Alternate L1 Task Force Spending Prop for Q2 2023

Rather than trying to shift the narrative you might want to answer if what I have stated is true or not. For the record, A LOT of people were affiliated with TR (even you if am not mistaken), and some choose to part and build their own solutions and communities. In my case it’s the reverse, we were called in as reps (from our community) since we were both trying to unlock the chain at the time…

So back to our points. I’ll make things easy for you, here they are:

• TCV does offer better staking APRs for their baby TERRA coin
  • Fought tooth and nail against ANY tax rise, which makes sense because would hurt the dApp (TERRA) rollout
  • or independence from TFLs Classic Station (you were always pro let’s use the public LCDs and RS is not needed no?)
  • They don’t seem that interested in LUNCs development progress…
  • TCV does offer better staking APRs for their baby TERRA coin
    Seems true yes although they dont control the apr for on chain staking (if im not mistaken)

• Fought tooth and nail against ANY tax rise, which makes sense because would hurt the dApp (TERRA) rollout
    As the only people who have created dapps thaat are active and ready to use i am sure this is for good reason (although the dapps seems to still burn consoderable amounts so imo no need to increase burn tax but need more active and usuable dapps?)

• or independence from TFLs Classic Station (you were always pro let’s use the public LCDs and RS is not needed no?)
    My opinion is im ok if we stick with tfl but since their is potential for this to stop at some point i think something does need to be put in place.
    I voted no on TR proposal as i dont believe a private compancy should own/control this permanently. I did read a solution from i believe LL69 that involved the validators which made more sense to me put i would need to find what was wrote again to quote it better.

• They don’t seem that interested in LUNCs development progress…

This is just your (blind) assumption - i see them creating a good buisness for themself as well as helping the chain in the process. Up until now everything they have done is privately funded and they have not asked for any part of the cp to run anything that they have done.

I dont care what a private company does (as long as no harm is attempted) as long as they dont try to find themselves from the cp through purposefully misleading proposals.

If i believe they were behaving in a similar way to what TR did i would call it out but they seem to just be getting on with buisness.

Regardless if i mod on a server or not, at the end of the day i am pro positives for the chain and i have no ties to any other entity that would ever make me turn a blind eye if i saw any misdoings.

So these are my honest opinions at this moment in time - take it as you will.

I learnt my lesson after believing in TR and promoting them.
I believe its the worst thing i have ever done and i will never be part of an organisation the same way again.
I am an individual and will continue acting as such.

3 Likes

I don’t have any problem with any private company and/or individual contributions to the development and the future of the chain. I want more of them. Can you really say with a clear conscience the above bullet points are good for our chain? Don’t you see something wrong in (any single one) of them?

Yes TERRA brought liquidity and enabled some Tx burns, the jury as to whether it does more good than damage remains to be seen. For the time being I chose to believe it’s good…BUT does not change the fact that those concerning bullet points (keeping the chain back) are still there.

I can imagine there is wrong in every little thing in life if thats what i am looking for
Doesnt mean their is

Since you are carrying TcV patch: Me and a couple or thousand Facebook friends are wondering where is the txn for the burn they claimed on Terraport?

No chain history on it.

I am not tcv or terraport but this is the info i have seen in the discord

Tax ids (courtesy of shuda)
https://finder.terra.money/classic/tx/A2475A903AAEAADC757785A962742374BB93DA4A7815985B2C06DE2BA2923F70

https://finder.terra.money/classic/tx/BEF620EFC02C67E2F9BA39961665E2DE68AE8A5B2C9005BDD159864C06B5D507

https://finder.terra.money/classic/tx/491C9282A0362CC98DB6198D63B88E00B8448A840998BEF4353D5C9148539164

Terraport burns 10.6 mil

The rest are automatic burns that occurred using the dapp so they won’t have ids

2 Likes

Till now I still haven’t see any feasible plan for Q2. I would rather see a GAP Q than a hasty one. I am still waiting for someone to stand out from the crowd saying “hey, i know this thing and I will help you out…this is my Github repo and commits and pay me/my team $xxx at Date xx/xx/xxx for having accomplished 1,2,3 you are asking for…nothing more or less! Period.”

4 Likes

Is that why you voted YES to Steve’s ghost team with vacant dev slots and an overinflated admin budget?

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes