Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

Support it +++

so then does it have to gather votes and passed again to excute this proposal?

That’s my understanding of what has been discussed above. It’s my belief on that assumption that this burn won’t happen. Just my opinion

Thank you!

some thoughts

There really should be some way to expedite these things, especially if a certain threshold of ‘yes’ votes are met.

Slow moving DAO stylized governance is so cumbersome and make actually accomplishing anything so tedious. There needs to be some kind of override at times like this.

These votes were called in the midst of the absolute worst possible crisis … and it took 7 days for them to be processed. The complete achilles heel of terra and prevented anything from being done quickly.

Really makes you wonder if this is the right format for a major chain

4 Likes

and why it doesn’t show validators here?

1 Like

Confirmation bias.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
Does anyone know why proposal 1188 is not listed as approved? Doesn’t it seem strange that an approved proposal has not been executed, and is “disappeared” SMELLS OF FRAUD MR. KWON.
HELP, vote proposal 1623 NO WITH VETO, there is little left to block this scoundrel proposal from the KWON thief

The scoundrels are blocking the writings in the proposal 1623, they allow a writing every 4 hours, SCAMMERS ROUNDS

2 Likes

Atoz , we need validators votes , they dont appear…

2 Likes

dude shut up jorge you’re insufferable

1 Like

I just found the reason why the proposal will not be executed, it was not executed due to a technicality of difference in the amount in the pool but, despite the fact that a new one was started, who ensures that the amount in the pool does not suffer again modification?, since, to be honest, I HAVE ZERO TRUST IN TERRA, KWON AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE STEALING

2 Likes

Yes, that proposal could not be executed due to the technicals. A mod has just made a new one with the correct details so you may vote for that one if you wish.

1 Like

The error just occurred to postpone for make Kwon’s proposal is done

1 Like

Such BS. The percentages in the forking proposal got changed after the voting had already started without needing to create another proposal or re-vote from the beginning. On the other hand, this burning proposal passed but can’t have the numbers slightly changed without requiring it to go through another vote? Lol what a sham.

6 Likes

Guys please post in [Proposal] Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST 2 to keep it atop

3 Likes