Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Eth and Btc did lol

Why was the blockchain not shut down when the peg was at 90 c.

If you read it again, they are taking two snapshots. People that bought after the attack at significantly lower price is eligible for airdrop as well; it’s in a separate allocation.

But I think everyone should understand that Terra is essentially bankrupted and this an attempt to salvage what’s left with a reboot. Everyone is going to end up taking a significant haircut and only get cents on the dollar of what they got.

If you sold UST and got out, you probably did the right decision and will make out better off than any of us here. Whether it be LUNA holder prior to attack, LUNA holder after attack or UST holder that haven’t sold. The best chance we really got at recouping anything of significance is to build back the ecosystem to where it was and keeping the community together.

If there’s too much bickering about this or that and the community goes separate way. We would all end up with nothing. So again, no one is going to be fully happy, I mean how the f*k can we be happy, but put an effort to keep the community and ecosystem together or no one will end up with anything.

3 Likes

Do, you forgot to include stLUNA in the list of LUNA assets. Also you need to clarify what will happen to LUNA on CEX. A lot of retail investors had the tokens there. Will it be up to the exchanges to distribute? And will that be part of the 40%. I’m just concerned that people suggesting to local at Terra wallets is going to exclude too many people mainly retail. These are the people you need. Also I’d suggest that token purchased during the spiral down not being included. Many people got millions of devalued tokens at virtually no cost, those should really be burnt and not compensated for. Also what happens to LUNA that was in the burnt process? I have 1 lot of LUNAx on Stader, and 2 lots in Anchor, one where the burn started another where it’s still in the queue. Can we please make sure those are included? I’m not a big fish but I still lost $50,000 and I’m really hoping some of this can come back somehow. Thanks for your consideration

@F64woods Hi, I respectfully disagree that this project is dead. I believe the project’s best chance of survival is to do absolutely nothing. Let it trade, let the markets decide.

Please correct me if I misunderstand the technical aspects, but you have a stablecoin that traders and investors normally value at $1.00, it is currently low. When purchased Luna is burned. When it slips below $1.00, Luna is minted. The markets, traders/investors, see what you and I see. I believe the fate of the project should be left to those current market traders and investors as the project stands. Don’t vote on anything, don’t change anything. The markets will test the projects resiliency, and my opinion (not investment advice) is that this project will recover without manipulating it as it stands.

Please let me know if that makes more sense, and I’d look forward to your feedback.

3 Likes

They couldn’t, unless they started staking at least 21 days before the death spiral.

You really believe that anyone is going to buy in this ecosystem again after they duped so many people with this proposal ?

Yes. its the best solution. I recommend that the total amount(value in U$) be considered at the time of purchase, not the Luna amount.

ERG, like Dokwon, respectfully, your proposal is unacceptable and unfair. Even legally, there is no class A and class B Luna token and class A and class B UST token.

It doesn’t sound like a buyback. More like they restart the network with only a billion LUNA, then rewrite the balances for all UST+LUNA wallets to get a new proportion of those billion coins, as mentioned at the top. Then let the market revalue those billion LUNA.

So they’ll definitely burn a lot of coins to get back down to a billion.

Exactly or at least at 0.8 when it was clear an attack was happening? It would have stopped the whole thing. Solana has done that several times

It doesn’t make sense. No one will buy either ust or luna so they both will keep drilling down to the center of the earth until they are delisted

I could live with that option because it is less unfair than the initial proposal. But I still think there should be no redistribution and no new coin.

3 Likes

you can reward everyone according to his luna or ust quantity hold proportional the circulating supply before the block halt.
for example: I hold x luna when the total supply is n then I buy more luna and the supply m now I have x+y luna but I get the reward for x/n+y/m newluna that’s totally fair .but for the sellers and those sell everything no reward for them. they didn’t believe in the luna ecosystem.

4 Likes

Dear, I bought 100 BTC turk for 25 dollars with all my money. I spent ten years working in Turkey after leaving my country, Syria because of the war, to collect this money to see that everything I collected became zero. We do not deserve what happened😞 Do anything to compensate

In my opinion, a good move if you wanted to save the chain would be the following: you should buy Luna tokens from various exchanges and then burn them avoiding minting and making them regain value; ust may also recover. You could propose a vote for the community or for the oracles. :star_struck:

+1, let current chain absorb ust bank run. if u are a former holder , keep buying the dip to support the network

Not to kick you while you are already down but, aside from the sad story: don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. And don’t put all your egs in one basket… if the basket drops you have scrambled eggs…

1 Like

Thank you. If they restart the network with a billion coins, how will it affect the end user who is holding let’s say a million coins already?

I’m not in a state to describe,why this proposal is not fair. You know this bettter than anyone else. The most heart breaking fact is that you are willingly destroying this Community. Everyone who believed in you and luna deserves to be compensated fairly. Else karma will hit you back.