The Gold Standard of Stability

World government is inevitable, why not get a head start at supplying it to the people? Government is necessary ~ even we (TC Community) need a government. Too many individuals moving in too many different directions need something to synchronize them!

My Version of World Government: The Preservation of Individual Wealth, Autonomy, & Privacy

Imagine a world where votes are limited (1 per unique identity) and not double counted or counted without those unique identities’ authorizations. Imagine a world where the wealthy (whales) don’t call the shots ~ a world where everyone has an equal share in deciding the direction of community activities (where the majority rules ~ not the wealthy few)… imagine a world where the only instability in wealth is it increasing in value.

The blockchain allows for that world because data can’t be manipulated in a central storage. Everyone will know everything (that involves the operating system and government operations) and also know nothing (about the activities of the unique users) as long as we design/code things properly.

That’s a whole new take on world government ~ not the totalitarian version everyone is familiar with (the version that is in place today).

I’m promoting the Preservation of individual wealth, autonomy, and privacy! And, that i do for a different kind of wealth generation (spiritual). :pray:t2: