Certik audit for dflunc

Join the telegram group and ask them directly they are transparent

Reathum the users are burning not dflunc when a user burn batch which cost 5k lunc and 5 ustc the lunc is sent directly to burn wallet when you hit the burn button

DFLunc: 500m LUNC burned. Since DFLunc.app Launched on 28th Apr… | by DFLunc Protocol | May, 2023 | Medium explains how it works

1 Like

Many thanks for clarifiction!!

1 Like

I’m not paid by them im just a bag holder hoping to get out of my shitty financial situation i will support anyone who can make this classic token moon that is all my only allegiance is to my bag if you can come up with a better idea please explain it in detail :pray:

Did you misread my message? Here it is again…

Btw, doesn’t that mean they are already collecting money (privately) to go through an audit? Since that is the case why the spend proposal?

Have you checked how much is in that wallet?

The proposal is to accelerate the process of recovery the faster they get audit the better check the amounts they are getting

What question are you referring to?

I didnt misread im just saying in general to anyone if you have any concerns ask them by yourself they should clarify everything

once the community feel comfortable participating we will be burning billions of lunc daily

Hi can you send proof of the 1bil burned?

It’s seems others are doubtful and I’m unsure.

Thanks

The question was in regard to how they are paying for their node maintenance. I think that was covered partly by that twit only that it only contains $600. I will keep delegating to help them stay afloat…

The issue that I see with this proposal in general is that we don’t have enough funds in our CP to start paying for indirect dApp purposes. Should we had the funds I would probably be ok with it.
See below:

They do actually burn, the contract address used is here. They won’t show up as coming from a single wallet because of the way it works.

Can also verify the weekly burn rate using the StakeBin website here

That is perfect I trust HCC 100%

I think with some more burns and positive price action you deserve the funding.

That being said…doesn’t your own coin make enough to cover the finding initially or a private investor and once sustainable burns are achieved you could attempt to claim back the funds?

Like a proof of work before payment?

They are not making enough which will take a long time and to be honest we already wasted an entire year if you know a private investor who is willing to pay for it then there is no need for the proposal they didn’t ask me to do this i just dont want to waste more time than necessary i hope you understand my point of view

1 Like

I know the cp is low but think about it from this perspective if the burns start increasing and we start to lose one or two zeroes the value of the coins in community pool will increase with it if for example the price went to 0.01 cp would be worth more than 5 million dollars

Does L2 ===LUNA 2.0 ?

Layer 2 (such as dApps)

This is all there is to it, I wish dflunc all the funding they need, but this is not the place.

1 Like

imo we all need to honor the governance of terra luna classic
governance and proposals of the community for LUNC ONLY
no for me

This is the place this is what governance is all about a place where community can come together to fix the blockchain and find ways to improve and enhance it. Dflunc is fixing a blockchain issue the biggest one

1 Like

This is honoring what governance is all about this is for lunc dflunc is the solution to luna classic biggest issue the coin total supply was designed for 350 million coins now it exploded to 6.8 trillion. If we can communicate with do kwon he will tell that governance was made for solving issues with the blockchain and finding ways to make the chain better and better.

For an entire year small percentage of the community told us they know better than the rest of us and can restore the blockchain to its former glory but here we are going backwards as if nothing was done to the chain if you have found anything suspicious or wrong about dflunc please come down from your ivory tower and enlighten us

for the record, i am not saying i know better than anybody else here
all i’m saying is that for me, cannibalizing funds from the CP to fund any other project that is not directly for the LUNC blockchain is unethical.

my opinion is most likely not the same for the majority of the lunc investors

dont get me wrong, I also commend the burn progress dflunc has done these past days.

1 Like