Who else sold their Luna 2.0 to buy more Luna Classic?

I did, and see quite a few ppl on Twitter saying they did too. Curious to see if anyone else did as well. I think LunaC will be the one left standing.

2 Likes

It’s more common for people to just stake their 30% and go on with their lives. That’s boring, so nobody tweets about it.

But there are a lot of LUNC crazies out there that think it’s important to tell everyone about their life choices. Do I detect a strong overlap with those who are vegan, or do CrossFit? :wink:

With Luna 2.0 price falling not sure most are staking like you claim. Why do you hate LunaC?

I will do that as soon as binance reactivates trading…

1 Like

I didn’t get a lot to sell but what I did get I sold at $15 and bought LUNC with it. When LUNA v2 goes to $1 or less I will buy It and stake it, then use the rewards to buy more LUNC.

After being tricked once, one should learn from one’s mistakes and avoid being tricked in the same way again.

Do you still think people hate them??? They don’t trust them anymore. If LUNA tanked fine because it’s a volatile market but a stable coin??? Why do you think?