Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

I think it was confirmed already, but regarding the future airdrops and LUNA2, it did not matter at all where you are holding your $UST or LUNA… right?

As in, nothing special has to be done other than holding it on some wallet or exchange at a certain date to receive the “new things”?

no, ie: if its on binance they send everyones holdings to binance and then binance airdrops them to you

you’re all good

1 Like

Nice! Just the answer that I wanted to hear. (Also yes, have everything on Binance)

Thank you very much, you’ve been super helpful! Much love!

1 Like

If so, why are they being silent? Does it cost too much to say something to the people who lost tons of money, just to make them feel a bit more confident. No, I don’t think they are fixing it.

I mean, their communication has been shite during all of this thats facts lmao

1 Like

Not trying to cause concern, but I ask, from now on, do you trust TERRA?
We have been with no information, the only one who speaks is Kwon, and he does not even assume any degree of responsibility, why say an apology or admit an error, his fork, I hope it fails, since I HAVE ZERO TRUST IN TERRA

1 Like

The current price of LUNA and UST is the fault of Kwon and TERRA, it merits lawsuits from all those affected, I ask, does anyone believe Kwon?

1 Like

All the validators of Kwon’s proposal are accomplices of fraud, they are only looking for new suckers who invest and already know, they will lose their money again

2 Likes

I saw this proposal on a youtube video this morning BST and the voting passed with 92.14%, passing the threshold. It was supposed to end within 6 hours since the video was made now the proposal has no votes???

Link to video: TERRA LUNA WE WANT THE BURN, NOT THE FORK! 1.3 BILLION UST BURN INCOMING... - YouTube

TERRA = FRAUD, don’t waste your money

2 Likes

We are still waiting for an update about the proposal that passed but then disappeared. Despite someone here still trust these people, to me the fact they are not even giving any info about this possible “bug” means there is no bug, just criminal activity.

2 Likes

It’s very very very weird. WHERE IS THE PROPOSAL THAT PASSED THEN DISAPPEARED???

1 Like

It should still appear as passed

What happened to the 1 billion UST burn? Is this a joke?

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds, because for the moment (with admittedly cursory research) it looks to me that Terra’s governance model has failed - the controlling group is able to ignore a passed proposal on the blockchain if they so choose.

Can someone correct me? What exactly happened here? I’ve asked in the Builders Discord and will try to gain a clearer picture.

8 Likes

@FatMan

Since you are one of the vocal users for legal actions. Did anyone tried to involve any journalists researchers from Singapur and S. Korea? They could help a lot pressuring on authorities.

1 Like

Keep us informed

It’s clear. They don’t want LUNA/UST to go up because they want the hard fork to save themselves. The “bug” that made disappear the passed proposal to burn UST is not going to be fixed. It means they can do whatever they want and they will. At this point the only thing to do is legal action. I am going to contact a lawyer in Singapore and a friend of mine is an important person in South Korea. We need to put DK in jail. I am willing to invest some capital to pay a legal suit, I don’t care. Someone has to do something about this.

3 Likes

So the vote passed and it just disappeared today?! whattttt?!

https://lcd.terra.dev/cosmos/gov/v1beta1/proposals/1188

1 Like