Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

There’s no need to wait for the proposal to be published to know what the general sentiment is. This may push for some corrections without wasting days.

Fork?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

please drop a comment to push this poll to the top from time to time.

550 Likes

abstaining until further development

23 Likes

No fork.

193 Likes

No one wants a fork.

181 Likes

We don’t want Fork.
Burning and making it a deflationary token will be the best option for the whole community.

219 Likes

please add url of related proposal for each case also

17 Likes

No one wants it besides Do Kwon and his validator lackeys

122 Likes

We Not Fork

86 Likes

I hope the fork idea gets abandoned and that they do the burn method instead. So much more people will be happy. This will being Luna back to top 10 with a higher market cap as all eyes are on this.

97 Likes

No fork, they profit from the crash and now start new game :rage::rage::rage:

137 Likes

the luna community too strong even luna become a meme coib like shib we still more stronger than them , luna can survive even with this total supply 6900 bill nothing compare to shib 500.000 bill , so why we need to fork , many plan for burn now but seem dev team too hard for communicate , i thịn this time all need to work together to find a better plan for luna not like now community want burn and dev team want fork , if dev team want fork show community why we cant burn reason ? if fork like betray all old member even ust or luna . I dont like fork ideal at all , no one will trust you anymore

48 Likes

hello,here is my suggestions about a burning mechanism to LUNA,Please read it a little,thanks

These features are not complicated and should be developed quickly,

and if you think this is a good ideal, please retweet it and let community developers to see it,thanks

62 Likes

Burn with buy and sell rates.

74 Likes

no fork. please burn

115 Likes

are not considering the will of the community. every minute it becomes more evident that the same people who caused the disaster are in authoritarian control looking to get rid of the coup they gave. the community shouting NO and they pretending they don’t see it, simply continuing with their own plan.

51 Likes

No fork, listen your comunity!

98 Likes

No fork

88 Likes

No fork

85 Likes

No fork

73 Likes

absolutely no fork!

71 Likes