Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Agreed. There are a bunch of gamblers here who were buying cheap lottery tickets… now crying saying that they were ‘supporting the network’ and they really need that $20 bucks back, in full :slight_smile:

1 Like

Start accepting the money is gone. I don’t see a scenario where it comes back. The “team” can not create this amount of money out of thin air.

1 Like

So your saying all large bag holders should dump now because they will be refunded on top of making extra from this dump.

As for the little guy who holds with hope he will not only be screwed over by getting a massive cut but will be shunned by even more people avoiding his coin due to this decision. Even further lowering his portfolio.

You should get rid of UST chain for the time being. Use reserves to make offer on current UST holders. Say 30 cents on dollar until reserves are gone. Option to hold and be reimbursed full in future or at different price points. To pay back create some sort of extra temporary transaction fee that goes into reimbursement account. Once fulfilled get validators to remove it. Similar to real life. Pass cost to consumers instead of shareholders.

On a separate note. If your proposal does pass. I’m curious how that works out. Exchanges accounts will receive 40% plus 10% of the new coins that came into their wallets. Does that mean they are just going to split that 50% among current holders on their sites or will they go more technical and try to break it down by timestamps.

2 Likes

The market cap of the burned+rebooted LUNA network could be $5. We have no idea what the market will value those freshly reallocated billion coins at.

1 Like

If you panic sold at $70 after the attack, you will get your Luna coins back and you can keep the $70 for every Luna.

If you bought those Luna at $70 after the attack, you will have worthless Luna and no money.

1 Like

No, you are not.

Chain can continue. just put in a base limit to inflation from ust to luna. once limit is hit, ust holders dont get dollar worth of luna beyond the limit. People wouldve kept buying luna and absorbed the 12 bil ust bank run over time.

1 Like

That’s nonsense. There are people that threw 10 thousands, 100 thousands and millions in it and it was not at penny price. Anyway, even those that bought for 20$, they have Luna’s and their Luna should be the same value as yours. If you don’t like that this happened, go complain to your boss that hyperinflated Luna. If he wouldn’t have hyperinflated Luna, nobody could have bought lots of coins for 20$.

Has anyone even said you have to hold your ust to be eligible? Who freaking knows.

Or the people using the actual ecosystem on the biggest TVL terra platform

No, he is not refering to UST holders pre depeg, otherwise he would use the same formulation he used for Luna holders pre PEG. So those speculative buyers who bought UST for 0,03 to 0,2 will be well rewarded…

1 Like

All this BS about people that bought after, we held before and tried to support luna. Now we will get shit on by this little lying ass twerp. Kwon needs jail time period

1 Like

Ok sure buddy

1 Like

You are not my buddy

Blockchain is the future of all records; I think this is the time to prove that. Firstly, I propose that the system returns the exact amount in USDT, BUSD or whatever to those who bought Luna below $1, obviously that wouldn’t cost too much, then burn off those tokens leaving at most 1B token (also a plan to burn off another 600m Luna within the next few weeks should be put in place, this would push the price up). Then trading can begin, Luna is definitely the most known Crypto now so within the next few weeks Luna would be back up.

I believed in you Do kwon and I have defended you until now … I just sold my ust, at a loss of 10,000 dollars !!! you had to defend us, you had to defend ust and luna not let them die

People who bought after tried to support Luna too.

I bought Luna after the 1st chain halt and patch but while it was active before the second if that makes sense. Could you specify up to what time and date Luna buyers could have purchased to qualify for this rebait to be 100% clear? Kind regards.

How to contact the wormhole team, I have UST in Anchor since Apr

It makes sense. $UST is distressed debt.

You can always buy some yourself, if you want the exposure.