Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

they have to refund holders before the depegging event minus the value sold; simple.
Those who bought after depeg made a gamble to profit

2 Likes

Should adopt the dual token model

I bought on uphold and newton.

Cumbersome. Rubbish! I only see you trying so hard to sound relevant in a way to suit your category of investors.

Arguments of where the snapshot should be taken. One who bought at 100$ and one at 0.00005 or less or even this second all had same motive. It was simply a profit oriented move. I don’t support any form of distribution as compensation as I foresee more chaos. If it must then equal distribution throughout the entire space regardless of where the token is domiciles. And what is equal distribution ???

The best way ahead to ensure an unbiased recovery plan that’s equates entire investors action ( those who baled and those who stayed) is to utilize whatever reserves left to reviving both Luna and UST. If it recovers or not everyone to his fate Period !

2 Likes

Thinking about people in the terra ecosystem since a long time ago, putting Lunas and USTs in Loop, Astroport, Mars, etc… Also in other chains like Cosmos (Osmosis)… They also support the terra community. What about their earnings (pool rewards). Also maybe bought more Lunas a week ago, but maybe was not able to send a time to TerraStation for some reason (maybe Binance suspended withdrawal)… They also were supporting Terra… What about them? I’m one of them…

The points is clear
If u lose,buy more now to balance up,
I have never heard refund in crypto world before.
DO KWON, please i don’t support any idea of refunding.

6 Likes

the only people who need o be made whole are the UST holders, if you cannot guarentee a stablecoin will stay stable you have nothing left, no trust, no respect. LUNA always had the possibility of going to $0 its a shitcoin, everyone knows it was a possibility. Anyone who says it wasn’t or they lost everything was bound to eventually anyway.

2 Likes

No se debe dar NADA a los compraron en números decimales. Lo único que buscaban es ganar dinero rápido y nada más.

1. se debe compensar a los holder de Luna que compraron antes de ataque, estos deben dar captura instantánea, todavía tener los Luna en su poder. Si vendieron a así sea en perdida No deben recibir NADA.
  2. ust antes del ataque se los debe compensar, después del ataque hasta cierto punto yo diría 0.6 centavos…
  3. lo principal es el tiempo, no se debe compensar a los que solo compraron por especulacion, mucho menos que los vendieron y desangraron el proyecto.
  4. esto es muy complejo pero la red Luna era casi 2.5 veces más valiosa que la UST , así que el calculo también es bastante difícil.
  5. TODOS debemos asumir perdidas, también los staker de UST no hay otra solución, si el proyecto revive y podemos salir adelante recuperamos algo o quién sabe hasta todo o más en un tiempo.
    Es una tarea muy compleja , pero posible . Saludos y fuerza para que los que resultados muy dañados económicamente

THE GENERAL IDEA TO A RECOVERY PLAN MUST CENTER HERE!

Arguments of where the snapshot should be taken. One who bought at 100$ and one at 0.00005 or less or even this second all had same motive. It was simply a profit oriented move. I don’t support any form of distribution as compensation as I foresee more chaos. If it must then equal distribution throughout the entire space regardless of where the token is domiciles. And what is equal distribution ???

The best way ahead to ensure an unbiased recovery plan that’s equates entire investors action ( those who baled and those who stayed) is to utilize whatever reserves left to reviving both Luna and UST. If it recovers or not everyone to his fate Period !

2 Likes

BURNING LUNA is only way. Be responsible. You screwed up by over-minting LUNA. It is all your fault. you need to be responsible.

5 Likes

Sir, I think we can use the following respawn solution:

1. Snapshot the current UST coin holding address and number, suspend UST transactions, remove all UST purchase platforms, and compensate the original UST coin holders with LUNA coins of equal market value as empty coins.

2. Use UST pool funds to buy back LUNA and destroy it to end the death spiral.

3. Drive the LUNA currency market. The appreciation of currency price can compensate for the losses caused by UST and LUNA holders at the same time.

4, LUNA’s good news can help all supporters to rebuild their confidence in the project.

1. Learn from this historical experience, correct UST design defects, and develop projects centering on LUNA currency.

2. If the UST design is complete and comes back online in the future, it can also airdrop N%~N% of the market value of the original UST holder according to the snapshot data as a reward.

I think this is a better solution, using existing funds, with the least amount of resources into the regeneration project.

This disaster almost destroyed the whole project, now the whole world knows the LUNA project, and it is in the worst moment, if the project can go through this storm, quickly recover and protect the maximum interests of the supporters, the future will surely become one of the most credible projects in the blockchain.

Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

At about 1:10 a.m. on May 13th, Terra updated twitter and said that after the patch package is updated, the issue of $LUNA over-release will be resolved. In fact, after the Terra blockchain was halted and the patch package was updated, $LUNA over-release issue was not resolved, But over-release faster more (billions per hour).
At what point in time can those who hold $LUNA get new coins?

1 Like

thank you, i have bought in bsc after crash

1 Like

Yeah bro it’s crypto not a 401k

1 Like

Just accumulate more and wait for burn mechanism and the stopping of the minting

3 Likes

wont work. folks will run for the exits. just decouple from UST and slowly start burning tokens from every transaction on the luna chain. There’s no such thing as “deserve” to be compensated since the network was not hacked or exploited. burn and keep building is the best way.

6 Likes

Please keep the community positive on twitter on regular basis while you guys work on a strategy to revive LUNA and UST. It helps the price to keep growing steadily.

2 Likes

I think the 84M UST sold by Attacker(s) (as well as other of their Terra/UST) should be excluded in the new distribution. Please make this clear.

1 Like

Crypto has no guarantees is black and white
GAIN OR LOSS
Refunding will cause lack of trust and stability in the ecosystem.
I bought at 100usdt per one…
But as market stated to collapse,i took the chance to buy more to compensate my lost,
Refunding is waste of funds
Those who buy high must have buy lower again to compensate themselves.
And u want to refund them again?
the point is clear NO REFUNDING IN CRYPTO WORLD.
The team priorities now was to solve the issues buyback extra minted Luna,
Then we can still bounce back in the future.

3 Likes

This is an amazing community any other crypto company would have just left the community members behind if their crypto went down. I hope to be able to make many more investments into Luna in the future and any new crypto tokens that Terra comes out with. :pray: