Vision Plan to achieve $1+ LUNC

It’s important that the full scope of the plan is put forward in the correct manner. Each individual piece put up on its own without the overarching plan is not what I am proposing, and is not what the proposals that came before were proposing.

I put a prop (my only prop to vote) for a 75/25% tax split. This was rejected. My proposal here is a 80/20% split so a more slight adjustment so is not the same. An unknown community member put up a text proposal for a 1.2% tax which was rejected, but was not a parameter change or the same as my plan or referring to my plan or its overarching goal.

That said I am considering the exact method of proceeding to governance. My current approach is this:

1. Text proposal of the Vision Plan as I laid out in the flowchart. This gives the overall plan, each step, authorises L1 to contribute as I specified with the private list, offering incentives to exchanges etc. If the community agrees, the necessary proposals will follow. That’s 1M to put that up.

Then these 3 proposals will be put up simultaneously as (1/3), (2/3), (3/3):

(1/3) - Parameter change proposal to adjust on-chain tax to 1.5%.

(2/3) - Parameter change proposal to adjust tax split to 80/20% from 90/10%.

(3/3) - Text proposal to exempt/whitelist dapps as dfunk has already proposed.

That’s 4 governance proposals (4M LUNC) which I am all too happy to fund myself.

I need community support to proceed to vote. I don’t want to go to vote and not even make quorum. So for now I am sharing the Vision Plan for people to consider it. When I feel it’s ready I plan to put the signalling text proposal first. If this passes the other proposals follow. If it fails I will wait longer and consider when to try again.

If my proposals pass I ask for a united community effort for 6 months to achieve the goal of 1.2% tax off-chain on major exchanges. If people did not agree or voted against the plan, I ask them to keep their peace for 6 months and help as they can so we can fully give all our efforts to achieve the Vision Plan. If we succeed together as a community LUNC will be on a sure path to $1+, we will see huge burns, volume and positive price movement.

As for my role as soon as my proposal passes I will take full responsibility for its implementation. I will work with whoever is necessary to complete the task, the L1 Team, assist in whatever way I can and report back to the community on progress. I ask the community to help in whatever way possible as to succeed it will be a community effort.

Wagner, the dapps will be tax exempted so won’t be driven away. LUNC uses are free to use their services tax free so they won’t be hit by the 1.5% tax. They are actually incentivised to come because they will be paying less tax than the current situation (0.2%).

I will assist in whatever way possible, but we need to have the tax on-chain first. The L1 Team are elected representatives of LUNC they can also answer any technical questions from the exchanges regarding implementation of their wallet whitelisting and deposit tax exemption. The same way Ed worked with Binance for their whitelisting. We need a structured approach exactly how I laid out in the plan, with the list of exchanges who agree kept private until we achieve consensus. The L1 Team was chosen for these reasons, and I will assist in any way I can.

I have looked into it and prepared a list of exchanges before by volume, but that was looking from Coinmarketcap and I don’t know how reliable the volumes are. But at least top 20 can be reached out, I can work with the L1 Team on that, as I will help wherever necessary.

Binance has signalled hesitancy that if they launched the 1.2% people would leave their exchange to trade on a cheaper platform. The simultaneous launch makes sure the top participating exchanges are all in agreement before launch and reduces pressure they would feel that people would leave their exchange. Their peer exchanges are also agreeing so they all take the step together. This is also why in my plan we whitelist deposits to their exchange if possible so if anything they will receive more deposit volume. It’s important to follow my plan exactly as we need to get consensus of agreeing exchanges, then before simultaneous launch pass governance to whitelist participating exchanges specified wallets.

No it’s not. The 1.2% tax got a 3 week run before the scam proposal to drop to 0.2% passed. We’ve had 6 months on 0.2% waiting for dapps and utility and volume with ZERO RESULTS. Your plan is terrible. My plan is excellent. LUNC to $1+ is absolutely achievable with my plan. Maybe you should read it.

5 Likes