satisfy you just might kiss your ass goodbye…

in my opinion Just lock all luna and ust from like 13th till reboot. and release them based on some simple math

lol scammer

I am just happy for something, thank you. Appreciate that you are still here with us. I had 425 staked on terrastation worth about I think 35k at the time of the de-peg. I had all my luna locked and staked for over 6 months and for most time to same validators.

Shut up, you have no idea of what you are speaking of you ignorant fool.

1 Like

Hello. dear sir, I fully trusted your project, so I kept all my savings in your project. I kept the coins until May 12 in the Anchor protocol project, and therefore the value of the coin fell by half. please tell me what I can claim?

DK,

I am suggesting the last 10% for luna holder before network helt. I think a distribution should be an Interpolation of lossing peg of UST.

for example, in this 10% (100M)

eg.
when 0.8 UST/USD → 50% of this 100M
when 0.6 UST/USD → 30% of this 100M
when 0.4 UST/USD → 15% of this 100M
when 0.2 UST/USD → 5% of this 100M

because of pricing LUNA on that moment is very low before network network halted. It should not fair for the people who are helping to buy luna while PEG below 1USD (at the early stage of lossing peg).

So let me get this straight, UST holders will have their coin abandoned and instead we’ll get coins from this new chain? How does this make sense? What’s to stop this coin from dumping as soon as it’s launched?

I wonder for those who still haven’t lost faith in the protocol and are still holding UST on Anchor Protocol what will happen to them, with this “revival plan”?

1 Like

Seems like the true winners will be the whales whom knew this was coming. They would have been one of the first to sell during the depeg. Now they get a nice little bonus for helping the attack since they will be the ones who are reimbursed.

They’ll then dump again and open shorts as soon as this is fixed. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving…

I feel like there’s a better way than this plan.

2 Likes

If they do the right thing you should get 100% of your funds because you trusted UST to be safe like I did.

2 Likes

One whole week and this is what you come up with, I have lost thousands averaging down, believing in this project. If anyone wants to know how to turn $475k in $11 let me know.

1 Like

Will there be compensation for the victims who sold -75% for 0.25$?
I was a holder almost to the last but couldn’t afford to wait for $0 because all my savings were there and I needed to feed my family. It would be unfair not to return them.

We didn’t panick sell. We rationally saw the death spiral and its going to zero so we sold. I had 5000 luna at 20,30 because it was a point of no return.

2 Likes

Yes, this is need to be discussed with completed information.

But funny why no body even discuss about it?? It may be a huge amount there.

I don’t agree with this plan.
Not a good plan.

We need experts from Binance to help us to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

what does this new network upgrade refer to ?

Should KEEP IT SIMPLE and distribute in ratio of current supply and new supply which is in the ballpark of 6910 : 1
This encourages people to HODL, SUSTAIN, and INVEST in the current market status as they know their purchases will not be in vain because their holdings will be converted upon relaunch of the new reconstituted chain. Those that sold for pennies can buy back for pennies. This will also stop a lot of FUD.

It’s getting turned into an L1 token with no stablecoins for now. So it can’t depeg because its not trying to peg. It’ll be like ethereum.