Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

Is it too much to ask for a simple statement from the devs (or whoever is looking after this) to acknowledge that the vote occurred, passed and will be implemented?

1 Like

Sell the LFG 2B UST now before it is $0.01. Need to salvage what we can get

it literally just happened, chill

1 Like

lmao you people are honestly insane can you please leave

2 Likes

What just happened and where?

this vote passed a few hours ago with 90% approval

Terra Station

but when it ticked 0 it bugged out and disappeared and its not on the passed page

assuming its a bug and a Terra mod is asking the dev team to fix it now

3 Likes

Cool, thanks a lot for the clarification!

While I’m not expecting the price to improve much nor to stay up, it’s fairly important that these things happen as promised to keep things morally correct. Shame the system bugged out and caused all of this needless suspicion, doubt and other energy wasting regarding the above matter.

2 Likes

$UST supply being burned would give a larger allocation to $UST holders and buyers ($UST allocation is 20% on the may 27th snapshot)

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

np! :slight_smile: thanks for being level headed

1 Like

Certainly, the base price would go up because of this. However it’s completely different matter how rest of the market react to this and whether they want to get out with smaller losses (or perhaps even some profits) rather than stick to $UST as a longer term investment.

I personally believe that LUNA and perhaps even $UST will recover some day once people have gotten over this current shock regarding depeg and other value eating activity.

In any case, thanks again for informing us regarding the missing proposal and unexpected result.

1 Like

$UST has all of the fundamentals for a superior short term pump

it has the largest allocation of LUNA2 tokens

so you have VCs and whales who have until may 27th to accumulate as many tokens as possible to acquire as many tokens as possible before the TERRA2 snapshot

it has a supply 600,000% smaller than $LUNA

$UST - 11bn tokens $LUNA - nearly 7 trillion

:wink:

1 Like

do you have any idea of the reason why the dev refuses this proposal if they intentionally removed it?

1 Like

This is a good point actually.

However I do wonder what kind of a mega crash will happen after the snapshot on May 27th as I assume whales and everybody else can sell their $UST once they have been marked as airdrop recipients.

After the Terra2 snapshot has been taken, I assume there is quite a bit less interest for people to hold $UST. Haven’t looked into this too much, but this is the feeling and understanding that I got at least.

they didn’t refuse it / intentionally remove it

the second the timer hit 0 seconds remaining it vanished

like it was a bug

just wait for them to fix it

2 Likes

so your options are

Short term - sell before 5/27

or long term - hold for LUNA2

This does sound like a typical service API throwing an exception and then the unexpected result, i.e. bug, causing this sort of a behavior.

Seeing as how I’ve managed to lose more most of my investment liquidity in the last few weeks/months, I no longer have a reason to go for any short pumps at all. The money I have left might as well be stay invested into things and perhaps some day I look at my crypto wallet and find unexpected millions that I did not know I had.

Probably not going to happen, but also not very smart to sell off from investments when the price is on all time low if you are not starving for that liquidity. That is a guaranteed way to lose money for sure.

1 Like

agreed! :slight_smile: best of luck

I see, if so it would be great since they will burn up to 11% of UST if its done.
and now LFG has bought and has more than 1.8b ust to defend from dropping since ust was attacked.

raising UST price is a part of their intention as well I believe.