CZ Binance Response To Fork Plan!

Builders are trying to sell the story the current Luna Terra can not be saved, so they need a fork. The actual reason is their holdings are worthless now and they want a refill.
CZ understands this and warns that fork is a soft rug pull. I think we need to find a compromise, the network is worthless without builders. So, maybe a solution is to have a fork and keep the current chain alive.

3 Likes

rich people are selfish, that’s why they are rich, nothing wrong with that. This doesn’t mean they do not care though…

U should check fatman scam proposal
Which is being supported by 90% of luna greedy early hodlers

He said only UST investors prior to the attack should be compensated

The rest are they are not real supporters just a speculators

I wish i swear i can spit on his face
Never seen such a low life selfishness like in this community

No wonder this shit project went to 0

4 Likes

Vote here Three Kingdom

Absolutely - because if they fork and create a new token - it’s all over.

Any crypto project will just take incalculable risks and then what ‘roll back’ - nah. It’s not right and there will be untold legal ramifications on an individual level - fraud is individual, they can’t hid behind the project.

2 Likes

Agreed. A lot of people focus on the financial engineering side and completely ignore the demand side. Whichever financial engineering side people take, let us take a look at driving up the demand size, and change the part of Terra that is broken.

Burning cant work. Else, he would have done it. Hunters out there are waiting for him to burn and crash the system to profit from it.

Check out below post on why he suggest what he suggested.

CZ is right. If they do that it ends altogether, luna will go down. You can’t recover liquidations, or losses in exchanges or go back to the past. More than 1/3 had everything in exchanges. We have to burn Lunas to reverse the situation little by little and maybe in 2 or 3 years doing things right we will have what we had 7 days ago.

4 Likes

If they try to fork/create/split the network, then I buy a ticket for W.DC and sue all Terra foundation members and their big players including those whales, with no mercy.

ONLY “BURN” IS THE ONLY OPTION, LEGALLY AND RIGHT.

6 Likes

I agree with you. That’s just selfish bailout proposal. Let it happen and I promise I will make lawsuits coming against all of them.

1 Like

classic unsuccessful prefix …
the current LUNA can only be LUNAinu ))

3 Likes

No one prevented the old holders of the moon and the system from buying more - to average their positions.
Now they could be in an equal position with those who bought on the fall.
So who is their doctor?
They just watched their ship sink while others rescued it.

1 Like

This is not a question of empathy, it’s realism. There are cases of coins with trillions that have been converted removing zeros and ended worse. It has happened before. They are acting like novices with absurd proposals that will end it all.

I lost 10000$ in UST stored in Kucoin. I still have the coins and it’s worth 500$ what should I do now??? Commit sui_cide. It was my life savings. I believe in decentralisation that’s why I was storing in UST. I am not comfortable trading so i was just storing.

This might be solution For example:

There is Circulating Supply 350 millions Lunas.
You have bought 1 Luna = 1 Luna
When the Circulating Supply is doubled to 700 millions Lunas.
You have bought 2 Luna with new Circulating Supply, That’s equals 1 Luna with old supply.

Distribution should depends on how much Circulating Supply was and When you have bought Luna. This might be good solution. It might be complex solution. It is not possible to burn Luna anyway. I give my opinion the rest on the team. I have no idea what should they do with UST.

Agree with CZ.

CZ uses Twitter, please reply there to tweets adding the official CZ and Do Kwon accounts.

CZ planned to give USD 500 million to help Elon to buy Twitter. Those funds would be better spent to safe DeFi (to buy and burn Luna and UST coins).

CZ can play have a massive role in helping to restore trust (Luna was a top10 coin) and have tons of additional credibility for Binance in the crypto space.

Please tweet!

1 Like

Yeah cz he would give 500m$ to save luna

What do u smoke? It seems high quality stuff

Better to save Luna/UST and come out like and hero for the crypto world or buy a small fraction of Twitter?

I believe that for CZ and Binance the first one has more impact. All are building their own “stable coins” if there is not trust on them they will not pick-up. CEX and all DeFi protocols need to support and help to save Luna (at current market cap it is also quite cheap)

Be realistic stop this drama

No one would pay half billion to save exit scccam for luna team

He might reimburse users with BUSD

CZ responds to v2: