Create a gold-pegged stablecoin

:+1:
I put together a proposal, some time ago, that touches on this topic. It covers several points of the ecosystem. And it raises a possibility of approaching a currency linked to gold.

:writing_hand: In some way I raise something similar (but not the same) in that proposal with respect to the value of Gold, and with respect to a higher value Lunc (similar to Lunc A that you raise in another proposal). It is based on other financial and legal reasons, but it is somewhat in line with your previous proposal.

I have not had much time at the moment. But I have the idea to modify my original proposal and give it another approach, incorporating issues that have happened in the last months. And what you raise in your other proposal as Lunc A, I will take it to adjust what I raised initially in my proposal.

I believe it is time to give a strong boost to the ecosystem, incorporating concepts from the traditional financial system, thereby creating greater utility within the chain and facilitating institutional investment.

We will keep in touch. Best regards.

Namasté
:pray: :sunny:

3 Likes