Alternate L1 Task Force Spending Prop for Q2 2023

Isn’t that dev the Lead developer on that alternate L1 team? So we still dont know if he will be a suitable candidate.

Are you serious? And when they decide to leave what do we do? And who do you have in mind that will do the job? The LUNC chain development is poised for disaster. I hope Cz will still support us while we fight once again. The L1 team delivered !.

Terracvita is boasting that he built on it and that there is no need to rush for any dev work. But some of us have hidden agendas. Time will reveal the exact players who are behind this coop.

Totally agree with you on this, provided that they doxxed themselves , so that they can be held accountable. I have no no appetite for any Project Manager , Lead developer or Senior developer if they dont dox themselves.

2 Likes

I am afraid you will need to drop ypur delusions of having another doxxed team. No-one will agree to this given the legal shitstorm around Do Kwon and TGF. Our days of cherrypicking are over.

4 Likes

You have blown your cover Rabbi.

You will be reported to the authorities. That’s it.

Now use your fa(ke profiles to blo!ck this. Will be better evidence for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s this? Is he in trouble? It’s not possible!

To what Authorities? What information do you even have on him to report him? This makes absolutely no sense. This is nothing more than pure accusations.

Where are the developers Rabbi? Are they made up, like you?

1 Like

You were supporting each other everywhere, including Twitter. what happened now i can’t understand

1 Like

you just got it? :joy: the community doesn’t get smarter but likes to be punished. they kept reporting me and you noticed it. but you were content to break up the L1 team.this society turned a blind eye to insults and harassment.After 18 days, I will sell my assets and get rid of it.

There is a group of developers who are not sure what it is, what we know will not accept it and other developers will make more money. This could possibly be the goal. There is no interviewing body and the community does not know who will be hired, someone involved has to do the interviews and then explain it to the public in a way they can understand. prof. Ed. he was such a person.

I think you should re-sign with the terra rebels and Vegas’s team. In the end, it seems that they did the job they said they would do very well.

2 Likes

I guess this was short lived. I see no progress in this proposal. I suggest locking this one up and starting fresh with a more civilized engagement.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Why should we continue to pay L1 task force devs.group and Terra Rebels or TerraCvita not ?

1 Like

We should be paying qualified devs who have the skills necessary to further develop and secure the ecosystem, either be L1jTF, TR or TCV

remember that the “joint” means it was a collaboration between a lot individuals… We had @petes-fan-club , we had Jacob from Notional … Ed and Z come from TR, Till is a member of TCV and Vihn comes from Notional Labs too … can’t get more diversified than that …

1 Like

Absolutely right! TGF (with 0 grants and devs) must return back this tokens to CP.
Is their reputation not more expensive?

2 Likes

Here’s why. :joy: :joy: :joy:

We graciously refused his “offer”, so he went on a rampage that’s ongoing to this day, lol.

3 Likes

I don’t think you are coherent anymore Rabbi.

Too many fa(ke profiles has destroyed your brain. :sunglasses: Fakey.

I think you are promoting me with this screenshot rather than demoting me. Just a piece of advice.

@arunadaybasu
Seek professional help, now. You’re like Don Quixote fighting against windmills and you’re getting off topic by looking for enemies where there are none. You know perfectly well who the real enemies are, and by acting this way, you’re giving them more power

4 Likes

Well TCV does offer better staking APRs for their baby TERRA coin and fought tooth and nail against ANY tax rise, or independence from TFLs Classic Station. They don’t seem that interested in LUNCs development progress. If I was a suspicious person I might have thought they are after the LUNC delegators shifting their coins to TERRA; woops LUNC staking start going down since they went live!

5 Likes

Interesting… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Funny the TR affiliated person is still attacking TCV :rofl:

1 Like