Alternate L1 Task Force Spending Prop for Q2 2023

Y’all retarded fucks ain’t got no chance. Y’all got the proof right under your noses but y’all still choose to ignore it ‘cause of your blind loyalty to Tobby. This guy ain’t doin’ jack for our chain, check out his contributions on GitHub, they’re like non-existent. Why we gotta pay this dude who’s bringin’ nothing to the table, messin’ up our PR and trash-talkin’ LUNC all day and night while also bein’ a condescending jerk?

OFC I’ll vote yes, Rabbi cares about my investment unlike Tobby.

10 Likes

Actually it is much easier to fire a contingent worker / contractor than an employee.

3 Likes

I totally agree that a project manager should be paid since all the member teams are paid but there are couple of things that needs to be done.

1. First of all, price action makes people more nervous and lot of comments are emotional now. This is not your fault and not much things to do on this topic.
  2. Since you are an experienced project manager probably you know the projects are measured in milestones, deliverables items, performance, etc. Maybe would be a good idea to provide a real time project status. There are plenty of online project management tools that can be used and tracked by community.
    a. Each Q design project initiatives, carry over initiatives, milestones, people working on those items, deliverables, status, etc - all of it online and real time updates
    b. Each week deliver a project update, status, challenges, etc - can be AMA, can be article, can be delivered by email, it really doesn’t matter how you delivered as long as it reach the community

I know it involves some work but you get paid for it and people paying for it must be informed. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel, just apply a professional project management process used by corporations all over the world.

Maybe there is already such a PM in place and I don’t know about but this means it wasn’t communicated well enough to community.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/luncburnarmy

It’s how much the chain was worth before Tobias sunk his claws into it and impoverished it.

I view this proposal as an amendment to the one posted by TGF. The only thing that changes is who gets paid what. As far as I’m concerned Tobias can stay on the team if he’ll work pro bono - in that case he can pursue whatever projects he desires, as long as the community isn’t footing the bill for his side activities.

He’s basically terrorizing the chain at this point and holding the community hostage with ransom and threats. I used to be one of his most vocal supporters, but what he’s done is despicable; the guy has betrayed our trust and is toying with a billion dollars that don’t belong to him. Mavericks are a dime a dozen in any industry, but those like Tobias who can’t back it up with actual skill are a walking catastrophe waiting to happen.

L1 and L1 work and spending pros must remain separate, otherwise we risk bad ideas piggybacking into the roadmap on good ones.

I actually agree with you here, and I wouldn’t be against tweaking the payouts to follow milestones and deliverables. The 60/40 split I wrote into the OP was just the preliminary idea that seeks to minimize funding mismanagement (of the kind that happens when TGF yeets 100% of the money from the CP, then goes on to distribute it according to their internal agreements).

LUNCDAO has nothing to do with this prop or myself. As for Jacob, you may dislike him but the guy knows his stuff and has saved the L1 team’s asses in Q1 on multiple occassions, tho most people have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and then make ignorant comments like yourself here.

That’s the thing - everyone (including Bilbo and Jacob) want to repair LUNC and make it great again. It’s only Tobias who goes off on his “side missions” where he wants to remake the chain into something it’s not. As to the wasm ugprade, that’s gonna cause a massive problem because it’s being rushed and the L1 team isn’t handling it with due care. I’ve reached out to some of the devs, but others I can’t get a hold of (another failure of TGF for failing to provide proper communication channels to the devs on its roster so the community can ping them for feedback/info).

Well, given that our lead dev (Tobias) thinks he can insult and belittle the community on social media, I’d say we’ve a long way to go before we get to the point where communication is being handled the way it ought to. As for Bilbo’s skillset, the guy is a senior software engineer with 15+ years of experience who’s helped validators and the L1 team by providing a ton of useful feedback and warning them of various problems on-chain (most of which are ignored, then come back to bite everyone on the ass). He’s worth a lot more than $5k/month, but since he’s “unproven” in the eyes of the wider community I think the reduced salary is a good first step until he settles in and proves his worth.

Partially correct - devs do have an influence on it with their statements and actions. Remember how much USTC spiked when Duncan’s Ziggy prop passed? Now recall how much fudding Tobias does on LUNC (“generational investment”, “maturing like fine wine over 10 years”, “our children will be the ones who reap the benefits of LUNC”, etc. etc.). Also, both Tobias and TGF ignore a host of warnings about chain security that knowledgeable developers like Bilbo and Jacob try to bring to their attention. LUNC’s plummeting price action is the result.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

If you’d read the prop more carefully you’d have seen the line in the end that mentions the work will be according to TGF’s own Q2 roadmap, sans non-LUNC/L1 initiatives (like Tobias’s Dojo).

Thank you. :pray: All I want is for our developers to honor their contracts, and for community money to be spent on actual dev work instead of feeding useless administrators and wiki-writing grade-C developers.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for the support! :pray:

Yup. It’s about time, too.

Thanks! :pray:

Ouch indeed. I can’t even imagine how much it must hurt being stuck in your head, Don. :joy:
And don’t you have BabyDoge to shill somewhere? Why are you spamming this thread with 6+ “replies”?
Lmao get a hobby already… or at least re-join LUNC Academy server so I can put you in your place in the Rage Room.

Yeah, it’s hilarious how much shit they get away with only because people don’t see any other viable alternative. This proposal is supposed to be that alternative, and I hope folks will realize that so we can finally let of grifters like Tobias who keep leeching money while doing little to no actual work.

Thanks, it took a while to research and write. :pray:

Apparently that’s asking for too much! :joy:

I personally think he’s an asset to the LUNC community, but this proposal doesn’t hinge on his participation (both him and Bilbo are suggested as external contractors who’d serve as additions to the core L1 team made up of Superman, Frag, and Vinh). But again, Jacob is extremely skilled in Cosmos development and we’d be foolish not to utilize his talents.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Tobias blocked and slandered him during every step of the way.

The Twitter screencaps speak for themselves. :man_shrugging:
But you do you - if you wanna keep playing the scammers then that’s your choice, vote accordingly.

Thank you for your indepth feedback and response. Personally, from what I’ve seen it’s kinda obvious that Tobias is offloading most of his work to the other 3 devs while taking the lion’s share of the profits. It’s only a matter of time until the community gets fed up with him and boots him out. What I’m trying to do here is save everyone another quarter and 3 months of spending money by expediting that process which will occur on its own in a matter of time.

I fear there will be little or not money left for anything once TGF is done emptying the community pool.

I agree with this, and it’s one of the few cogent points that @Tonu_Magi has made. We could set up a milestone payment system with additional bonuses that reward good and solid work from the devs.

Because he’s a child himself that can’t deal with anyone having a different opinion. He gets even more angry when people challenge him. It’s no wonder he has to grift the LUNC community for money, who’d even work with such a guy in real life?

Yet you’re more than willing to keep paying the grifters leeching money from the CP?
I swear to G-d some of you deserve everything that’s being done to impoverish you.

Thank you friend, it means a lot to see people who still have common sense! :pray:

Thing is, LuncBurnArmy may be a good product manager, but his $7000/month is completely indefensible. We have a team of 3 developers (Tobias does almost no real work and just offloads it to others), and an impoverished community treasure… in what alternate reality does it make sense to pay an “administrator” $7000/month to “oversee” 3 developers, all of whom are adult professionals and entirely capable of self-directing? This isn’t a team of 50 people, we have literally 3 devs! What’s being done here is grift, pure and simple. I don’t understand how any of you can support this plundering of the LUNC community!

11 Likes

Wow. I have never seen a reply like this. The number of people tagged in this one comment is insane :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Typical Rabbi

Cherry picking what comments to reply to.

BabyDoge is up 25% today, by the way.
As to amount of replies - you just took the lead with another 15?

Yet, you still fail to answer the most important questions - Since you haven’t discussed your plan with the proposed team and are just using this proposal as a cheap soap box to further your agenda, it’s safe to say that it’s a non-enforcable scam prop.

Not only - as was mentioned before - you simply copy-pasted a vision from current team, switched some names around without discussing it and called it a day.
Went to Twitter to further your meme status.

What do you always say? No with veto for scam proposals?

Yeah, ouch is correct. Another proposal to create division. Not that Tobias needed help with that, but you sure do offer it at any chance.

3 Likes

I tried to respond to everyone. :man_shrugging:

You’re a walking parody, Don. :joy: :joy: :joy:

But keep riding that self-righteous train of vacuous pedantry, if you try hard enough it may fill the hole in your life.

4 Likes

From a grown man who larps as an ex-holy man on the internet for attention…
You seem to have a heavy fondness for transference, no?.

I’m bullish on both of these memes, but I suspect LUNC will tarry for a while if all we have is Tobias and you, Rabbi. One expert in being a fool, the other born as one.

Good luck with this grift. You sure do want to keep this chain crippled for some reason.

1 Like

Don, I can’t by definition be “grifting” when I’m not even getting paid. :man_shrugging:
If I was asking for money (like Tobias) then you could maybe have a point, but I’m not, so you don’t.

Look man, we have our differences and argue all the time here and on Discord, but I really don’t understand why you think I want to harm the chain. I don’t. I hold LUNC and I want it to do well, hopefully see it reach $1 and beyond so all of us can make it and retire into a life of luxury and take care of our families.

My demands on this front are simple:

• reward developers who do good work while keeping their noses clean (Superman, Frag, Vinh)
  • remove individuals like Tobias who do little to no work while fudding the chain 24/7 online
  • terminate pointless expenditures like TGF’s admins who contribute 0 tangible value
  • relegate any non-L1 work to the domain of private enterprise (ex: Ed’s Chain, Tobias’s Dojo)
  • enforce strict adherence to promised roadmaps, deliverables, and robust chain upgrades

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect LUNC devs to work on LUNC if they’re being paid from LUNC’s CP/treasury. :man_shrugging: My main point of contention with Tobias/TGF is the fact they’re taking community money while providing 0 value and also trying to pivot to personal side-projects that don’t benefit LUNC or its holders (it’s arguable whether Ed’s AI chain will provide any value at all, and even if it does then it’s still something that’s months down the line… in the meantime, LUNC is stagnating because its lead dev wants to do everything under the sun except actual L1 work on the chain that’s actively paying him).

Again, we can disagree on the details, but even you should understand what I’m trying to do here.

Now I really have to get back to work, not all of us have the luxury of getting $13k/month to write wikis. :joy:

Take care man! :pray:

10 Likes

Based on the above, if Tobias doesn’t write bulk of the code but write articles and bulling the community - its easier to use ChatGPT instead of. Thanks for answers!

3 Likes

Who will open the eyes of the LunC community about all these facts and provide them with the real information and how?

2 Likes

A grift also means to acquire dishonestly. Sure, it’s not perhaps the most up-to-date meaning of it, but the principal applies - you are here scamming folks with a proposal that has no actual backing from the team you are proposing.

They might be amicable to it, might not. They might be able to deliver, but also might not.

As the original proposal by current L1 team was crafted having specific members in mind. Those members know each other and have a workflow.

Yet, you are presenting the Community with an alternative that does not have the same team, nor the same worklow or knowledge base. Yet you present the original L1s plan and expect it to be as simple as a copy-paste?

Sure, you blame original L1 team that you don’t have the contact information and what not, yet still you put up a proposal that has no realistic chance of working out unless the proposed team has a chance to discuss it.

You aren’t here to acquire money directly, yet you are running a scam. Whatever satisfaction it provides you, is the reward itself?

To the rest of your paragraph - You have spent considerable amount of time to write up a proposal, considerable amount of time bashing different members, questioning them, while offering up your “chosen” members. You are here based on emotion and not from a calculated and logical standpoint that tries to offer up the best results while having a clear vision in mind. You are here so your ex-idol Tobias couldn’t get a chance, but your buddy Bilbo could. You are here so you have a soap box.
You aren’t here for the chain - you do wish for the chain to thrive. Make no mistake. Yet you act and conspire so it would thrive in the direction and with people whom you deem fit to be here.

I mean - it’s low bar to present investors with a plan that not all parties are even aware of. Risking half of CP just to spite some other fools on Twitter?

2 Likes

Who am I “scamming” exactly? What am I gaining? If anything, I’m wasting my personal time here.

That’s still leagues better than the current setup where the community pool is getting fleeced by leeches.

Do you not have anything else to discuss apart from the team roster? It’s a non-issue if we take the current framework and simply tweak it with a different payout scheme.

3/5 team members are the same as before. Jacob would replace Tobias and Bilbo would replace Ed (who’s left anyway). So the most you can argue here is the Tobias replacement, the other 4/5 are either old members from Q1 or a +1 addition that would have to fill in for Ed anyway. It’s such a trite argument you’re trying to make here, I really don’t get why you’re so fixated on it.

Yup. See, the devs don’t need TGF to do their job. That’s TGF’s nonsense, they’ve injected themselves into the community and are now monopolizing access to the L1 team. It’s bullshit through and through. We can easily dismiss them and gather the L1 team on its own. The Q2 roadmap remains unchanged. I’m sure you’re gonna find a billion tiny little nonsensical reasons to argue this point to death, but from a macro-perspective (functional L1 team) nothing really changes all that much.

And? I see a problem, I try to solve it to the best of my ability. Should I have waited until TGF’s Q2 prop passed? Donny boy, it looks to me like you’ve got a love affair with Tobias going on here, and you’re using logical fallacies to disguise it and run defense for him because you know that doing so overtly would get your arguments shredded right away. Again, you’re hyper-fixating on trivial minutiae while missing the big picture. We have a problem that won’t go away until Tobias and TGF are removed from CP access.

Yeah man, I jerk myself off and farm personal satisfaction by wasting time here arguing with you clowns on Agora. Meanwhile Toby’s getting $13k/month to write wikis and LuncBurnArmy is taking $7k/month to “coordinate” a 3-man team. Those two instances completely comparable to me putting up a prop! Yup, scams through and through, it’s all the same! :joy: :upside_down_face:

Again, 3/5 devs I’ve suggest in the prop are old guard from Q1. Fancy you keep omitting that.

Nah man, I’ve been silent for months now but it’s time to knock these fuckers down a peg and remove them from the ecosystem. They’ve leeched far too much value from LUNC already.

Untrue. I was very supportive of Tobias until the cracks started to show. It’s only after I realized he’s lying to us and grifting endlessly to fund his own side-projects when I took action. If the guy just did his job I wouldn’t even be on his case, all I care about is that LUNC money is paid for LUNC work, and the people/developers taking it do the work they’ve promised. It’s as simple as that.

Wrong again. I don’t have some nebulous ideas where LUNC needs to go… unlike Tobias, where he wants to turn it into his own pet project and mangle the chain until it conforms to whatever retarded vision he has in his head. My main desire is to see LUNC go up in value, that’s it. That’s what most of us want. If Tobias and TGF were doing a good job I wouldn’t say anything… but they’re not, so here we are, with me trying to do something about it, and you running defense for them.

If that’s all you took from the OP then I really don’t know what to tell you. :man_shrugging:

Keep fighting them windmills, Don… one day you’ll finally get it.

8 Likes

This quote disqualifies anything you say. You have never been silent. LOL

2 Likes

The hell are you talking about? This is the first time I’ve gone after Tobias and TGF, despite them leeching value from the ecosystem for over 3 months now! The fuckers even stalled the chain due to their ineptitude and Jared had to mobilize TFL to fix it, in addition to Bilbo and the others validators (and Jacob) helping and doing what Tobias should’ve done.

I swear to G-d you clowns deserve to get grifted into poverty! You’re the crowning definition of Stockholm Syndrome. A handful of low-effort thieves are siphoning all value from LUNC while nitwits like you stand on the sidelines and cheer them on with a retarded shit-eating grin.

The tragic part is everyone will understand what’s going on in another 3-6 months after Tobias fucks up and nukes the whole chain, but we’ll have lost an additional $300k by then and whatever liquidity remains in the ecosystem.

8 Likes

How’s he going to do that. Your argument goes counter to he does nothing. So does he do nothing or is he doing things to make the chain blow up. be consistent with your BS.

1 Like

General ineptitude and a rushed wasm upgrade.

He does nothing of value while at the same time offloading most of his work to others and fucking around with things he doesn’t understand. If you lurked the dev GitHub you’d realize just how much of a clueless shithead he is. The guy merged his own PRs (which people don’t do on their amateur app projects, let alone a billion-dollar blockchain), had the code gone live it would’ve destabilized the chain. Another tidbit he “programmed” would’ve minted another trillion LUNC. Thank G-d other people caught it on time and corrected it.

He’s a walking time bomb waiting to blow up… and he gets paid $13,000/month for it! :joy:

8 Likes

Same for me. I think I have never spoken out against these teams/people.

In fact, I submitted my proposal to Ed before I submitted here. I sorta followed the procedure we had decided between ourselves. I even got feedback for it so there would have been no reason for my speaking out against anyone in this case.

I believe they should have held out the Q2 and the legal proposal for some time. But as it generally happens, people are impatient, so they made the mistake, of putting out half-baked proposals.

10 Likes

For the sake of possibly attracting investors, can we keep this a bit more professional?

3 Likes