Apply 1.2% burn tax or De-list from Binance

Summary
Binance must apply 1.2% burn tax or de-list from binance. This way LUNC will be able to burn 99% supply within 1 or 2 years.

Motivation
Binance only charges 0.1% fees which binance “claims” all goes to burn address. In last few days binance was only able to burn 5 billion and with this pace it would take 10 years to burn all supply.

Traders will ditch other exchanges and will go to binance to trade as binance only charges 0.1 % fees and not 1.2 burn tax on lunc spot trading.

Proposal
If Binance refuses to apply 1.2% burn tax then de-list from binance,
Dont be afraid, LUNC has a big name now and traders will follow LUNC and trade on exchanges other than binance. This way we will be able to burn it quickly.

To burn LUNC’s 99% of supply in 1 to 3 years, lunc will be required burn 5 to 20 billion lunc every single day, otherwise it would take a very long time

4 Likes

Does anyone have such a high burn other than binance?

2 Likes

Isn’t it the decision of Binance to remove LUNC trading pairs? What mechanism do you propose to enforce that Binance delists its LUNC trading pairs in case your proposal passes? Without that mechanisms you can merely beg Binance to liquidate its trading pairs.

2 Likes

Can we implement 1.2 % burn tax on all chains where transaction cannot be completed without deducting 1.2% burn tax and sending it to burn address?

cz_binance made everyone fool, but not many people realised it.

Something has to be done asap before its too late . whatever cz_binance is doing is only for his own benefit.

If you really want to burn, the solution is simple; All LUNC contracted exchanges are called, wallets are closed and burned with 1.2%.

2 Likes

Ah well thanks for your insults. In this case - what I want is to earn a bit of money with my lunc and that will not be happening if this idea finds support. who cares about cz lol. yes he is working for his own benefit. so do I. So should you maybe?

3 Likes

Who started insults first? my proposal is for the benifit of the community and for myself definitely we have a same purpose reduce supply down to 10-15 billion, but CZ cares about looking after his own exchange and whales, not community.

If the burn rate continues this way then wait for a big crash in next few days.

1 Like

@www.hottstocks.com Have you thought about the unintended consequences of your proposal? Do you really think that deIisting Lunc from Binance won’t cause any negative impact?

You are only thinking about the burning rate and are disregarding everything else

1 Like

Big crash would be absolutely perfect. The lower the price the more lunac gets burned.

1 Like

What is the process of moving a proposal along exactly ? Fellow rebels please help !

1 Like

There might be consequences in a short term, but binance is not the end of the world. people will get used to it with the tax, once community starts producing new products, utilities everyone will move with the flow.

What are consequences of accepting binance’s burning with 0.1 fees ?

Answer: it will take 15 years to burn its 99.90% supply. The LUNC will not survive that long.

1 Like

You can’t force Binance to de-list through governance proposals.

3 Likes

Seriously, who is making this comment does not mean well for LUNC. in few days Binance burn :heart_on_fire: 5billion. Others that started burning since it was implemented burn how many. Kucoin burn how many? MEXC burn how many? What is other exchanges. Never you allow CZ to be aware of this and de*list LUNC. In fact you wasted the space of Forum in writing this

2 Likes

and burn your bridges

Those bridges ain’t helping anyway. nobody is following the 1.2 % burn tax and not respecting the community’s decision, whats the point of those so called “bridges” which are useless. wait for 20 years to get down to 15 billion lunac supply. while binance is burning 20 billion lunc per week.

There might be some paid workers on this forum with multiple user ids.

1 Like

Those bridges ain’t helping anyway. nobody is following the 1.2 % burn tax and not respecting the community’s decision, whats the point of those so called “bridges” which are useless. wait for 20 years to get down to 15 billion lunac supply. while binance is burning 20 billion lunc per month.

We need LUNC to burn minimum 300 billion per month to be able to burn supply in 2 years.

There might be some paid workers on this forum with multiple user ids.

1 Like

Is this a serious proposal ? Binance is about the only hope Lunc has of burning coins with any volume, its like telling Facebook to remove your own marketplace store to punish them…

1 Like

a bad stutter you have there. The trouble here is too many want money for nothing, burn or no burn the crypto world is in hibernation Bitcoin trading less than $20,000.00 USD. Enough of the knee jerk reactions.

I am witnessing the second bear market right now, I bought btc at 5k and doge for very low price bear market during 2018, this is one of those crypto cycle before btc reaches $250k plus during next bull run around 2024-2025 after the bitcoin halving event in 2023-2024.

Right now its an opportunity to load up portfolio with some promising crypto tokens like lunc.

Unfortunately decentralized cryptos becomes centralized when big whales buys large amounts controls them and manipulates them.