UST Reimbursement -Non Supported Exchanges

Lets have a discussion here on affected customers on non supported exchanges who have been ignored. We need to collect as much information as possible. My understanding is that folks are not allowed to engage in free conversations. They are shutting down posts so no one get clarity on whats happening. I am one of the coinbase UST customer(US based) with worthless tokens and received no airdrop. You may provide more details here so that we can discuss further.

1 Like

we need to get together and file a lawsuit or discuss solutions

1 Like

A discussion to what end? Nobody here has any influence on Coinbase or any other unsupported exchange. They do as they like and people choose which exchanges they wish to be customers of.

As far as free conversations go - there are countless places to engage in whatever people like. This forum, however, has a focus on certain subjects and topics and rules as well.

I wonder what. They are falling back on their words as they like. The only way is for a class action for all customsrs impacted. Of course that will be the only wqy to get answers. Multiple impacted customers have no say in this dumb scam game

1 Like

Contact US reporters, a reporter found me today. We need exposure

1 Like

Yes. I am following up on this. I have already begun my work on this.

1 Like