Confidence and hope are more important than gold, and non-professionals' advice on LUNA's reconstruction should seek foreign aid

Foreword: The LUNA incident has too much negative impact on digital currency, which is very unfavorable to the development of digital currency, because it will make digital currency look more like a scheme, which will cause the government’s disgust, investors’ concerns, and social unrest .

Confidence is more important than gold. The following is a non-professional’s suggestion for the reconstruction of LUNA. Because my native language is not English, the following text is attached with the original text and google’s automatic translation, which may be a little lame, so I try to make the narrative simple and clear. ([Prop 1691] Terra v2.2: A Fair 11-point Confidence Restoration Plan for the Terra Enterprise) etc. people’s suggestions.

To be clear, LUNA is valuable. Although it was created by DK, it is now insolvent. LUNA does not belong to Dk or those validators, but to all LUNA and UST holders. This is beyond doubt. The value of LUNA comes from innovation, ecology, and the consensus of the community, but if it forks, LUNA will become worthless, because the community will lose consensus, UST will dle, the ecological project will migrate to other chains, DK will be sued globally, and the project team will Everyone is in danger, which is the main reason for Binance CZ to oppose the fork.

The mechanism of LUNA is definitely flawed, (but not the whole reason for the collapse of LUNA and UST this time, due to insufficient reserves, improper disposal of the foundation and other self-serving behaviors that have not yet been identified) The immediate priority is to correct the flaws and introduce a feasible It is more important than gold, and it is more important than compensation for UST or LUNA debate (in fact, LUNA returns to zero, do you think you will get compensation), and at the same time, I think no matter how to rebuild, Neither LUNA nor UST holders should be treated differently before and after the crash. This is unfair and will only lead to more quarrels and internal friction.

The following are suggestions:

First, establish the LUNA Reconstruction Foundation (must be open and transparent), seek funding from the government, currency circle experts such as Binance CZ, Buterin, FTX exchanges, etc. comments, these people and exchanges I think are ethical and responsible);

Second, the foundation has changed to full community autonomy, receiving all reserves and debts of LUNA and UST, and accepting full community autonomy and supervision;

Third, freeze the free exchange of UST and LUNA on the chain;

Fourth, freeze the LUNA unlimited minting function, the LUNA upper limit is maintained at 6.5T in circulation, and the UST upper limit is maintained at 11 billion currently in circulation;

Fifth, issue UST compensation tokens on the chain (such as USTD, the name is not important, just like locking ETH gives you the meaning of BETH), promise to pay 1USTD at a reasonable time according to 1 US dollar, and use USDT to recover UST on the market, The recovered UST is fully locked (the lock-up time is set reasonably, and the interest can be reasonably paid to motivate the repurchase);

Sixth, open a comprehensive burning mechanism to deflate LUNA (the specific burning deflation scheme can be discussed in detail, for example, burning and burning like ETH, or like BNB, FTT, the foundation can buy back and burn through profits);

Finally, I want to make one point. I don’t make too many comments on DK, but this time LUNA is zeroed, the reserve fund is depleted, and the revival plan has caused disunity in the community. DK must be responsible. If DK fully turns to restoration and reconstruction, forgiveness, I think it can be forgiven. If DK goes his own way, his result will be 1. He will be expelled from the LUNA community; 2. He will be prosecuted around the world, and all his personal property will be frozen to compensate the victims of this incident. I don’t think either outcome is a bad thing for the community.

Please do not maliciously attack the above suggestions, and please suggest suggestions for corrections where the logic is unreasonable or unreasonable.

信心与希望比黄金重要,非专业人士对LUNA重建的建议,要寻求外援

前言:LUNA事件对数字货币的负面影响太大,非常不利于数字货币的发展,因为会让数字货币看上去更像庞氏骗局,从而引起政府的反感,投资者的担心,还有社会的动荡。

信心比黄金重要,以下是非专业人士对LUNA重建的建议,因为我的母语不是英语,以下文字附上原文及google自动翻译,可能有些跛脚,所以我力求叙事简单明了,目的为抛砖引玉,以下建议参考了(https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/prop-1691-terra-v2-2-a-fair-11-point-confidence-restoration-plan-for-the-terra-enterprise/17296)等热心人士的建议。

明确一点,LUNA是有价值的,虽然由DK创建,但是现在资不抵债,LUNA并不是属于Dk一个人或者那些验证者了,而是所有LUNA与UST的持有人,这是毋庸置疑的,LUNA的价值来源于创新,生态,以及社区的共识,但是如果分叉,LUNA就会变得没有价值,因为社区会失去共识,UST死亡,生态项目迁移到其它链,DK被全球起诉,项目团队人人自危,这是币安CZ反对分叉的主要根据。

LUNA的机制肯定有缺陷,(但不是这次LUNA及UST崩塌的全部原因,原因是储备金不足,基金会处置不当以及其它尚未查明的自私自利行为)目前当务之急就是修正缺陷,出台切实可行的重建计划,让人们看到希望,增强信心,这比黄金重要,也比补偿UST还是LUNA的争论重要(其实LUNA归零,你认为你会拿到补偿吗),同时我觉得不管怎么重建,都不应该对LUNA与UST持有者在崩溃事件前后区别对待,这是不公平的,只会导致更多的争吵与内耗。

以下为建议:

第一、成立LUNA重建基金会(必须公开透明),寻求政府,币圈牛人如币安CZ,V神,FTX交易所等资助(CZ已经明确支持社区重建,V神支持赔付,FTX发表了中肯的评论,这些人及交易所我认为都是有道德及责任感的);

第二、该基金会改为全面社区自治,接收LUNA及UST所有储备及债务,并接受社区的全面自治及监督;

第三、冻结链上UST与LUNA的自由兑换;

第四、冻结LUNA无上限铸币功能,LUNA上限维持在流通的6.5T,UST上限维持在目前流通的110亿;

第五、在链上发行UST赔付代币(例如USTD,名字不重要,就像锁仓ETH给你BETH意义一样),承诺在合理的时间按照1美元兑付1USTD,用USDT回收市面上的UST,回收回来的UST全面锁仓(锁仓时间合理设置,并可以合理支付利息,用以激励回购);

第六、开启全面燃烧机制通缩LUNA(具体燃烧通缩方案可以详细讨论,例如像ETH进行燃烧销毁,或者像BNB,FTT,由基金会通过利润回购销毁都可以);

最后我要说明一点,DK我不做过多评价,但是这次LUNA归零,储备金的消耗,复兴计划引起社区的不团结,DK肯定是有责任的,如果DK全面转向恢复重建恕罪,我觉得可以原谅,如果DK一意孤行,他的结果会是1、被驱逐出LUNA社区;2、被全球起诉,冻结个人全部财产用以赔付这次事件的受害者。我觉得两个结果对社区都不是坏事。

以上建议请不要恶意攻击,逻辑不通或者不合理的地方请大家建言献策予以修正。

2 Likes