A Sensible Decision-making Framework

1. Is there a way the various Exchanges can verify the value of Luna/UST at the point it was bought?
1 Like

Shutdown by whom? You haven’t said how the voting mechanism is going to be set up.

You’ve somehow got the idea that someone can just whip up a bit a code that is going to create order out of chaos by dividing everyone here in to neat groups.

The groups are going to go off in an orderly fashion and democratically set about getting to grips with the massive and intractable problems facing the project.

Hmm…

But again mr lawyer people should be reward for he’s expending exposure I bought at 1.30 dolars 58.000usdt Sou I get 45.000 units. How I will be reward the same that a guy that buy when 37 trillions of shares was printed and they expend 5 dolars and get millions of lunas ? The mainly focus should be how many lunas you have of how much money you lost for compensate. And a lot other who alrdy won money to erase from list .

What’s gonna happen to wrapped Luna? Same category as Luna??

Ran out of posts for a new account lol.

It’s not rocket science - create new forums for each class. No code here - just old fashioned corralling people into focus groups.

It sure as hell isn’t going to solve everything but it is a step forward from having different voices with different interests in the same room.

Also (not you) but it feels like half the people here aren’t actually reading what I am saying when I say this is not a proposal to allocate economic interests.

3 Likes

What do you think about this proposal?

2 Likes

This is the only way that will work in my opinion. To categorízate by money lost. Sou this way people who lost 50k cause Luna was 3b units now have 5 dolars. People who buy when Luna 37 trillion units now are on profit no need compensate. People who hold Luna from before crash event that bought at 80 dolars Luna will be also protected cause the money expend will categorize everyone. Not give adventage to any Luna holder ( me included ) and only compensate who lost money. Cause a lot of people was shorting or making profit no need for compensate.

Cat C is easy to calculate. Reserves, buffer from potential bailout (put a number on it, another formula, something). k(UST) > k(Luna), it’s game over. 1-2bn gap, ok maybe LFG mechanisms or an external third party could’ve work. When it’s over a certain amount, no chance, no way. That’s pure definition of gambling then hoping for a 5000x lambo. And again, with mathematical proofs, on-chain analysis, that price of LUNA can be determined. Below such price is moot and done, sorry but simple.

100% I agree

Yes offcurse exchangers historíe can reveal what price everyone pay for it and that’s why it’s best way to compensate terra and Luna holders.

Very good. With the daily volume we are in, it would reduce the supply quickly.

:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

Same problem, mate. Who’s going to do the corralling? Give it a try and see how it goes. I think you’ll find it would be easier to herd cats

What about if the New Luna is block 1 year, and you cant used it. Because i agreed. Anyone who received luna, is gonna run to sell to cut their losses, but if you received luna and it is block one year, you will know that is yours, and let time to rebuild the ecosistem again. Or give the luna and month by moth loose drop by drop of luna and see if the trust can be restored.

If you save ust I’m sure they will sell it not like saving luna people will wait you are destroying anything and exchanges will not accept this plan who will destroy new investors

Good old centralized forum moderating.

This isn’t the end-game my friend - this is just a step to make things less chaotic.

Probably better to try to separate the cats than let them continue to brawl in the yard.

Good luck with it. I’ll vote for you as chief moderator as soon as you get the voting mechanism in place.

Outta here, bye.

1 Like

It is clear what will be done, to make an acceptable valuation per piece to the luna and master owners before the attack. eg: 30 dollars. After the attack, Luna and its top owners receive as many dollars as they invested. to distribute 900 million of the 1 billion units in the new supply in this way, even by airdrop. this is how to set the opening price of the new luna.

the interest is the same at all levels: make money

I bought 4800 luna, I don’t want it. I want new luna worth 4800 usd or more

Thank you for your suggestions and taking the time to type them up and post them here, very thoughtful and a step in the right direction.

How do you propose we start? There are many stakeholders, thousands of people, so how can we effectively and efficiently organize ourselves in this chaos?

Discord channels? Who can take this initiative?

Finally, what happens to the current proposals that have received >50%, are they going to be enforced and, if so, how will this change the status quo?

Thanks!