Compromise because they don't have enough money

Summary
LFG summarized their used on BTC to prevent the market collapsed but failed. They swap 80K BTC to 1.8B UST and 200M luna.

Motivation
To make our communicate better than the past.

Proposal
1.Accept Do kwon’s proposal
2.Add transaction tax to lunaclassic (maybe 0.1% like the fee in Taiwan.) It’s the only way to make luna deflate without money.
3.Fork is the worst thing but the fairest thing they can do without money. Actually I think this fork is a kind of buyback (1:6500) by holding your UST and Luna in your wallet.
4.LFG should reveal their transactions detail address insted of only showing the number.
5.LFG try to compensate the 99% smallest UST holder and that’s why the new revival plan exclude UST pre-attack holder.

Sorry for my bad English.

結論
LFG已經釋出他們在這次危機中使用的BTC數量,他們已經將8萬BTC拿來當作護盤資金換成18億的UST和2億LUNA但終告失敗。

動機
為了讓Terra社區的未來變得更好我們必須接受事實並往前走。

訴求
1.接受Do kwon的提案
2.在現有的Lunaclassic增加交易稅 (像台灣證交稅就是 0.1%) 在沒有足夠錢可以買回Luna燒毀的情況下這是最理想解決通膨的方法。
3.分叉絕對是最爛的解決方法,但對現在的團隊來說這是他們在現有資源下盡可能可以做到最公平的方法,而實際上這樣的分叉其實是類似一種買回,只是買回的對象是你的錢包,你把Luna和UST藉由自我持有的方式減少市場上流通的Luna和UST。
4.LFG 團隊必須列出他們的交換明細而不是只有列出數字以資證明他們的作為。
5.LFG 在推特上面已經有宣告他們將盡力利用現有的資源補償受到攻擊前UST的持有者,這也是為何他們沒有被列出新LUNA空投的對象的原因。

對不起因為我是台灣人所以我的英文沒有很好,但下面是一些我想說的話:
首先假設團隊說的話是真的那麼他們一定是這次事件最大的受害者(但他們仍然要為錯誤的決策負最大的責任),但真正讓死亡螺旋產生的是每一個因為恐慌情緒而大量賣出UST和LUNA的群眾,你們必須對你們自己的投資負責,沒有人在意你是不是要因此自殺,你會自殺是因為你自己的問題(貪圖20%年利率就要承受相對應風險,想要接受獲利又不想承擔風險是不是搞錯了什麼?)

Don’t be panic selling or you will lose everything again and again.
Have resposibility for your investment(What’s wrong with you if you want 20% APR without any risk?)
LFG show their resposibility for the disaster so I choose to believe them again and I think we can make Terra better.

1 Like

When you say wallet, does it have to be a Terra Luna wallet, within the ecosystem? I had my UST on Nexo and then moved it to Binance.

fair

i think $LUNAC would benefit from a tax as well

1 Like

Why can’t new $LUNA have a new name.