USTC Re-Peg: "Ziggy" + Pendulum

There’s no minting in this proposal dude

2 Likes

Duncan, I appreciate your proposals, but I have noticed a tendency in Discord and in right now where you completely ignore correspondence between different commentators and persons.

My reply was for jeffwhf who proposed in these comments to mint some 6b USTC.

I know you have a lot on your plate and whatnot, but you are really cherry picking comments to answer without reading much of the comments chain that lead to that one answer you chose to comment on.

Just an excerpt of the discussion that preceded your comment:

jeffwhf

4d

by jeffwhf
way to clear all the ustc supply by minting new ustc to buy lunc.
1:mint 1b ustc and buy lunc at a preset price of 120 to 1ustc and sell back all the 120b lunc that we buy using the 1b ustc at a preset price of 9lunc to 1ustc.
this will clear all 11b ustc supply that we have in the market 1b new mint ustc + about 10b current ustc supply.

No. No more minting.

1 Like

you will have to accept that we will need to have that if we want to talk about repack ustc.if not,i will say that ustc will forever will be at this level.minting is not a bad idea if you do it a correct way,

again the answer will be no.

ok,than,you will not see 1$ ustc again.its just that simple.i am lunc holder anyway,no problem for me.a lot of burn for lunc but not for ustc.

1 Like

mate you sound like a troll or a scammer intent on tearing up the community, you have no concept of the kind of work being done and thankfully highly unlikely you have enough voting power to alter anything important.

1 Like

what i just say is fact,now can you answer this?if we mint 1b ustc,and have the possibility of burning 11b ustc,why is not a good idea?you will say that mint will devalue ustc but if you do the calculation correctly,what if no one want to sell ustc after that?will the price of ustc go up?if you no that at a preset price point some want will buy back all the ustc,will you sell?you need to see this in 2 way,not just only 1 site of that,if we mint 1b ustc now how menny % do you think the price will drop?10%?20%?at this price point,do that make any change to you?just for your info,upsite is unlimited,if we can buy back all the ustc supply.

joined 4 days ago, talking shit, clearly scammer

what do i get from this?i do hope that i am just talking shit,if you join 10years ago also is not a prove that you are a good person.

@Tonu_Magi

Duncan, I appreciate your proposals, but I have noticed a tendency in Discord and in right now where you completely ignore correspondence between different commentators and persons.

That is why you use the reply and/or quote functionality.

#11324 passed

I will be posting a plan on Duncan Day – Medium for those interested, and cross-posting it to Twitter.

3 Likes