The only solution for a fair fork

this is the best solution.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m surprised more people haven’t seen this.

1 Like

I’m new here, been looking around for any relevant info since losing a significant part of my saving in LUNA and UST in Anchor Protocol.

I absolutely agree with you. Everyone before depeg wants to be made whole, and the speculators want to be millionaires at our expense. Can’t make everyone happy.

Your solution makes a lot of sense to me, I think going off of the dollar value at the time of purchase is the only equitable way to proceed. Although I’m still in shock and pain from what’s happened, I would personally feel a lot better if Do Kwon adopted your suggestion/proposal.

how do you compensate peoplevthat took loans out using bluna on anchor? how would that even work?!

1 Like

I was thinking about starting a crack habit. Anyone wanna join me?

1 Like

Dude that’s messed up that you are begging for money from people that have nothing left.

Even more messed up if you’re lying to get donations of out peoples good nature.

Speculators demanding to be made whole and people begging for money.

This is actually hell…

1 Like

If you do that, you’ll really need trillions of tokens because if you’re responsible for all the losses, you’ll need more than Luna’s previous market capitalization. Think about it

If you don’t payout a pre-unpegging terra, what you’re offering is a post-equity bailout. What does that mean: All reasonable stakeholders, from retail to builders, that supported terra but put themselves first in a time of crises - even if its at the very last moment - are being told to f**k off. If we are looking at both a payout of sorts and a restarted terra fork where peoples assets are essentially converted into liquid equity up until the point that terra regains trust and listing on exchange - something that will take great time - this is not the way to go.

If there are any stakeholders, devs etc. that are likely to return at the expense of their own personal resources whilst the terra fork is illiquid, they will have to subsidise their time and contributions at great personal expense. If they are made whole, or close to whole, especially in the way that @FatMan has suggested, this would go a long way towards regaining trust and rebuilding the healthy ecosystem.

Conversely, any “buy the blood” activities are to be regarded as high risk and we are to treat any participants in this activity, good or bad faith, as adults who were capable of knowing what they were getting themselves into. If we are to assume there were good faith actors “defending the peg” we might equally assume that that these actors are exactly the time of people that would provide their own resources and time at expense to continue the project and revive it.

If an equity/illiquid fork is to work, that is, after great time and redevelopment become liquid, the trust and support of retail and cex’s would be required. If high risk actors are to be rewarded now, they will effectively derisk (at pennies on the dollar no less, if you suggestion is returning v2 assets that can be made liquid) the moment they can, rather than being provided the opportunity to accept their loses and continue providing resources and value to the ecosystem with a long term view of reddeming value should the time come.

1 Like

No fork at this point will be fair. If it happened immediately. Then yes. It would, but its too late now for that. Check out this suggestion. It is far better in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

when we buy expensive and the price drops, we harm ourselves. Now we have bought cheap, they have to give us the coins we have, not less.

There is no need for fork

no, Hell is everyone having to be around you 24/7 for eternity. THAT’s Hell.

not if you bought in last couple/three days

Why nota?

I bought the same currency at 100 dollars and at 0.01.

Why punish? If you spent 10k dollars to buy 500 lunas you will get 10k worth of new lunas. If you spent 1k dollars to buy 10000000 lunas you will get 1k dollars of new lunas. That is the only fair recovery plan. That is a brilliant plan. The most fair possible plan. If you dont agree you can sell your deep, if you bought for 0.00001 youre still in a big profit.

2 Likes

If everyone would get back the money in the new coin on which they bought the LUNA, or get the same amount of money from the new coin that they used to buy the LUNA, then:

• if someone bought it a long time ago for $ 5 and kept it until it reached $ 80 before it collapsed, will they be charged $ 5?
  • if someone bought a LUNA for $ 0.00005. then after the rise he sold and repurchased for $ 0.0003, will he be charged $ 0.0003?

Agreed

how do they account for bluna loans that caused liq bcz of crash? and i don’t even get how i am MINUS 2000 on anchor AFTER liquidation. WTFFFFFFFFF

1 Like