Community terra (cust)

@SATI thanks, Edk seems to be occupied with the current issue on TS and other funding problems at the moment. Besides that he is also focussing on TGF. So we may have to be little more patient to hear from him. If we have couple of Dev’s supporting this idea, we can run a simulation. If you are a developer let us know we can connect to work it out. We have couple more who had shown interest for simulation but a core developer will definitely help run the simulation

I’m not a professional programmer, my brother is but he’s currently studying at the nuclear power department. That’s why I would prefer someone professionally do it. Who has the practice and the necessary resources - this is a very serious project and I would like to maximize the chances of its success and implementation in this way. I even think that Binance will help us by assessing the chances of implementation and the cost of such a project. From this side, I can help you contact and represent our community. I also have a good contact with Crypto.com. I think that they would also be initially interested in cooperation and I could certainly present our simulation to them. Let’s do it !

Thanks @SATI. Yes, this is a big project but first we need to have devs support the idea to build simulation. Only with the success of simulation we can proceed with the next steps. With lack of support, we are struggling at stage 1.

@Storm - Ok, I will find professional programmers for this project, I will also help myself, because in addition to building machines, I have worked on various platforms with different versions of systems, also in terms of optimizing drivers, but as I mentioned, I do not want to perform in this character because I am not a professional programmer and I usually built a team. However, I have a lot of contacts in this industry and opportunities, as well as the necessary knowledge. Give me a week to organize and let’s get started :handshake:

Thanks Sati, had not checked this post earlier as not much discussion /support received in this thread. Working it as a seperate project now due to the challenge in source of funds. Published a post today about it and thats when i got to check your response. Thanks again for offering support. Looking forward for the support for the development with modified working source of funds

SATI & STORM, You guys are joined agora as same IP address…

2 Likes

Lol. How did you see that?

I don’t understand what you mean but we are not the same person.

Don't worry. This is a provocation and a lie, SATI adress from POLAND: