A Sensible Decision-making Framework

I agree with you but unfortunately people don’t look at it this way.

I pretty much thought about the ‘LUNA Go Forward Proposal’ and how they split their classes. I found it broadly sensible so replicated it here.

The above categories are not set in stone but they are a good starting point.

And we literally just need to start because otherwise we will be sitting here this time next year shitting on each other depending on what bags we hold and what price we entered at while the actual value to go around is zero.

6 Likes

Yes please, we need a good bit of structuring and framework to vote on a solution or multiple solutions that will include every type of investor that have been affected.

2 Likes

Completely agree, there are a million bad luck stories out there, including myself. Like the idea of titular group heads , only way forward otherwise its a shouting match which will divide perhaps the biggest asset: Lunatic community

3 Likes

Hello. Once again, I want to express my opinion about those who sold their tokens when the market fell, that it was their choice, they themselves abandoned their coins and received money in return, if they really believed in the project further, they would not sell coins or they would start b buy them again at the current price. I am one of those users who paid attention to the Luna token after what was happening, I watched the video and read the posts of experts who assured that the project was over and it was not worth wasting time on it, but I made a decision based on my internal considerations that I needed to buy a coin Luna now, and I was sure that the blockchain network would be restored and the stump was followed by several more people from my community who also bought money after the fall, this is our conscious choice, just as they made the choice to sell their coins, who was in a state of panic. Investment is the flow of assets from the impatient to the patient. I support the idea of creating different groups of forums, but the coins should remain with those who bought them exactly as much as they have now and how much there will be later until the users themselves sell them.
Please forgive me for the spelling mistakes, I use an online translator

5 Likes

we need to preserve terra as the defi leader. other blockchains are watching to capture terra market share. moreover, people need to know that by preserving terra value your bags will be more valuable after launch of new tokenomics. i think terra value can be preserved if a solution is reached in the next 2 weeks

4 Likes

I agree that UST holders need to get higher recovery. The problem here (unlike corporate restructuring) is that stakers and validators have a lot more power here as they run the nodes, where as debtors have legal recourse.

2 Likes

Doesn’t really matter … your ex chief invite all people in twitter to help terra because of crush when he know will be inflation as fuc*. then maybe better next time should use brain and think before advice now i can be bitch like him only sry and what u poor > first close this children in room then think what he did, not othersite alot of mistakes and was enough to here people u dont think this was offense and second think u have in terra Co-founder or someone from NWO &Word economic forum maybe he did it all must be poor …u dont have anything and u will be happy bye

What about the people who sold their UTC or LUNA at a huge discount when things looked to grim @wlawyer

1 Like

i personnaly considering all my money after the peg attack lost. So i’m in favour of taking care of both luna holder and ust holder at the time of the depeg . I don’t care about the money back i do care about the project back i m not here to dump anything . A slow lockdrop will be necessary too

4 Likes

guys in the replies stop defending your bags instead air out your views or support to the proposals made my the op. Thanks to the op for trying to bring order to this forum,

3 Likes

There is need for TFl to bring order to this forum and assort the forum into the different asset classes identified by the OP

2 Likes

Hey everyone.

This is exactly why we need something like this - half the people in this thread which isn’t even about economics are here trying to defend their bags. I am literally not advocating for any economics here - just structure.

When we have structure - then you can all bring your thoughts regarding economics to a representative who can bring this to the negotiating table with representatives of other bagholders.

LUNA holders who hate the UST peg deals can tell their representative. UST holders who hate Do Kwon’s token-conversion deal can tell their representative. And the representatives can all discuss at the negotiating table with the devs, TFL and maybe LFG to find a way forward that satisfies everyone.

Keyword is satisfy - nobody will be happy coming out of this… but you will be happier coming away with something rather than nothing.

18 Likes

i buy luna after attacking and hold althought when halting. because i belevie in luna and your team. i think distrubution new luna and help holder who still hold before halting is correct! we need protect and support! in the terrible time we still stand and hope Luna recovery

3 Likes

We should have special treatment for attacker wallets and bots. Let’s ensure attacker wallets get nothing and bot wallets get a little less than other wallets!

2 Likes

In my opinion if the team repegs the ust token to $1 the public will gain some trust on the Terra community and with that trust they can easily recover terra

2 Likes

people here are trying to defend the bags now knowing that the real gem is preserving the terra ecosystem. for sure i will be happy to share my views with my asset class rep

2 Likes

I’m a UST holder, so obviously think we should be made whole. But the way things are going I’m worried we’ll get nothing at all. At least an official forum to represent our interests would secure us something. This is a good idea. Well done lawyer dude

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective! I agree with it all!

I want to add we also need to discuss how the UST will be backed and algorithmic AND to make sure we do fall into the same pitfall. What ever happen on a certain pool or exchange with UST is market manipulation, we do nothing about it, people can come and redeem UST and ignore the manipulation attempts of power hungry entities or individual.

I feel this is where the biggest fail was, jumping into FUD, bank run and people shorting and trying to rebalnce it. If only we acted and instructed people to ignore the value outside and that redeem is possible at terra ecosystem things would have go down very differently, just like USDT did and they redeemed 3 bil and not 30 bil.

I find it hard to navigate in this sea of replys and blaiming (victim), we much find a way to filter and find leadership in the community.

We also need to accept it won’t be perfect and that we all will suffer losses to some degree! Or else the loss will be much bigger.

my feelings about Do integrity haven’t changed, some of his ideas and choices were a horid failure, but this is all of our failure for being so blind, by what? each need to look at him/her self and find the reasons/beliefe systems, to what cause that blindness? I still trust him but not blindly, an expensive lesson👀.

The projects i was involved in, the teams and the community is like no other I’ve experience, this worth saving!

Much gratitude and love.

4 Likes

1.Proper leadership needed
2. Burn excess Luna
3. Focus on rebuilding the Brand name.Many people are now hating LUNA as they are almost empty handed now
4.Most importantly no more supply of coin.

2 Likes

Would Luna holders pre-attack be separated into two groups as well?

(Those who dumped and those stayed till the very end.)