Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Kwon you are the worst excuse for a human being alive.

3 Likes

This is a bad plan that doesn’t solve the underlying problem and is strongly opposed.

5 Likes

If I burning bluna (bluna → luna on anchor) during the halt of the network, will I be rewarded?

@dokwon

3 Likes

What happens to Luna and UST held in exchanges. My LUNA and UST both are in Kucoin and there’s no way to send the money to my wallet as its blocked by Kucoin. Does that mean people like us don’t get compensated?

Sorry DO but your proposal is absurd. First of all it doesnt sound like a revival plan but more like a liquidation plan. Second - giving 40% of LUNA to UST holders? Maybe we should make it opposite way? Why dont we give UST to LUNA holders? Its a second absurd, I know. But I invested more then 120k in LUNA and right now Im stuck with 40 bucks! If I had UST Id still have 15-20k. LUNA holders lost much more UST holders. Sorry but sounds like you got much more UST left then LUNA and you wanna suck out from the market as much as possible. The only real revival plan is by burning as much LUNA as possible that are left on the blockchain that wasnt sold for 0.00000001 during the last few crazy day. Then we have to kick you out DO from the project permantently. Im sorry but there is no place for you anymore as you are the face of this crisis. If luna every revive itll be without you in the team. All BTC - should be used to buy off as much luna and ust from the market and burn. With new smart team luna project can be successful.

10 Likes

@dokwon

This is utterly unacceptable. You and TFL tweeted that a rescue plan for UST was coming and to “steady lads.” You promised to use the reserve to uphold the UST peg which is the original design of Terra. What remains of the reserve funds should be used to compensate small aUST/UST holders on Anchor who cannot afford this loss. You have a moral and legal responsibility to do this. Only after this is done can plans for a new chain be launched and have a hope of regaining trust. How many regular people are going to have their lives ruined when it’s within your power to save them?

1 Like

In Eu bank account deposits are safe if bank colapses untill 100k euro. So @terra_money @stablekwon can make the same. Refund all investors money with a cap of maximum refund of 100k $ in BTC. This is fair distribution! You can lock them for 12 months and give it monthly so there would be staking possibilities to start the project again.

2 Likes

I think for everyone who was buying holding and staking Luna either on cexes or terra should provide evidence they were buying before depeg happened on binance as you said. That is the most fair thing to do.
@dokwon

1 Like

Just this.

I have 7k+ UST in my kraken account that was originally on Anchor Protocol. It was purchased before the depeg through Stable Gains. When they could no longer withdraw USD through ACH due to the volitility, they transferred the devalued UST to my kraken account. What would I need to do to be compensated?

Think it’s a reasonable proposal, well balanced.

How about you refund people who bought UST at a full dollar prior to the event and still holding it now. This way you could screen out those who pump and dump UST. I really want my UST back to 1$. If it is not possible for you to re-peg it then please refund only people that bought at 1$. This way you will have to pay much less than trying to peg it while lots of people pump and dump UST.

Now LUNA supply is massive, what is plan for that…if token min countinue there is not much hope and if there is plan to reduce massive supplybwhich created in lastvdew days.

1 Like

This is exchangers headache to make the distribution. You trust the CEX, not blockchain in this situation.

You would be going against everything that crypto is about if you manipulate this situation. Re-distribution of tokens and rewarding previous holders goes against the reason Bitcoin was created, which is the catalyst that put other cryptos out there also. This is crypto, is it not? Wasn’t crypto all about freeing people from manipulation tactics with money?

Please let this play out in the markets.

1 Like

@dokwon

Please implement the proposal by @FatMan Tiered repayment: airdrop USDC/USDT to small UST holders on Terra. If you don’t save the regular users which make up the vast majority, when you were obligated to support UST and promised to do so with the reserve, you are violating your responsibility. If you save the vast majority of users with this plan, then you can start thinking of a new chain which will actually have support and trust. SAVE SMALL UST HOLDERS. We know TFL/LFG still have funds to do so!

2 Likes

So why new token? Why not kill UST, and start reviving LUNA?

8 Likes

UST Stablecoin is the core value of Terra Protocol
“The Terra Protocol is an “open-source stablecoin” network controlled by its stakeholders”

Luna is kinda like a stock if UST can perform good, LUNA price go up and vice versa.
With the asset that price can go up and down investor should notice the risk.

But with UST as you called “stable” it should be at $1
Now UST is depeg, first thing to do is bring it back to $1

1. Back UST with real asset.
  2. Burn luna and push the price of LUNA up to make room for UST absorption.

Don’t just create new Luna people will not gain trust and dump it anyway.
Gain the trust on Terra. Be loved community.

5 Likes

Then you trade on CEX - you ask from the CEX. If a fork will happen - the CEX will get some tokens and will make their own redistributions (if you will ask hard).

People do day trading, it’s not fair either way, they saw an opportunity thinking peg will recover but got rekt. Everyone that interacted with terra before and during this whole situation should be compensated in some way or another.

I can put it the other way, why would you compensate those that sold as soon as the ship started sinking? Didn’t they also contribute to the death spiral?

3 Likes